Was this show really that bad?

Follow up question: Which series should I watch besides the original Ben 10?

Ominverse was the best series since the original. That Alien Force bullshit never should have happened.

watch it all for that sassy red head

Watch every series. They are all good in their own way. Just don't expect them all to have the same tone.

give into the gwen

so. umm Ben. your grandpa told me some stuff happened over the summer. would you like to fill me in on it? I'm not talking about the thing on your wrist by the way.

Not at all. I'd say in some respects it was better than the original. Definitely give it a watch. It's got like 80 episodes.

OG Ben 10: Nice little show nothing special pretty in the middle
Alien Force: Pretty good but got bland
Ultimate Alien: Alien Force the DLC
Omniverse: Ben 10 like a motherfucker

It's the best ben 10 series

The artstyle progressively gets worse. The animation does stay consistently good though.

Ben 10 OS: Great animation and designs, Vilgax seems like a real threat, the villains are super varied as well.

Ben 10 AF: Decent story, piss poor execution, bland animation, everything is aliens now.

Ben 10 UA: Avoid at all costs, everything bad from AF with none of the good (what little there was) also, Vilgax goes full squid.

Ben 10 Omniverse: Great characters, designs are especially fantastic but at least there is an energy to them once more, really the only one worth watching aside from OS.

denying cuteness

Still waiting on someone to write a Ben 10: Omegaverse fanfic on AO3.

The original series is really fucking good, although that might be for nostalgia more than anything else. but it did kinda set the standard for modern day action cartoons. Without it we probably would never have gotten Generator Rex, Secret Saturdays, or any other slightly obscure CN action cartoon

After recently rewatching the original, I can say that its best elements do shine through. There's not a whole lot of fat to the show and it has a surprising amount of character development and arcs all things considered. If you can't get past Ben and Gwen's banter, though, you might want to sit this one out

Skip Alien Force and Ultimate Alien. Heaping pieces of garbage that did more damage than it did good

Omniverse manages to make it all seem worthwhile and is really fucking good. If you're into Derrick J. Wyatt's art style then this is the show for you. Other than that, its just a fun show to watch. It constantly throws new ideas at you every episode and isn't afraid to bring out an old forgotten element from any of the previous shows back into the mix. You don't need to watch the previous shows to "get it" despite it being a reboot. It helps if you watch the original series, but for the love of God don't put yourself through Alien Force or Ultimate Alien. That shit burns deep

1 >>>>>>>>>>> 6 > 3 > 2 > 4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>Cuteness
Gayness

he's bi so what's the problem?

This

Oh wow I thought I was the only one who really liked Omniverse. It seems like everyone else here hates it :/

And OG ben is good too. So many memories..

He isn't bi. All the members of his Harem are girls.

Is this...........real?

Yes. There have been 2 live action Ben 10 movies and a third one is in the works.

Well I guess....

I remember one now! Didnt he get a weird alien form that look kinda humanoid?

Omniverse is really good once you get into the right flow. My guess is a lot of people were intimidated by the new art style and thought it was going to go full kid show and drop all of the action. Kinda ironic considering Omniverse has arguably the best and most consistent fight scenes out of every show. Although it is really weird seeing a whole bunch of new aliens that come out of nowhere. Its still pretty hilarious that Fastrack is the only one to not show up in Omniverse. Fucking Eon was in Omniverse
Fuck this episode. Fuck AF/AU so hard. There was an entire episode in the OG series explaining how a cloning character would work and AU goes "HAHA NOPE" and pulls this load of bullshit on us

Different episode user. That''s the one were Ben got pregnant and laid a bunch of eggs.

Oh. Still, my point remains

Shit like that don't make sense anyway. Why the fuck would what an alien is going through affect him? If Ben gets sick, its his DNA being altered and all the shit he's got now. When he turns back, none of the alien shit sticks. if he never turned back into Big Chill would he always act like that? Would the eggs inside of Big Chill still develop even when inside the watch?

It's Galvan tech who knows how it works man.

he's pretty fruity at times

Omniverse was good, it's biggest problem was worst girl winning.

Hey man, furries need love too. Besides, Ester cucked Ben. She went from 100 to 0, real quick.

What idiot decided that the Ben we were following needed to be the one that ended up marrying Kai anyway?

I gotta say, they all fit the looks, well, aside from Gwen.

Dumping chilli fries.

>not knowing their secret

That's all I got unfortunately.

gross

Ben is a messy eater.

Alien Force mostly sucks and so does Ultimate Alien, but I don't think there's any point distinguishing the two when they're the exact same shit. It feels like zero thought or inspiration went into any aspect of it, its all just so bland. It's like someone typed the general premise of the series into a computer, and it just started mindlessly churning out episodes with no understanding of what makes things fun.

Here's hoping Rook becomes a regular, nigga was cool

He's gone man, gone forever.

I liked those more than the first season of Omniverse
I'm actually not as big of a fan of the OS as I am AF/UA because I hate how Ben was written to be a huge mean loser who never took anything seriously
Like, yeah woohoo he was a 10 year old boy, but does that honestly mean he has to be an annoying shithead and fart on his cousin every episode (I'm being liberal with my synopsis of the series)
Not all boys like super gross stuff and making fun of girls, especially when they are your super hot cousin

Also, I thought the plots were pretty okay, even though they definitely could have been better paced

Fuck

the new show will likely move more towards acceptance for gay's n other issues. all cn shows are doing it now in particular Steven u. I suspect Ben will like mlp and have feelings for men and women. same with Gwen they may even focus a lot more on Gwen to fulfil their female quotient they seem to need

bumpo

>Ben chose Kai over that
Still mad.

its was good

THIS

this pic will never be finished

I always liked that pic

There are few things I hate from the Ben 10 sequels more than the devolution of Myaxx's design. Fuck. That.

which ones?

Instead of 10 aliens we're gonna have 10 different genders.

The twist: 8 of them are all in his mind

But you was talking about sequels please explain this

This is terrible.

that's not a terrible concept. I'd watch it.

I erroneously replied to your post

>Basically a female Vilgax
>Shapely, soft lipped, big titted alien babe with tentacle hair
W Y A T T
Y
A
T
T

So if Gwen has the omnitrix, all her alien forms will have tits then?
I mean they'll be females ok but that seems a bit weird though

As alien maybe they have other kind of sexual reproductive system and tits aren't necesary in the end

As someone who only watched the original----and barely got through the 1st 9 episodes of it before quitting because it felt like it had no direction despite the not!death of his grandfather----should I just skip to Omniverse?

I heard it's the chronological sequel to the original series or something like that.

Omniverse had a good start, in my opinion.

Khyber and Malware were top tier villains from the whole show. They were worth sitting through the show, just to see how damn awesome they could get.

If there's one thing I hated about Omniverse, is that they were far too many retcons, which will damage an already broken continuity even further.

Plus, while Skurd was a fun addition in Arc 8, the final arc suffered quite a bit from toy-based gimmicks, plus a really bland villain on par with Lord Dregg from the 80's TMNT series.

Khyber also suffered from some villain decay, which was a bummer.

Was I the only one who that that Kevin teamed up with Ben in Alien Force so that he can bang Gwen? I don't know why the writers insist on them being a romantic couple when the both of them wanted to screw so badly.

We're talking about a childrens show here user, of course it's that simple

Yeah I guess you're right

Not op but after a few months I just got done binge-watching the entire series.

AF>OS>UAF>OV.

The first series was ok, slightly worse than the TT show it took over. Had it ended there I think the show would be mostly forgotten.

The second series is by far my favorite, it matures Ben and adds a great character in Kevin, They all looked like they were 5 years older, except for Gwen for some reason who looked a bit off but I was used to it by the second season.

But sadly by Ultimate Alien it kinda felt like it was dragging its feet for a bit too long, they should have aged the characters up a bit more and moved them out of Bellwood. Which brings me to my biggest problem with Omniverse.

They spend to much time in Ben's home down and it just came off as boring, you have a whole univeres set up and you either retcon it or don't use it? Animation was a step up but I don't think that saved the poor designs too much. It looked like a whole new show.

Why is everyone pedo for Gwen?

Thats pretty weird.

come on just admit why you watched it.

the question should be why haven't you given into Gwen yet?

Older Gwen sure.
10 year old Gwen? No thanks.