Bill Clinton

Guys
What is wrong with Bill?

I have said for awhile that he has some disease that they aren't disclosing.

He signed NAFTA

He sort of disclosed it, he had bad heart problems. Should have died from it long ago, hes just old. Not everyone gets that trump energy in their late 60s

Like, I saw him on the TV at the gym the other day. He was next to Hillary on stage as she was giving a speech in Johnstown. He was like chewing gum vigorously and staring way off into space. I thought it seemed strange, but then I saw a thread here about him ENTERING THE VOID

>What is wrong with Bill?
Nothing.

Did it break his brain?

Bill whats wrong?!

DOES HE HAVE THIS????

loli fasting

Heavily medicated

early stage alzheimer's
>see: balloons
or AIDs . they had to put more makeup on him than a vampire in "the strain" to make him not look like a chemo patient for his speech.

He's a rapist.

Yes, he's set to become the most famous person who died of aids.

So does hillary

he's fine guys

AIDS or a heart condition. Both are likely since he's a well known horn-dog. He probably did so many drugs and fucked so many bitches he has all kinds of diseases, HIV, and his heart is weak.

He's old. It happens to everyone, y'know, unless you're Trump and you actually make healthy lifestyle choices.

His death will be the October surprise that gets killary in the white house screen cap this.

Trump has to begin trashing Bill. Shit clock's ticking.

How about you stop with this edgy shit?
You fucking people just repeat this shit like parrots, but there is literally nothing wrong with NAFTA.
It puts the economic and political interests of the country above individual interests. It should be right up Trump's alley, but when Clinton supports it, it's evil, huh?

He's hot aids

he'll be dead by the end of the year. im calling it

He cheated on his wife. He deserves only death for cheating on godlike Hillary.

This

[shaking intensifies]

>this was in 1992
Just before Bill's presidency. Probably the last time she was fuckable. She aged horribly after that.

AIDS