Be a fat, progressive woman

>be a fat, progressive woman
>make money writing books and a tv show about fat, progressive women
>get to speak at the DNC

Jesus Christ, why do we have to put up with this shit?
What right does Lena Dunham's have to lecture anyone else?

I am so damn tired of this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ESfEGz1QFts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rocks in pussy

She is a self admitted child molester. She admitted to molesting her little sister, to sell books. She is literally one of the most degenerate people on earth.

she can get it,tho

Black guy detected

i'd hit it

PUFFY EVERYTHING

you guys are lucky i don't access to my pebbles folder atm

I would totally fuck her in the ass, if you know what I mean

The Mexican?

Video for those who missed it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ESfEGz1QFts

I can smell her farts from here

Is that your thing?

They look like they're saying "Come on it's 2016"

wacka wacka

>according to Donald Trump, my body is probably like a 2..

Projecting much?

What did she mean by this?

She always wears clothes so unflattering to her body. Not that she's got much to work with, but she could at least wear a swimsuit meant for bigger women.

I usually like thicc but she's just so fucking frumpy. Her shoulders are too big and her head/face structure is terrible. I don't mind me some fat asses but Lena is just horrible all around.

>I usually like thicc
Select yourself out of the gene pool.

Lena Dunham has aged terribly over the last five years. She needs to lose some weight and do something else with her hair. She legitimately can look so much better, but she's just terribly hard to look at right now. She actually looks mildly retarded, which leads to people shunning her at first glance. If she wants to proselytize she needs to get it back together.

Goddamn I hate what she looks like these days. It's not even a sexism thing, it's just that she looks...mentally retarded I guess, like I said. I don't know if she's being financially compelled to wear stupid shit or what, but she should go back to dressing like she used to and let her hair grow out. And lose some weight.

In this pic I'd listen to her. That's back in like 2010. Look at that. She looks sane and mentally healthy and lovely. Nobody wants to listen to mentally ill-looking 2016 Dunham.

That is what Kevin James would look like in that bathing suit. She even has the same dumb expression on her face that makes up 90% of his "acting."