/CHI/

dysphoria

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
youtube.com/watch?v=qIR8UEpMUJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dnyTrKYAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:/

I'm so despondent about everything. Everything I try goes totally wrong. There's no escape from this hole here. I feel drained. So far, I still haven't found a real purpose in life. Sometimes, I'm afraid to get out of bed in the morning. There's nothing to get up for.

I downloaded that picture

iktf, i hope i can leave it behind in 2017 but i doubt it
it's all yours :)

2018 consensus: everything is still bad and will only get worse

The years don't matter to me anymore. The days are so similar my memories combine into a horrendous mass

Some women are just worth having as """"friend""""" so they can find you sime chicks

are you already in 2018?
iktf as well

nice advice turkey

it's 1 am CET so yeah

did you start the new year off right?

i guess, i'm drinking alone like every other new years eve

Did the punk ass jannies delete the last thread?

same here except i'm not drinking
i think they did

>a few hours away from 2018
>still no gf

do you think if you got one it would change anything? i think about this a lot and I feel like it probably would not end up good

Hello /chi/. Still love you. 2018 looks a lot like 2017. Firework stopped now so I'm going to bed. Stay safe.

goodnight user

Maybe?
Who knows, maybe getting a GF will change our outlook on life and will motivate us

>tfw never had motivation to even try and get a gf

Happy new year OP

Forgot photo

whats the point of the pictures now? you're one of them

>I'm thinking of proposing to my gf soon
I have really fallen.

are you happy?

I don't know what I've become
I haven't watched anime in 5 months or so, and the last video game I played was fucking skyrim

Im not a chi but im Turkish diaspora. Do chis feel alienated?

Yes, but I miss my care free days a lot.
A few months ago I was making good money working in a job that allowed me to pursue my hobbies all day, drive to her place whenever I wanted and jerk off any time I wished
I cannot help but feel I'm going too fast. Maybe I'll hold off on proposing for a few years, but I'm still strongly considering it

>Do chis feel alienated?
more than anything
>not american
>but also not mexican

well at least you have something going on for you it was inevitable for you to give in

CHI
Happy new year! Hopefully this year will be better if even just a little.

>all by myself on new years eve
this happens every year

back at you too user. did your year have a good start?
i'm use to it now i don't even feel anything anymore

>i'm use to it now i don't even feel anything anymore
this

Tfw Shakespeare was right.
Women are the ultimate juden.
> Thy beauty hath made me effeminate
>And in my temper softened valor’s steel!

what's your endgame now?

Hey /chi/, do most of you guys speak/understand Spanish? I'd like to practice my Spanish in a place that isn't as God-forsaken as /lat/, and this general looks comfy, even if I'm not CHI myself.

I think so. Nothing new but I saw some friends I hadn't seen in a while.

i do(can speak it perfect but my writing isn't the best)

Get married and start a family in semi rural Canada, I suppose
We need to accumulate more gibs to buy land.

nice, at least you didn't spend it alone like rest of us

how does buying land in canada work? is it truly yours?

Lol. Cool Joseph Goebbels quote

It depends. I know if you live on crown land the land is owned by the government

they deleted your last thread? that's messed up.

>crown land
whats that?
yeah, gonna get into that book in a bit

>whats that?
La tierre que partenece a la reina de Canada (es decir, la reina de Inglaterra)

canadá tiene una reina?

Si, y tecnicamente, no es la mismo (o el mismo) que la reine/el rey de Inglaterra. Así, cuando los Britanicos cambian a sus leyes para la succecion real, los cambios no estan automaticamente implementados en Canada, y así es posible (pero improbable) que el nuevo rey de Inglaterre sea diferente del rey canadiense.

>la mismo
fug

la misma*

youtube.com/watch?v=u7K72X4eo_s
you feel it too don't you...

ok, yo no sabía eso ya que siempre solo escucho de ese puto con el pelo chino

>ese puto con el pelo chino
quien?

youtube.com/watch?v=qIR8UEpMUJQ
I do, a bit. Still a little buzzed and I think this day was positive so it's alright though.

el hilo CHIcANO, señores....

Nice tune, Finnbro

I'm starting to get buzzed myself, hopefully I'll be able to deal with this shitty evening this day.

How are you holding up?

justin trudeau
tienes un problema

Pretty good thanks. I hope this new year will be better for all of us.

I hope so too, but I have no faith whatsoever

I think it's better to just assume that life is your enemy and everything will turn out in the worst imaginable way.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z3dnyTrKYAg
i feel it

I too have noticed that it's best to expect the worst since it happens more often than it should be possible. The misery goes in cycles, at times it feels quite bad and at times it's okay. As long as there are things that bring atleast momentary joy and amusement and if there is occasional respite from the misery life isn't that bad, most of the time. It does get a bit tiresome at times going through the same routine and it is a bit bitter that everytime things change it seems to be for the worse but it's not all bad.

I couldn't have possibly said it better myself, Pekka (especially not in my current drunken state).

That said, I still finding myself wishing I would just 404 already.

ive been reading all day man I'm almost finish this book is 3,332 pages. fireworks were annoying me earlier. hey do you know there are websites were you can make a good amount of money there are several of them write me back if you want to know about them

nice, another user in the other thread recommended me another book so i think this reading thing is of to an ok start

cool. good luck and have fun

a few years ago i would of never even thought about picking up a book but now i'm desperately trying to find new ways to pass time

did you want me to put you onto to these websites that make you money or free gift cards. all you have to do is let a video play in the background and there is a program to mute certain windows so you don't have to hear it. this is good if you're on the computer a lot.

i think i'm fine

k

Good night.

goodnight user

oidhche mhath

how is 2018 for you /chi/?

the same. i'm doing the same shit i did yesterday about to go to sleep though