>jade will never give you two rides

>go to Sup Forums
>get huge fetish for black girls

UHHHH

>50% have herpes
>50% have yeast infection

Enjoy that sourdough bread with tomato paste anons

>now

Good for you but remember that cultural appropriation is bad. I mean that's what the black girl from the picture thinks.

lol

there's not a single black woman on the planet that's a full-blooded black and has a pretty face

prove me wrong

Also forgot a good portion already have tyrone's kids. You will be walking into a my wife/gf son joke.

UHHH

Enjoy that sourdough bread with tomato paste and burnt breadsticks anons

>now
why late to the party?

do hood black girls fuck non-black guys?

bump

Yes.

bump

look at her hand. is this skank part witch?

yara shahidi is hot

heavy makeup
look closely, her face is fucked up

>danish father

literally only white men should be allowed to race mix

% have herpes
less than the american average then

If that's what it produces, they shouldn't do it either.

>including HSV-1
nice try tyrone but we're talking about genital herpes

>danish father
yeah but wasnt he an inuit or something like that?
from Greenland

Great googily moogily that niggress body

>do hood black girls fuck non-black guys?
if they have money, sure

I dated a half black girl with curly red hair, she was the cutest thing I've ever seen but she was a huge whore. I still miss her stank meaty pusy :(

I just had sex with a black girl tonight from Tinder, from Compton
ask me anything

You can avoid that by not fucking people who live in ghettos user, my school has some cute negresses who are actually people

>that big black oreo
That's what turns me off with some black women. I like when they have lighter nipples.

I got so many tinder matches that I eventually got bored of fucking strangers, also every chick on there is insane.
question: what did I mean by this?

How's it living with only one kidney?

Are you the crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube?

you want a relationship that's meaningful, someone who actually cares about you and connects on a deeper level, probably yearning for a past love
I'm sorry user
I'm kinda there too, but just really enjoy sex on nights on boring nights since I stopped drinking

>black

She is slightly brown.

Have you people ever even seen someone from say, sudan?

no but today was a good day

Oh boy, here comes the melanin olympics.

what the hell do you mean by 'you people'?

Yeah a few

have you guys noticed how much shilling black girls have been getting on various boards these past few weeks? wtf is going on?

>wtf is going on?
people are realising that white women are litterly shit

Can't speak for everybody else but I've had jungle fever since Salt N Pepa disbanded and TLC complained about neets

BLEACHED threads have given me a permanent black girl fetish, i am not really attracted to white women anymore

what's going on with her hand

its called Henna
somalian women do it alot

I love that power pose they do.

You're no better than a nigger when you post shit like this. It's the same as black guys talking about how white women are infatuated with them.

Women should be destroyed desu.

Don't question it

Confirmed i've dated plenty of women from other races and four black GFs, my gf right now is black and shes the best. Beautiful girl that went to college, has a good job,loyal, cook & cleans and we have great sex.

Dated white girls too but way too much trouble, me being a white man, would never go back. I live in the US south in a majority black city, so it is kinda nice. Latin girls are a close second tho for me, followed by asians.

but nobody care about white women so what diffrence does it make

>50% have herpes
>50% have yeast infection
But those things do not work trough the internet, check mate

imagine getting an ego boost from disease ridden women couldn't be me famalam

>couldn't be me famalam
keep crying Stacey

there's plenty of actual propaganda being thrown around, especially on Sup Forums- /gif/ specifically. they're doing it with an agenda. why is BLACKED a meme? a lot of numales from reddit shitpost FREQUENTLY on Sup Forums to perpetuate BBC memes

>tfw you love black girls but don't want your kids to end up as mullato Elliot Rodgers ;_;

What a fucking abomination, how dare you post?