Hillary General, Only 95 days until she crushes trump and the white nationalists realize we are a multicultural society...

Hillary General, Only 95 days until she crushes trump and the white nationalists realize we are a multicultural society, free from hate

Free of hate Paco.

dayum she thicc

>free

At the end of the day, she'll still call them taco bowls and omars. All minorities mean to her are votes.

Is that really Hillary? Them some cottage cheese legs but that ass ain't too bad.

>95 more days

JUST END IT

IM SICK OF THIS SHIT

>free from hate
with rainbow death squads?
(trumptards are still there you know)

It can't come soon enough. I want that racist, corrupt sack of shit Trump to fall hard. Hillary is a horrible choice, but still infinitely better than the psychotic Trump.

>free from hate

But niggers hate muslims, latinos and whites user.

You forgot books and swimming.

Soon we'll be addressing her as "Her Thighness."

you're not her type, she prefers women

< meanwhile, in Pennsylvania...

Death camp for you!

>Hillary General
You need to go back to Plebbit CTR.

ohio here and i know absolutely nobody, 0 people who like her. only trump bros and a few bernie bros who are massive existential crisis and anal pain.

Come to think of it.....

Hillary's been cucked before, what are the chances she liked it?

Damn, I want to fuck Hillary

I can't wait to give up my job to Tyquandrius Jones to make America more diverse!!

Why would electing Hillary change my mind

That should only be futher reason to realize that multiculturalism was a mistake

>Bill isn't home.
Of course not.

Free from hate? You don't say?

>multicultural society, free from hate
Except white people, fuck them.

Yea those whites need to gtfo from the western world. Ruining everything we blacks built.