2016 and we still can't be adults about gun control

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts but hear me out, guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.
>hurr I need it to protect myself and family
Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
>Durr there's more guns now than there ever have been in the past, so you will never get them all.
Well total guns yes there's more, total percentage of the population with guns… Down to about ⅓ of Americans. So most guns are concentrated in the hands of gun crazy redneck white trash. It would be fairly easy to isolate and remove the guns from this crazy MINORITY of the population.
>Most Americans defend the right of the second amendment!
Wrong a poll found 90% wanted more gun control. If our Republic wasn't so backwards we wouldn't need a supermajority to amend the constitution. The founders were too stupid to understand in the modern world you need a flexible system that can change rapidly to meet new needs, like stopping mass shooters from getting assault rifles from Walmart or Leroy and Cletus down the road.
>user we already have gun control! You need a background check when buying a gun!
Wrong if you buy from a private seller you don't need one. Every transfer of a gun SHOULD be tracked and monitored! You may not like it but for the greater good ANY firearm transfer should be at a FFL!
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the second amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NRA))) propaganda.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've never taken my shoes off at the airport

>guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE!
wrong. they are primarily used as intimidation. Plus you can shoot to maim.

>There's no real reason in 2016 for people to own one.
If you use that argument then I guess police don't need one either right?

>Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow.
what's wrong with using a gun to achieve this. It takes a lot less practice to become proficent with a gun than with either a sword or crossbow.

>We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
Fat lot of good police will do if your house is broken into in the middle of nowhere or you are getting mugged down some alley

Fresh off the boat from Correct The Record, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make threads like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by making stupid threads that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You should be ashamed of yourself for shilling for a suicidal policy like gun control. And you will be. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I really wanted to read your text, but I couldn't. I suggest you get a gun first, than try to get someones attention

wow, really makes you think

people need guns to prevent commies like you from ever being able to take away their guns

You posted the exact same thing a day or so ago. That or you are just copy pasting.

>no change in regulation on guns
completely agree how stupid this is.

allow concealed carry in school already. you're endangering our children by banning guns from the premises.

tl;dr

The feds have great gun laws like making it illegal to lie on a form, it doesn't affect law abiders at all, yet they don't prosecute those cases. I'd like for them to use the laws they already have before passing new laws.

>Guns are not necessarily for this.
But they are exactly for this
>We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you
Wrong. See:
Police have no duty to protect you. Also police time to rural areas is sometimes greater than 30 to 45 minutes.
>They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up.
Right because those totally worked in iraq and afganistan. In fact the populations of those countries just gave in and are now totally subservient to the Government. Oh wait they aren't.

>19 trillion dollars in debt and he thinks the united states government has the means or resources to confiscate all those guns.

According to what poll? Also Americans can't buy assault rifles as per the NFA of 1934 and the hughes amendment of 1986.

Tracking and monitoring guns is directly in conflict of the purpose of the second amendment.

Next.

I had to when I was in the military, since the marching boots have metal bits in them.

For some reason though, they didn't go off when I forgot some rounds in my jacket. But that was a long time ago at an airport that was 90% military traffic.

There is more reason to have a gun now than any time in history.

>quoting current year man

>muh scary salt rifles
All rifles combined account for less than 10% of gun deaths in the US.

>muh US has the most gun deaths!
60% of US gun deaths are suicides; and it's the same relative amount of suicide as other countries like the UK and Japan, they just kill themselves in more gruesome ways because they can't get guns.

The US is also 111th in murder-per-capita. Countries like Mexico, Venezuela, and Brazil with strict-as-fuck gun laws still have higher murder rates. The reason we have lots of murders is because of shitskins; which leftists want to import more of for some reason.

The major city in the US with the lowest murder rate is Plano, Texas - where lots of people are gun owners, and the gun laws are lax.

>we can take ur guns away if we want, you don't need big magazines, etc.
The Supreme Court case of Heller v. Disctrict of Columbia already ruled that owning a semi-automatic gun is a Constitutional right:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_of_Columbia_v._Heller

From a philosophical/Constitutional perspective, gun ownership should be a right. The Preamble to the Constitution states that people have a right to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If citizens have a right to life, that means that they should have a right to defend their life by adequate means. Women, old people, and the disabled can't defeat a gang of dindus in melee combat - thus, guns are necessary.

>but, you don't need guns because you have cops!
The Supreme Court Case Warren v District of Columbia ruled that the police do not have a duty to risk their life to protect you:

Also, aren't you lefty types always shitting on the cops? I thought if a cop gets anywhere near you, it would trigger you.

>Stefan Molyneux shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

>Bill Whittle shits on gun control:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

Don't know why I like the aldente pasta, but I do.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

You're suggesting our laws should be just as shitty, oppressive, and ineffectual as the TSA?

>(((NRA)))
>implying the anti-gun coalition isn't the most Jewish

Okay, I know this is bait now.

Listen to me.
>guns kill
My body evolved to kill and make weapons to kill, we are apex predators.
Grovel at our feet.
>the government will steamroll you
What more can a man do than die for what he believes to be just and true?
Who can call himself a man that lays down his arms during the fight.
Truth, Freedom, Justice, all must be protected, it is a constant pursuit, an endless battle. Men will never back down.
>logistics
You don't understand what a general principle is and your appeal to the defense of an ancillary defense only demonstrates your inability/overlook of higher more intelligent thought.
>second amendment
When does it become lawful to rebel?
Law stems from morality, I will stand by morals first and foremost, law comes second.
If you wish to argue morals then let's do it.
>back round checks
More ancillary defenses because you lack a general principle, as most nefarious charlatans do.

Pesistratus pls.
We know what happened to Athens when they surrendered their weapons to an armory instead of every individual carrying and owning a spear and shield.

30 men overtook a city of thousands because they made a beeline for the armory. Only when the Athenians carried their weapons was Pesistratus the tyrant thrown out.

It genuinely worries me people arrive at the conclusions you arrive at. You are not entitled to your opinion, you are entitled to be slaughtered in its defense.

>muh NRA boogeyman

(((Michael Bloomberg))) has over ten times more money than the NRA and the entire US gun industry combined, and he donates money and influence to anti-gun organizations.

Shall not be infringed.

really made me think...

you shills have got to understand, red pills never back down, your only market is people deciding, and anybody deciding is looking for SOLUTIONS to PROBLEMS that they have ALREADY DECIDED EXIST, not a "new view" on things and for someone to tell them they are wrong and that the sky is green and that they need to eat MORE shit in a condescending tone of voice.

You idiots are giving us free followers.
I suggest actually putting some fucking effort into your shilling or there's going to be nobody left to laugh at for us once trump gets in since we all know you're going to jump ship and pretend you were with trump all along once he his office.

They changed lots of gun laws and actually caught a bunch of shoe bombs.

Fuck off retard.

>be in commiefornia
>starting next year, 10 rounds per mag only, anything over is illegal, no more AR 15 building

JUST

>inbred gun nuts

Stopped reading there. If you want to have a civil discussion about guns then maybe you shouldn't start name calling right off the bat. I'm sure you're a John Oliver fan though, so I know that's too much to ask.

Gun owners vote. Until anti gunners vote in large numbers like gun owners, nothing will happen.

Also blacks and hispanics commit most crime and and use illegal weapons. Banning guns won't be any more effective than banning pot.

The only people who will conply are whites, who commit the least crime and use guns most frequently for hobby and self defense.

Like hell I will give up my guns so that only browns have them.

>guns were designed for one thing
>wrong. they are primarily used as intimidation
>primarily used
>used
You are really fucking stupid m8.

People like this have to be on their way out at this point, there's no way others will tolerate this shit for much longer the way things are going. It's literally the equivalent of going "LALALALA I CANT HEAR YOU!!"

>inbred gun nuts

Stopped reading. Until you anti gun people treat the topic and the people involved with respect you can get lost. The language you use is a precursor to your actions during disarmament.

We don't have a constitutional right to wear shoes at the airport

>t. Bernfag who has never seen a gun and helps the rapefugees in the local shelter to find women to rape and brutalize

sage is always an options