Why is Snyder now in charge of Suicide Squad?

Why is Snyder now in charge of Suicide Squad?

Mind that edge, son

that's just not cool dude

His daughter saw early cuts of Justice League

Because the only suicide squad is DC's filmwriters

It's going to be a no from me, dog

kek

Who else is he gonna cast?

wow i didnt know he was a method director!

was his daughter hot?

keks

Guess his daughter was the real chink in his armor

Oh hey, look everybody! It's the edgy children who still have this day in their future:

>The day will come when you lose someone you love. It will hurt like nothing you have ever experienced and in the days that follow, you will remember every way you ever wronged that person or failed that person, regardless of whether you were old enough to understand it at the time or not, and when it all comes rushing in, you will cry until your eyes feel spent and raw but you will still be crying. Your grief will feel bottomless, all-consuming, and if you knew the cost for that person's return was your life, you would, without hesitation, pay that price with gladness. When that day comes, you will count your comments in threads like this amongst your sins. Not sins against God, mind you; sins against people who wanted you to be a better person, sins against that person you might have been. This is your future, bought and paid for on this day.

didn't read, lol

>People fooled:0

Huh? The only thing he did for Suicide Squad was shoot a Flash cameo from the set of Justice League.

She's definitely cold now

This. Also people should remember that they will die someday, and the only things they will regret when they're old and tired is what they didn't do, not what they did.

Your first child will be stillborn and your woman will leave you for it.
Die alone.

The joke is that his daughter commited suicide.

Get it? SUICIDE Squad? It's a hilarious play on words trying to extract a double meaning from the word suicide, when it really only has one meaning.

Waaaaahh! A millionaire's daughter offed herself. Waaaaaaaah!

It's called levity retard. People joke about dead relatives all the time, usually more as they get older. I hope when I die people make jokes about me. That being said I didn't even know what happened to his daughter and actually joined the thread to see why he was directing Suicide Squad; stop worshipping celebrities and following their personal lives.

>the day will come when you pull your head out of your ass

That's the difference. People joke fondly about departed loved ones as a way of remembering them. It's a completely different thing, but you seem mature enough to sort of understand that.

Don't defend the assholes that don't. I'm trying to do them a favor.

ADOPT THE RICE

PAY THE PRICE