This just blew Trump right out of the fucking water

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NEYIkYX08Oo
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Please CTR SuperPAC, no more niggers today.

What kind of sick fucks use their dead kid as a political tool?

Saw whatever and drudge up whatever scum you can to fight him, but that wall is being built.

but i see this cartoon as pro trump. that's what these liberals don't get, a lot of people WANT the things trump is saying and screaming "racist" doesn't work.

The constitution, Donald

So exploitable

perfect

Dispicable.

>My Son died in a war that Hilary voted for!
>Vote Hilary, because that little shit never cleaned his room.

This

>Host female empowerment convention
>Muslim woman, in supplicating hijab, stands wordlessly at her husband's side while he does all the talking and then is led off the stage by her husband's pushing hand once he's finished
And leftists don't bat an eye because they're children that can't handle cognitive dissonance.

I hope you realize that most Americans don't respond positively to an angry muslim yelling on tv, much less when he's telling you what to do.

>wife's face is still visible
7/10

>Khan has the same skin colour as Trump

yeah ok liberals

>Have you even read the U.S. Constitution?
Apparently Khan didn't.

Amendment 1

>Prohibits the making of any law respecting an establishment of religion, impeding the free exercise of religion, abridging the freedom of speech, infringing on the freedom of the press, interfering with the right to peaceably assemble or prohibiting the petitioning for a governmental redress of grievances.

Given that the Constitution only applies to citizens of this country, Amendment 1 has nothing to do with Immigration. And Trump isn't proposing the deportation or banning of Islam itself. He wants to bar entry to those abroad who are from regions with high risk of support of terrorism or terrorist organizations. And the majority of those are Muslim.

There is no mention of Immigration at all in the Constitution.

According to Article I, Section 8, Clause 4

The Congress shall have Power To...establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization...

And Congress wrote the following into law over 20 years ago.

8 U.S. Code § 1182

>(f) Suspension of entry or imposition of restrictions by President

>Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate. Whenever the Attorney General finds that a commercial airline has failed to comply with regulations of the Attorney General relating to requirements of airlines for the detection of fraudulent documents used by passengers traveling to the United States (including the training of personnel in such detection), the Attorney General may suspend the entry of some or all aliens transported to the United States by such airline.

So it's all Constitutional and that asshole can go fuck himself.

>read the constitution trump
>you'll find it actually does let the president block people from immigrating

oh thanks mudslime

>Khan BTFO by facts

The guy really captured the wife standing there saying nothing.

O shit nigger

I support the constitution, which is why I support Hate Speech laws and Hate Crime laws.

Also, there is poop in my soup.

Is this pro-Trump? I like this.

So many fucking shills

Stop posting these dumbass cartoons

youtu.be/NEYIkYX08Oo
>I blame Hillary Clinton

Stop depositing these cartoons into our account.

Cartoon physically rejected. Eat cartoons, nigger.

Glad I clicked this POS shill thread just to see that.
Nicely done, Aussie.

Muslims do this all the time in the Middle East. When they hide terrorists they make sure to put kids schools/daycare centers on top of where the meeting places or weapon storage areas are, so that when it gets bombed, they can pick up a child's corpse and parade around with it yelling "God is great!".

they can always denounce there faith, forced coversion is nothing new to islam. what with covert or die

The cartoon makes him look white...

Has Hillary sacrificed anything?
Didn't she vote for a war that killed his son that was built on a lie? That destabilized the region and helped form ISIS?

i like this pic, way too funny

How do you get useful idiots to stop and read this instead of just siding with the propaganda and yelling "YEAH!"

That's different though. Hillary was involved in her son's death and instead of being kind to the mother, snubbed her off as if she was a nobody. The RNC is obviously using the mother's vendetta against Hillary as a political tool, but the mother isn't using her son as one.

>le epic everyone but native Europeans are dark as shit meme

RASHIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

US does the same thing. Look at the Oklahoma City bombing

Yes, my fellow Ameriniggers. Defend the Shitskins, my local soccer team.

Get over yourself, shill. The dude is literally brown. See

Kek
So much congitive dissonance

holy fuck is that real????

>Look at the Oklahoma City bombing
No.

You tell me how it's similar.

>That's different though.
Fuck off, shill.

You'd think when Muslim American soldiers have killed more friendlies then they themselves have died in recent combat that they'd be a little less bitchy and a little more humble.

>that chart

Well that's conclusive. Dosage ratios really do prove ancestry. Guess different populations of the same species having divergence shows africans are more closely related to something with over 9 million years of divergence

>Parents of deceased soldier use their son's death in service to attack a Presidential candidate not at all involved with the son's situation.
>Mother who's bitter Hillary abandoning her son to die attacks Hillary with intent to punish her.

Wow, one Muslim-American died for muh freedom, guess I need to let them all in and ignore the fact that Islam and the West are largely incompatible. I guess we need to find a way to make things work.

Fuck

they got a big payment boost of $5 million

Putting daycares in government buildings so they can proclaim that said person is a babykiller etc

He's litterally on the other side of the spectrum compared to reality!

This is fucking subversion at its finest.

Oy vey. That trick lighting to make him look dark.

Yeah, nah, not the same thing at all for obvious reasons.

How are quints going this unchecked?

I really don't get how liberals can tell conservatives to read the constitution when they want
>hate speech to be separate from free speech
>an end or at least serious restrictions to the amendment that SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>the end of due process

>one of them is some shit tier retard disgracing the memory of her dead kid blaming Hillary despite a dozen different Republican inquisitions, sorry inquiries, saying she had literally nothing to do with it...

>the other is a guy defending the memory of his dead son who Trump says is a terrorist just because of his religion

Yeah completely the same...

The Constitution makes no rights for potential immigrants. Angry Muslim dad BTFO
Since its a non argument, toon Trump keeps building his wall and ignores it.

goddamn every line has to be double space no exceptions ellipsis using faggots.

>Hillary corrupts the system to get off scott free
>This means she wasn't guilty of negligence

And then he beat his wife for exposing her hair.

>Trump says is a terrorist just because of his religion

where did trump call khan's son a terrorist

You're an idiot. There are daycares in plenty of federal buildings because federal workers are parents you fucking leaf halfwit. My pre-school was inside a Department of Transportation building, with my dad working upstairs.

This. Trump wasn't the NY senator that voted for the Iraq war that send their son to death,

To be fair, Republicans used the dead people from Benghazi and the dead guy's mother at the RNC as a political tool

I'll include a pokemon image next time I post it.

why does anyone have to have sacrificed anything?

appeal to accomplishment fallacy

>I want you to respect my freedoms while I blow you all up
Yeah...not going to happen.

>Fight in ILLEGAL war
>Hero

Did anyone tell you it was your turn to speak?

So many untrue assertions, I don't even know where to begin. But thanks for your effort; it's good to know people like you are out there Correcting The Record™ for us.

Dooneld Troomp, Hab you ebin red da Huly Quron?

So much retardation in one post...

1. Iraq was a Republican endeavor... Hillary was one Democrat senator voting for it while EVERY SINGLE REPUBLICAN (short of the autist Chafee) voted for it, most of them still in office, one of them running for Vice President. And has since said she was wrong and regrets it (Republicans don't even have the decency to do that).

2. The son in question died in Benghazi you fuckwit. Every single Republican hearing on the matter have ALL said that not only did Hillary have nothing to do with it, no one was was negligent... Apart from the ambassador himself who didn't leave with his staff and died in a fucking fire from smoke inhalation.

The son who died was a CIA mercenary completely unknown to Hillary and entirely outside of the chain of command of the state department (a misnomer since the State Department doesn't control any US forces)... You could pick any random person on the street and they'd have about as much culpability in that douchebag's death as Hillary did.

>So it's all Constitutional

Until and unless Congress actually amends the Constitution any law they pass is in play and subject to overturn by SCOTUS.

Try not to lie about how things work here again with your cherry picking.

Lol pathetic rationalizing

Typical right wing response "lol you're wrong, I am not even going to dignify that with a response, but trust me, I am right!"

Only a democrat would openly bemoan the founding document of the U.S. with one breath, and then turn around and use it to berate his political opponent with the next. Democrats have been arguing that the constitution is outdated and no longer applicable for years. But the second some asshole uses it to attack Republicans, suddenly now they magically all loooove the constitution.

Fucking noice

>Hillary's platform is to get money out of politics
>Still paid a million dollars to Correct the Record on a Mongolian Ice Fishing Forum

>$0.05 have been deposited to your bank account
CTR please.

>you have sacrifed nothing.
So mr muslim sacrificed his son?.

Also, great for his son being a muslim that sacrificed himself, but who planted that bomb there? Was it Trump? Zimmerman? Wilders?

This.

Okay. I'll play.

>Shit tier retard
What makes her a shit tier retard, other than the fact that you disagree with her political message?

>disgracing the memory of her dead kid
Using her child's death as a political tool. Which is also disgraceful, but which both of them are guilty of.

>Blaming Hillary despite a dozen different Republican inquiries saying she had literally nothing to do with it...
Okay. So you don't actually follow politics. Hillary agitated for the war in Lybia, played a role in getting the embassy set up in Benghazi, was asked numerous times for additional protection there and ignored it every time, lied about the cause of the attack to the American people and to the grieving mother in question, and then claimed anyone who had an issue with her disastrous handling of the situation was a right-wing conspirator.

>the other is a guy
Oh? Not a "shit-tier retard"? Just "a guy" now?

>defending the memory of his dead son
Read: using his son's death as a political tool. Tell me, of the two candidates we're currently discussing, which of them voted for the war that this guy's son died in?

>who Trump said is a Terrorist just because of his religion
We both know that's didn't happen.

I'm going to stop replying to you now. This wasn't for you, because you're paid not to agree with me. This was for the idiots reading the thread who somehow haven't come to the realization that shills like you don't even believe half the shit you say.

Wait.

Are you claiming that changing any current law is unconstitutional?

>ban all muslims

>not all muslims are terrorist

Which one is it Trumpshill? Either they are all dangerous (this soldier included) and the ban is justified... Or they aren't and Trump is a bigoted cunt with no ground to stand on?

He never said ban all muslims you fuckwit. He proposed putting a temporary ban on muslim immigration out of countries that have a history of breeding and exporting terrorism. Jimmy Carter did the same thing when he was in office, Libtard.

>Given that the Constitution only applies to citizens of this cunty

False. Reread your 14th amendment.

When will this meme of the constitution applying to non citizens die?

Not to mention it is literally and explicitly stated in the founding document that any organization colluding to overthrow the government is treasonous. And guess what? Islam IS an organization, that IS colluding to overthrow the government, which is why they have their own system of government

Has anyone noticed that the one Muslim American soldier is now plastered all over the American news?
In the UK we have a fairly sizeable Muslim population but our Muslim population in the Army is a total of 640. The USA probably has less than 100 Islamic soldiers yet the one who allahu akbar'd is given all this attention.

what the fuck are you talking about hahahahah

He doesn't say jail or execute all Muslims.

Just tells some non-Americans they cannot come to America for a while.

I don't really like this argument because of the BEngoozi Mom at the RNC, but her loss was directly tied to Hillary Clinton, whereas the DNC one was more just
"Donald, you don't like Muslims, but my Muslim died for us"

As a vet I find it deplorable for family members to use dead service members for political statements.

If anyone is interested in actual immigration law more than emotional rhetoric, see U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182

Muslims don't need to be all terrorists in order for a ban on Muslim migration to be justified. Letting muslims into the country has to be detrimental to the interests of the United States, and it most certainly is. A lot of studies estimate that between 25-30% of muslims can be considered religious fundamentalists who hold beliefs that are fundamentally incompatible with a free, democratic society.

You can see it in many European countries. These fundamentalists don't become 'westernized' over one, two or even three generations. They're a cancerous growth that weakens your society from within.

Are all muslims like that? of course not, but the one's who have the potential to become decent citizens can never outweigh the massive disadvantages of those who are incompatible with western societies.

>I find it deplorable for family members to use dead service members for political statements.
I've thought this too.

CHECKED

>Until and unless Congress actually amends the Constitution any law they pass is in play and subject to overturn by SCOTUS.
Only if said law becomes a legal battle that goes through the appellate court and reaches the SCOTUS. You can't really just fast-track the SCOTUS as an arbiter on all issues.

If you want these laws changed, your means of doing that is petition and redress through Congress. Since they have authority to alter the relevant portions of the U.S. Code.

>No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Person applying for immigration or visas or otherwise not within the country are not "within the jurisdiction" of the United States and therefore do not have guarantee of protection of Constitutional rights until such time as they are under jurisdiction.

So you fucked up there dad. I can't use the 1st Amendment to invade Saudi Arabia because of their oppression of women. I'm also not required to admit everyone that applies for immigration to this country either.

I can deny them entry at discretion within the laws as they are currently written.

>Have you even read the constitution?
Has the liberal half of the Supreme Court?