So why is anyone STILL voting republican?

So why is anyone STILL voting republican?

Other urls found in this thread:

wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)
igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_5bfARfqluG9VYrP
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wish I had a job. Only can get part time.

>Implying anyone here likes the gop
>Implying we aren't happen that Donald Trump smashed the republican establishment

Yup sure. I lost the old job that I had because of the insurance shit. I haven't been able to find a job since that will let me work more then 35 hours a week, so they don't have to pay for my insurance.

>unemployment down
>most new jobs are part time dishwashing jobs that dont pay enoigh to live off

Fucking right wing retards man. Can't stand them.

Just ignore that the House of Representatives, which is where the real power is, was controlled by Republicans for 6 of his 8 years.

Also please ignore that it was the Democrats controlling Congress when the economy shit the bed in the first place.

Not to mention, because of h1-b visas companies are starting to hire shitskins from India to come here and work the IT department for way way less, generally minimum wage.

Stop being a right wing retard then. 95% of Obama jobs are full time.

Don't speak about jobs you're unqualified for.

Yeah assholes like Trump are a serious problem.

Which states had the most growth in taxpayers?

Sure is shilly in here

That's why they picked Trump.

Trump isn't like those other Republicans, he actually has plans of his own instead of just shouting "hurrr Obama bad"

>SonofSoros

Can you be any more obvious?

Also, how does TPP and outsourcing help the American working class?

Was the failing auto industry really resolved? Can't say I've ever heard anything substantial about American cars in the past 4 years. Maybe Tesla counts?

Of course, you are a leaf so you are brainwashed can cannot think for yourself.

>Canadaposter is at it again

Which right wing retards are always telling themselves the real unemployment rate is 42% to make themselves feel better about being unemployed, unskilled losers.

>occupy democrats
>fb file name
op might really be alex soros but s&h anyway because obvious shill.

Lmfao at this victim blaming, leaf.

Obama did almost all of the wallstreet bailout. A contributing factor to how he doubled the national debt in 8 years and got our credit rating downgraded

The unemployment went down because obamacare gave employers even more incentive to hire multiple people part time instead of one guy full time. That, and more and more people just dropping out of the work force entirely

The recession happened because of a housing bubble created by clinton housing policy

Obama stuck his fingers in libya and syria and didn't even pretend to have a justification.

>800k jobs a month
Over 96 months, an eight year term, GWB supposedly lost 76.8 million jobs. I doubt there are that many people working in total.

>Trump hires and handful of foreigners
>leftists shit themselves

>Obama and Hillary endorse TPP
>crickets

So it was places like Texas, North Carolina, and North Dakota then right

Not directed at you. Just wanted to share the screenshot.

No it was Mississippi, Alabama, West Virginia and Alaska.

Death panels, made it in and are a thing

YEs the left has been attempting to sway public opinion in order to seize guns.

Obama is a closet muslim.

If Obama and his ilk had their way gas would be 7$ an hour, they hate fracking

FEMA camps are always on the table.

There has been massive inflation

And we did have more than 1 terrorist attack.

Fuck the left and its constant stream of pure dishonesty.

If there position is so strong why do they have to play these games?

Sup Forums loves that Trump puts foreigners ahead of Americans.

>muh red state welfare

The majority of welfare recipients, even in red states, are Democrats.

wallstreetpit.com/89671-are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

This triggers the leaf, he will never acknowledge the facts in this image.

So voting for Hillary will get me a job? I love blacks now!

I'm talking added taxpayers leaf

leafs love being a pure fucking embarrassment.

We are still at war. Unemployment numbers cited don't account for those who have given up looking for a job so they basically took a chunk of the sample set and just excluded it to make it look good. The economy has less to do with the president than most people think. Bail outs were bullshit though I'll give you that. However the working class was saddled with a new insurance payment burden that was specifically championed by Obama. So there is that

>1 post by this ID

Your next post will say
>So Republicans are responsible for 42% unemployment!

>death panels never happened

the way the VA went into the dirt I would bet such things happened with them at least once

That and wage growth is only being found in supervisory positions and up. Americans are still at a net loss even after all this time after the housing crisis.

>Republican voters earn significantly more than Democrats

You don't fucking say..

Right wing retards spend 7 years bashing the Obama economy. Now try to take credit for it. This is a whole new level of autism I don't even think right wing retards will go for.

say right wing some more you fucking pathetic leaf.

FEMA camps are already real, not just a concept that can be enacted. I've seen one in person. They aren't in use obviously, but they are already built. The one I saw could hold roughly 13,000 people comfortably and is on a military base I won't name or give a rough location for. You don't have to believe me but I can confirm this is one conspiracy theory that's actually true.

>democrats did it!
>but they didn't actually pass any economic measures

By "democrats" he meant "niggers".

Nearly all white states Alaska, West Virginia at the top of the list.

Typical right wing DINDUS. Always blaming their fuckups on the black man.

Slide thread. Sage.

>Holy shit being this retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Recovery_and_Reinvestment_Act_of_2009

inflation is real... food and groceries are way more expensive.

auto industry survives because they've built more plants in South American, Asian, and Mexico. American car industry is booming in China. American auto industry is less dependent on America. Not even American anymore. Chrysler is owned by Italian corporation.

Another 9-11 attack? We've had several smaller 9-11s.

Osama death was probably theatrics and faked. Osama may have died years ago. Obama helped create ISIS and Daesh.

What was the point in claiming you killed Osama and destroyed Al Qaeda when you help create a more annoying and crazy Islamic terror network?

Or the fact that Republicans controlled Congress under Clinton and the greatest part of Obama.

Or that Clinton started the subprime mortgage trend with FHA, Section 8, and Frannie/Freddie.

I'm voting Trump because Trump is not a Republican

>House
>Doing anything besides complaining and slowing down legislation.
>responsible for the economic recovery.

Wow, Republicans are desperate.

>what republicans handed obama

kek

First of all you shit-tier baiter, it was a global recession,what the fuck did you expected after 2008? Honey and milk?
Second of all, Obama DOUBLED the national debt in under 8 years thanks to his retarded welfare programs : GIBS ME DIS GIBS ME DAT obamacare non-sense.

Go work and stop asking for shit tyrone

>"nearly all"
>literally 2

Based Bill CLinton left a $230 BILLION BUDGET SURPLUS to Republican President, Republican House, Republican Senate.

WHAT HAPPENED TO IT?

>inb4 it was fake

Also

FLASHBACK: In 1993, GOP Warned That Clinton’s Tax Plan Would ‘Kill Jobs,’ ‘Kill The Current Recovery’
thinkprogress.org/economy/2010/08/10/173450/1993-quotes/

ARE ALL OF YOU RIGHT WING RETARDS TOO YOUNG AND DUMB TO KNOW THAT NEWT WAS KICKED OUT BY THE GOP IN 1998?

KEK has spoken

Also MODS ban all these shills with their occupy democrats b-tier threads, thanks

this

>Average democrats
I need pictures, pictures of horsey

Ensuing that he government does not do something stupid by passing some garbage laws is good for business you smug dutch sack of human waste.

This triggers the leaf

He is so autistic he got banned from r/canada

Nearly all white. Was the point. 95% white.

I'll give you a pass on that one, right wing retard.

There was never a surplus because the debt never went down. Nothing but memery

>implying the stimulus did fuck all to help the economy

>being this retarded

Waste of a billion dollars that even Obama himself admitted had way less returns than he had hoped. He is gone on record saying "shovel ready wasn't as shovel ready as we had anticipated." He then proceeded to do nothing economically for the next seven years except blame Bush with the retarded THEY DROVE THE CAR INTO A DITCH AND NOW WERE JUST BARELY GETTING OUT meme.

If I've been able to withstand this level of right wing retardation, full spectrum autistic assburgers, then rest assured, nothing triggers me.

Yeah it did nothing. Just saved America from another Republican Great Depression.

After a 4T dollar printout from the fed. Its like adding 5 aces to a deck and still only getting a 2 pair aces high.
Not only that 7m discouraged workers, even more unemployed losers being forced into college given students loans guaranteed by the fed. Now banks cant turn away womens studies majors who ask for 100k because they know they will get that money. Unemployment is through the roof

>Based Bill

*Based Newt and Republicans*

>what happened to it

See: supbrime mortgage trend, shepherded by the DNC's mission to give big houses to retarded niggers with shit credit. This process was controlled entirely by Democrats in Congress and their Democrat/leftist staff. Chris Dodd and Barney Frank being some of the main leaders.

Also, the notion that Iraq had WMDs was based on an executive order passed by Bill to bomb Iraq back in 1998.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Iraq_(1998)

>the stimulus created the recovery

leaf you are on some next level shilling here

>Not only that 7m discouraged workers

Actually there are only about 500k discouraged right wing retards in the entire country.

>ooga booga ugg ugg booga ugg black lives matter

BAD shill, BAD

Funny how that budget surplus disappeared as soon as Republicans had full control.

>Crummy
>Not "substandard"
Sadly enough, no amount of professionalism in that article will make up for the childish title.

>black lives matter
Literally no one in this thread mentioned that until you, wingnut.

it's almost like we had a war or something

Lol they routinely mock right wing retards.

New England is the whitest part of america and it's very wealthy and safe. Also fairly liberal. Then compare that to chicago, detroit, cleaveland, all democrat controlled, all poor as hell and falling apart. What's the difference? Niggers.

It's almost like retarded Republican tax cuts cost money.

He's a paleo-democrat. Hillary's remade herself or is the mother of the neocon neo-Democrats.

If Trump were politically correct, he would be the Republican Democrats would have jizzed their pants for back in the 90s and 2000s.

Hillary sounds like GW Bush without the evangelical Christianity. She sounds like an SJW neocon fusion that's more pro-Muslim than a regular neocon. She's a nouveau neo-neocon.

Trump sounds like a democrat from decades ago.

For being divisive, Trump is the only one vowing not to launch cruise missiles at everything that moves.

The economy doesn't magically recover by blocking legislation.

Action was needed.
And no action came from the Republicans.

>less whites working
>more immigrants working
>whites want to vote immigrants out so they can work

what's the problem

Nobody cares. Please share the same infographic 3 more times.

>It's almost like retarded Republican tax cuts cost money.

what's stopping the feds from balancing the budget? the democrats had majority

You will never acknowledge this, you never do

insert right wing here.

That's impossible. It might have disproportionate food stamp but it only has 5000 people in it.

Lol at the fucking libtards. They suck at math.

Chicago probably has 5 million minorities on food stamps.

5000 people in Kentucky vs millions.

kek

Poor Bush, being forced to spend all that money.
If only he were president, then he could decide for himself not to spend so much....oh, wait.

It's almost like 100% of baby boomers retiring are native born.

Seriously how does it feel getting BTFO all day everyday by a fucking Obama leaf?

You will post an image showing Senate Democrats in control, despite Republicans controlling the House

Pffft no one is getting blown out.

right wing.

Most economists agree the stimulus was a net gain for the economy.

igmchicago.org/igm-economic-experts-panel/poll-results?SurveyID=SV_5bfARfqluG9VYrP

You will never acknowledge this. You never do.

>Most economists agree

yes mouth pieces for the democratic party agree.

Its kike? Isn't it?

nice cherry pick

You retards are too stupid to understand that baby boomers are retiring en masse and 100% of them are native born.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

>net gain in employment goes to immigrants since 2000
>implies white people are just disappearing from the face of the earth by saying retirees are the cause of this

kek

>i dont know economic terms
>heres my interjection!
Kill yourself