Pope Francis: 4D chess master?

I'd like to share my perception about Pope Francis, if I may.

Pope Francis is basically what many would term a "cuck", here.

But I would like to remind you that Pope Francis was a church leader in a nation whose principle means of disposing dissidents was a one way scenic ocean helicopter trip. This included simple priests who dared protest against the mistreatment of native peoples. In order to keep both the church and her priesthood from being destroyed, he had to bite his tongue, work in the shadows and give the regime the platitudes it desired.

Flash foward to about 2005-2006. Pope Benedict is under fire for his commentary about the negative effects of Islam, and indeed, globalism. The Liberal media SKEWERS him for the next 7 years, bringing forth charges from clerical sexual abuse to financial scandals, many of which are blown out of proportion.

In effect, the rancor is so strong that Pope Benedict can no longer tend to his duties as the pontiff, similar to Nixon.

Enter Francis. He knows that if he crosses certain lines with powerful individuals, it will be the doom of his papacy. So he gives flowery platitudes, sentimental sermons and paints an image as a reformer and as "a progressive" Pope.

He understands that if he speaks out, or calls for expulsions, crusades, or whatever, he's simply pushing tensions which are already at a boiling point. Many of the nations who would see this kind of rhetoric would believe that its the perfect pretense to shame the church and liquidate its assets. He understands that its in the hands of the people to fix it.

So he will wait. He will wait until the outcry for justice is so strong in the face of the crimes against the church and her faithful that it will not be denied.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncronline.org/news/vatican/benedict-xvi-declining-health-visitors-say
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No. Something CLEARLY went down. For the first time in hundreds of years a pope is replaced when the old one is still alive. No reason given. And for the first time for hundreds of years the new pope is a cuck, and seems to be anti-christian.

(((coincidence)))? I think not.

francis is a cuck
obama is a cuck
merkel is a cuck
the list goes on

none of these "leaders" know what to do when it comes to terrorism. they are peacetime politicians. these are not peaceful times. we need actual leaders.

Pentarchy restoration soon

The main city of Christianity must be Bethlehem dangit

>derr Popen is scared of ticking off certain individuals

All he has to do is declare these individuals enemies of God and hey look at that, now a billion Christians are looking at them. Nah, he's just a cuck, nothing more to it.

I'd like to remind you that the nations in charge of suicidal immigration policy are largely protestant. France is an exception, but France has a distinct history of anti-clerical behavior since the fist french revolution.

You think that these nations would hesitate in any regard? Given the behavior of the politicians in charge, they'd sooner take the side of the muslims than they would the church.

It would lead to a disastrous intrusion upon the church from the state.

I think Francis understands this, and is playing a cautious game of chess.

The Pope said that we are literally at war. It happened a few days ago. I'm on mobile. Look it up.

Benedict was disconnected from the youth. Maybe that is the reason they replaced him (Stage 1: connect to the people; stage 2: call to arms).

>I think Francis understands this, and is playing a cautious game of chess.
He's afraid. He cares more about his own image than he does about the rest of the world.

That's not being clever. That's not being a leader. There will be more violence, and the blood will be on his hands, because he not only ignores the issue, but provokes it by asking Europe to keep taking in jihadists.

>All he has to do is declare these individuals enemies of God and hey look at that

And then how quickly does the media and secular nation states paint him as a radical regressive individual?

How much agitprop would be churned out stating that the Pope is no different than the Jihadists?

Look at what happens in the face of every terror attack. The list goes on. #notallmuslims or whatever.

How many moderate christians and catholics who are for all intents liberal, feel alienated in the face of such a declaration?

Just something to think about.

Hillary is a cuck

Based on literally what? Your wishes? It is far more likely that the pope is a cuck than he is PRETENDING to be a cuck.

The church existed for hundred of years. It's most likely that we simply can't grasp the movements on the board. I trust that they plan for generations.

Explain this. I think there has been a behind the scenes takeover.

>There will be more violence, and the blood will be on his hands, because he not only ignores the issue, but provokes it by asking Europe to keep taking in jihadists.

You think the Pope is responsible for this? This is the work of globalists.

Picture very much related.

None of that checks out. If it were like you say, Francis would use dog whistles to reveal his true intent. There would be verbal and non-verbal cues to indicate that the show he puts on is an act. But there is none of that. On the contrary, he seems very sincere about flooding white nations with mud people, and executing a racial replacement strategy, as many, many popes before him have done, because this technique is the bedrock of the Vatican's primacy over time. If you will not believe in them, and pay them tribute, then they will use their existing leverage to replace your people with a race of subhumans that will bow down and pay fealty. It's that simple. There's no mystery here. Westerners have failed to worship and venerate him and his office to the extend that he and his childless faggot brethren think is proper, so the fix is in, and they aim to replace us all.

>its le conspiracy may may

Fuck off funland. Go back to your spurdo memes.

That's some wishful thinking, mane. I think his actions recently are just a response to the growing atheism thing. Atheists are retards, but this won't help things.

>its le all conspiracy theories are incorrect, goy, meme

I didn't see you explaining what happened either.

This is a typical faggot Catholic for you. The most powerful branch of our government, the supreme court, is completely controlled by Roman Catholics and Jews (look it up - no protestants on that court), but the chronic Papist still blames everything on Protestants.

Frankly, I would be embarrassed to be found advocating for these faggot pedophiles who seek to drag humanity back into the abyss for gold and prestige. No thinking man would ever cotton to these eunuchs.

>literally explains what happened in the OP
>Finland in charge of reading comprehension

I can not explain. I can only speculate. Maybe Benedict could not unite the churches (orthodox and catholic). Maybe Francis can. You made me curious. I will try to find how Paul II was perceived in his early days. Regular people can be deceiving. Imagine such a person.

True. This is why every pope who has been under criticism by the media has been replaced. Oh wait that has literally never happened before and the (((media))) has always criticized the pope, except (((the current pope.)))

This pope goes against the church, against the bible, and against previous popes. He's not playing some brilliant strategy. He's scared and confused.

>You think the Pope is responsible for this?
Yes
>This is the work of globalists.
The Francis is a globalist.

Every Pope has been hated on by the media except the new one. That should make anyone worry. (I am a Catholic, so of course I have followed the pope for quite some time now)

>For the first time in hundreds of years a pope is replaced when the old one is still alive. No reason given. And for the first time for hundreds of years the new pope is a cuck, and seems to be anti-christian.

Benedict's health was declining and he didn't want the Catholic world's last memory of him to be that of a drooling, mumbling old man?

As for him being replaced with a liberal, maybe the Catholic church finally got the message that this is the line they need to tow to get the western media off their backs? I can't speak for Europe, but here the MSM HATED Benedict XVI, but they LOVE Francis even more, and portray him positively (or at least sympathetically if the church has a scandal). It's been a PR win for the Catholic Church over here, and I don't see why it would be different in western Europe.

>Benedict's health was declining and he didn't want the Catholic world's last memory of him to be that of a drooling, mumbling old man?

Fucking what. All popes go down as old drooling men, because they literally stay popes until death you fucking idiot leaf.

ALSO
>As for him being replaced with a liberal, maybe the Catholic church finally got the message that this is the line they need to tow to get the western media off their backs? I can't speak for Europe, but here the MSM HATED Benedict XVI, but they LOVE Francis even more, and portray him positively (or at least sympathetically if the church has a scandal). It's been a PR win for the Catholic Church over here, and I don't see why it would be different in western Europe.

THAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM. The media HATED every single pope except the new usurper. Clearly there is beyond obvious shit going down in the background.

Or he is just a "holier-than-thou" cuck that is a lovable fellow who just wants everyone to get along.

And of course I will be waiting. Watching the catholic church screwing up again and now becoming the weaker religion of this world is most likely a one time event that should not be missed.

Jesuits know that god/religion is not meant to be literal.

Yet... Prev Pope stepped down and new Pope from outside of Europe selected. This fulfilled the prophecy (pope not born out of death, from the new world, etc)

>All popes go down as old drooling men

So it's inconceivable to you that any one of them would want to break that cycle and spend his remaining years in peace? Especially someone who was so hated by the media?

ncronline.org/news/vatican/benedict-xvi-declining-health-visitors-say

Whatever you say Khan.

>So it's inconceivable to you that any one of them would want to break that cycle and spend his remaining years in peace? Especially someone who was so hated by the media?
Yeah it is pretty fucking inconceivable because they have ALL been hated by the media and they have ALL stayed popes until death for hundreds of years. And staying popes until death means being pope when you are barely alive yes, look up John Paul II if you don't believe me.

And again, Benedict XVI did not give any reason for his unprecedented resignation, so you are making an uneducated (and shit) guess as to why.

So you're asking ys to believe that the EU is 70s Argentina?

>Based on literally what?

History. The french revolution and later persecution of clergy in europe at both the hands of fascists and communists.

Do you honestly believe that they wouldn't go after him?

We complain that liberals have become more fascist than anyone these days.

Even advocacy for the church could become equatable with "hate speech".

>Yeah it is pretty fucking inconceivable because they have ALL been hated by the media and they have ALL stayed popes until death for hundreds of years.

People didn't hate John Paul II. Poles love him to a point that borders idolatry, the rest of the world respected him for his condemnation of the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Even people who disagreed with his theological and organizational practices don't deny that he was a strong leader, something that was never once said about Benedict XVI. He could stay in the saddle until death because he had a legacy to prop him up. Benedict XVI didn't. This would be obvious to anyone who isn't a shithead, so I can see why it doesn't make sense to you.

No.

I'm asking you to think that maybe there's more at work than what is readily apparent, and I would ask for a reservation of judgement.

>People didn't hate John Paul II.
The MEDIA did, which I thought was your point. The people didn't hate Benedict XVI either.

> This would be obvious to anyone who isn't a shithead, so I can see why it doesn't make sense to you.

Holy fuck you are a retard. I explained already this has never fucking happened in 100s years and with 100s of popes, and you fucking call me an idiot for finding this ONE IN CENTURIES event a little bit fuckign suspect.

AND AGAIN no fucking reason was given you absolute and utter idiot, you are literally making shit up when you said he stepped down for unpopularity. You know fucking jack shit about the Catholic church and you want to pretend to be an expert.

>you are literally making shit up when you said he stepped down for unpopularity

I never said that, genius. I said he stepped down due to ailing health. This was the reason he himself gave when he stepped down. I'm not claiming to be an expert, I'm claiming that if something looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, that it isn't the albatross you so desperately want it to be.

Is it possible that this is all part of some grand conspiracy? I suppose, but Occam's razor is on my side.

>and you fucking call me an idiot for finding this ONE IN CENTURIES event a little bit fuckign suspect.

Also,
>Call me a "fucking idiot leaf" in your first response, after I disagreed with you without insulting you.
>cry like a little bitch when I start insulting you back

Go back and read my first post. Tell me the part that's clearly hurt your feelings so dearly.

>ailing health
>when every single other pope has not stepped down until death for thousands of years
>not an excuse

Yet again, it is clear he was forced to step down by a 3rd party. If you are (and I'm just being honest here) mentally challenged enough to believe that reason, then go ahead.

I despise it when people pretend to know shit about shit they know absolutely nothing about and refuse to accept information. Like you are doing.

This is true. It's documented in Federal records.

No. We see you.

summed nicely

Why do you hate the faith, my son?

Did you not like when I turned myself into an idol in New York? Think we didn't arrange the merch?

Literally 1930's Germany, I can't even.

Kill yourself...
Everything you said is retarded.

Is Reddit a death camp name, my son?

your cult makes you blind, the only reason why forcing other people back into cuckdom is beacause that means more money given to the church.

Putin was right in making christcuckery outlawed. Jeohvah witness are rotting in the prison so as you should, fucking traitor to europa.

where he belongs, Ratzinger should gas him personally

Francis would suck cock if he thought it would make him seem more progressive.

Feels like every other day he's saying something to come off as hip and to try and bring Catholicism into the 21st century. It's getting to be a joke, really.

Nickname should be "the pandering pope"

>it is clear he was forced to step down by a 3rd party.

You're suggesting more than that. You're suggesting that he was forced out of the papacy so that he could be replaced by a liberal shill. I can accept that he was persuaded by close friends, colleagues, and loved ones to step down. I don't buy that it was part of some conspiracy to replace him with a liberal. In your very first post in this thread, you said that it was the first time the cardinals had ever elected a "cuck" to be pope. What about John XXIII? He was certainly a progressive for his time (far more so than John Paul II). I believe you're mistaking the inevitable progression of an institution for a conspiracy. Whether or not that progress is always a good thing is another story.

>If you are (and I'm just being honest here) mentally challenged enough to believe that reason, then go ahead.
Really hoping, for your sake, that this isn't how you talk to everyone who disagrees with you in real life. We all know that guy.