ITT: DROPPED moments

ITT: DROPPED moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lBUTFh3DtAw
murrlogic1.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not dropping after edd dead

I had high hopes. Too high for Tom, I suppose.

THIS

Literally all of Legend of Korra

The ending of Series 3 and the pointlessness of Series 4

Nick you had one job...turn her Heel...you gave her the crowbar and then you told her to DROP IT?! Why?! They had an entire Blimp ride to discuss this one sided partnership Korra has put her thru and you don't even address it

>not this right here

If you watched the whole series through then you didn't drop it though, no matter how butthurt you got. Also why the fuck did you think Korra was gonna be a villain? That was never even close to being hinted at?

when they made Peridot into Zim

>watched the entire series

Do you not understand what DROPPED means?

Don't be such a fag user

youtu.be/lBUTFh3DtAw

That episode was fucking great fuck you

Granted the Mabel Subplot dominated Dipper's focus on Bill but Sock Puppet Dipper was great

So when she was introduced?

I really feel ashamed it took me this long. But this and Meg puking to win a fight in the same episode made me realize that this show isn't making me laugh anymore. None of the characters are likable, its basically potty humor at this point, and its just not funny. I should have left it years ago.

no, when they caught her and she became a neurotic main character

>dropping after the final episode

No you fucking dumbass I wanted Asami to turn heel halfway thru Season 3 and have Season 4 be about Asami not Kuriva.

You're retarded I literally just said I dropped it in season 4. Didn't want a single episode all I know is they turned my waifu gay and made her entire existence even more pointless

>The ending of Series 3 and the pointlessness of Series 4

user, dropping a show and not liking a show you watch are two different things

>literally end of the series
>Dropped moment
Something about this is just wrong, y'know. Like someone who only likes watermelons tries pizza for the first time and ends up saying it tastes like watermelon.

that's a good one

I dropped it after Series 3...the second Asami touched Korra's knee and said "I am here for you" made me realize they were never gonna turn her heel she's just simply "too innocent"

It was fucking disgusting hence why I never bothered with Season 4.

glad I dropped it here so I never saw Stewie have Brian's puppies

Season 3 within itself is fucking stupid when it came to booking Bolin. Bolin is a fucking Millionaire movie star now who can't Metal Bend BUT HE CAN LAVA BEND!

I watched a marathon of tiny toons last month and let me tell you: Last season is top garbage

It's just movie puns, inpersonations, pop culture references and Warner sucking his own dick
"WE FUNNER THAN SIMPS"
"WE FUNNER THAN TMNT"
"WE MAKE BEST CARTOONS AND MOVES"

The ship for Asami for to be evil sailed forever ago. At that point in the series she barely had any resources and couldn't have feasibly been a threat to Korra and co. anyway.

What would Asami deciding to become a villain that late in the game have added to the story?

This issue was the one that killed my interest in IDW Transformers

I suppose I should be impressed that I lasted longer than most

I remember that was the episode I dropped it as well. Not that I ever watched it as more than background noise past season 4.

They both have pretty punchable faces.

>Not going down the angle where everything Asami ended up"getting wrong" throughout the entirety of the story just ended up being one huge test to weigh in the strengths and weaknesses of Korra. Taking advantage of her 1-sided morality and only to come to the conclusion Korra is literally a gigantic waste of money in resources

>Not faking the bankruptcy angle by stating she has multiple different accounts and its now time for the Sato New World Order

WOOOOOOOOOW WHEN I SAW THIS I DROPPED THE SERIES SO FUCKING HARD

Is this Wakfu?

Whats this from?

>murrlogic1.deviantart.com/

>bringing out bullshit bank accounts that were never hinted at in universe because reasons
>giving Asami's character a completely unhinted at 180 because reasons

Ignoring how shit that would be writing wise, how exactly was that gonna play out? Korra has already beaten Amon and the equalists, Asami doesn't bring anything new to the table, General Iroh has also learned from what happened in Republic City and can easily deal with a rich girl on a power trip.

So you're basically saying season 4 should've been season 1 again, but bigger.

Thanks user

These are more in the category: When I saw the bottom of the pit

Marge enters Homer's account in an imaginary football site and is surprised at how men like to talk rudely to each other, and then... Nothing happens

Steve Smith and his friends buy a slow cooking pot to cook pork, but he wants to leave the flesh cooked as maximally possible

All the recent SpongeBob specials

This is the reason why i started watching the show

Oh if we're really gonna go down that road. You should have actually done something with Asami's loss of her mother...a mental illness angle where only a select few knew about it...like Lin who spends a good majority of her life researching Asami realizing the "tears" she had over her father were dramatatized because now that her father is in jail Sato Industries belongs to her and she can warp it in any way she wants so long as she keeps The Avatar on a short leash

Its called playing the Tweener.

See anything you like...or hate?

Dude it's not even Asami at this point. You're basically describing how your OC donut steel would totally have kicked Korra's ass and saved the show.

Eddsworld is still going. They're in the middle of making a movie right now in fact.

Asami literally has the potential to be the most thought provoking character in all of Avatar AND SHE'S A NON BENDER!

The fact that people don't fucking see this leads me to believe that Avatar fans are fucking retarded. She's literally BUILT to be a heel and you don't fucking pull the trigger

Instead you push Korra like she's fucking Roman Reigns where "She can do no wrong she's a good girl! DON'T OPRESS HER SHITLORD!"

>when you come back to old friend's show and realize Tomska's in charge

Were you so blinded by your waifu lust that you missed all the parts where Korra gets called on her shit and gets her ass beat down to a near broken state?

Let me guess how this ALT universe where Asami is the villain ends. She wins, kills Korra, rules the world, and then reaches through the TV to pull you in so that you two can make lots of babies, right?

He was always kind of a dick though

Nope. Asami loses to Korra...breaks into a fit of tears that Korra can't be broken mentally no matter how hard she tries and then Korra literally obsesses about Asami for the rest of her life

Literally builds her an artificial island/insane ward just for her and tells her "This is where you'll be spending the rest of your life...once a week I am going to come visit you...evaluate your progress and maybe if you have enough good behavior i'll take you out on a couple field trips but if so help me god you step one foot out of line I will drag your ass back here kicking and screaming and force you to behave...you're gonna behave like a child so i'll treat you like a child."

no, its literally the last second of Legend of Korra

>Random Japanese Text at the end

Terrible. Fuck Season 4

Didn't deserve to become a metaphor for Edd's cancer though

Ha ha holy shit you can't be serious.

I'm not sure what's more hilarious, that you think that's an example of decent writing, or that you think an ending like that was even remotely possible in the first place.

>''Wander! The Cheese Tower is turning into Narwhal Bacon"

>narwhal bacon

dropped, dropped faster than a piece of shit

Dear god I can actually feel the progressives jumping out of their seats and smacking their hands together forcibly applauding at this.

I have so many problems with this. Even if you were a bleeding heart bisexual liberal with a transgirl fetish, you will NOT just be 100% okay with this if your girlfriend suddenly came out as trans to you so suddenly like this. The bitch should have let him know VERY early in the relationship, and not in the fucking heat of the moment like this.

Also, what's with the fucking "Wait a second!" shit? Are progressives all autists who have never had sex before? Sex is spontaneous as fuck.

You can't be serious...Korra and Asami are literally built to be polar opposites to one another like a reverse Zuko effect.

Zuko goes from Heel to Face and Asami goes from Tweener to full blown Heel

You can't just kill her she's Korra's mirrored opposite...a perfect fit of tragedy she can't just kill but she'll try and hurt herself just to aggravate Korra because at one hand Korra hates her terrible behavior and wishes she'd stop but at the same time she's the only one who will never give up on her no matter how hard she tries to push her away

THAT is how you make Korrsami a good thing not what we ended up getting.

You don't understand, user. They didn't follow his fanfic story, and they can't be forgiven for that.

What the FUCK happened to this show? I stopped watching it after Stewie and Brian were stuck in the bank vault all day.

all those years at hinting the robot arm and now the plant arm shows up nah fuck it just have a bee fix it

Please eat shit. There was no compromise between these autistic Nick Suits and the Family Issues everlasting with Bryan and Mike

LoK was always designed to fail and with a show with as much potential as it could have had it'll never not make me angry

I thought the slow cooker was hilarious

What is "the crowbar?" Some trope?

>You're retarded I literally just said I dropped it in season 4
Haha no you said literally all of LoK

>has amnesia
Fuck. FUCK. FUCK THAT STUPID SHIT. THE PART ABOUT THE ORIGIN OF THE AVATAR WAS COOL, BUT FUCK THIS CHARACTER. I KNOW IT GOT WORSE, BUT I DON'T CARE.
THIS SHOW IS WASTED POTENTIAL PROVING THAT GOOD ANIMATION DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MAKE A CARTOON GOOD.

>became a neurotic main character

So literally the second appearance

When Mordecai dumped CJ during Muscleman's wedding. Watched a few episodes later, but basically stopped paying attention to the show. Fuck Betacai.

>not when sadie tries to rape lars on that island

For whatever reason, I dropped the show when they revealed the cluster. Though my interest was waning as far back as when they first introduced Peridot.

I didn't drop the show but this is basically when I lost any emotional attachment to the show.

No matter what happens Breezy proved that the writers will just fuck off and negate any significant changes if they feel like it. I don't understand how people can keep caring about what happens after that.

I'd have to say either the episode where Meg shits on everyone and then she realizes her entire role in the family is to be the punching bag, or the episode with Quagmire's sister and her abusive relationship.

Asami rips a pipe out of the wall and then frees Korra but during the clips that were leaked on Sup Forums many people thought this was going to be "the moment" Asami finally turned

Considering the ending of Season 2 you'd have expected for them to follow up with Asami crying because its even hinted at in the Legend of Korra video game but nothing comes of it.

To this day it makes me angry they booked Unalaq as weak as possible. They really should have booked him as a "vengeful crusader" a man who thinks both benders and non benders and humans in general are a detriment to the Spirits and how once he achieves Omnipotence the Planetary Genocide of the Spirit Uprising will unleash a fierce purging among the unworthy

I'm pretty sure he knew he was trans before that moment in the comic.

My dropping point for the series was when their idea of a joke was calling a music video gay and wasted 1/6 of their airtime just showing said music video. They didn't even have the decency to animate or act it out.

Korra and Asami start as opposites and then gradually learn they have more in common than they initially assumed, that is the extent of their interpersonal arc throughout season 1.

You're projecting your own desires for where you wanted to see the story go and building hints and cues out of nothing.

The fact that you have to fundamentally change Asami's character from the ground up should tell you that nothing you've mentioned ever had a chance of happening; I'll reiterate, this insane edgelord you're describing isn't Asami, and it was never a character Asami had the potential to be, it's your shitty OC.

>if they would've just put my headcanon into the show, it would've been much better!

Holy fuck, why are always the detractors of a show even more cancerous than the actual fans?

I quit after the 5th season finale with the prison planet and the Lich. I then decided to watch it again to find out Finn's a comet-god who dreamt up the universe and Gunther is some planet eating monster.

>confirmed for literally never read the comic
Not saying you should (it's pretty bad desu fampai) but she told him like...months before them being in a relationship ever even came up.

You're retarded.

The only reason why Asami is the way she is is because of Bryan and Mike's inability to write down tragic characters especially when Nick is breathing down their necks

Why would you ever bother writing an angle about Asami being forced to watch her mom being burned alive if you weren't going to invest heavily into an angle involving Asami's emotional state. I've gone down this angle 100 times

I once envisioned a scenario where Asami had Multiple Personality Disorder where during stress and conflict would arise, Asami would ascend a hyper sense of Ultra violence which was extremely difficult to control...think Toko from Danganrompa

and Korra would have to deal with this problem all throughout the series basically threatening her "Leave the fighting to me and you fucking sit in the car. Don't move. Don't talk don't do anything!"

Meanwhile Asami would have a mental battle with herself as her inner thoughts would try to battle her and take over control of her mind.

I don't understand why people hate this episode.

Why do shitposters like you never just off themselves every other angle where people try to project how there was nothing really objectively wrong with the show need to fucking put a bullet in their skull or return back to /tumblr/

>The only reason why Asami is the way she is is because of Bryan and Mike's inability to write down tragic characters especially when Nick is breathing down their necks

Or, you know, maybe Asami was never intended to be a tragic character, and that's just more of your headcanon.

>Why would you ever bother writing an angle about Asami being forced to watch her mom being burned alive if you weren't going to invest heavily into an angle involving Asami's emotional state. I've gone down this angle 100 times

Maybe because that's not what they wrote, because that's yet another thing that didn't happen. Asami's mom was killed by a firebender, she was not forced to sit and watch it occur like she probably does in your edgelord AU. Congrats on writing 100 shitty stories though!

You're delusional, and a shit writer to boot. I'm not sure why you keep spamming that poorly drawn comic either, it's not helping your argument much.

It awoke something in them and they feel ashamed.

Holy fuck its like you weren't even paying attention

Hiroshi literally tells Korra and Mako in private away from his daughter "When I was at a meeting I left my wife and daughter alone and they were attacked by the Ag Ni Kai Triad"

Its literally IDENTICALLY to how Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed so Bruce could become The Batman. Literally IDENTICAL

And if you were to fucking write an angle like this and dramatize it to this absurdity there needs to be a payoff otherwise you fucking fail at telling stories

Holy fuck Sup Forums has the most obvious ADD of all time.

>Hiroshi literally tells Korra and Mako in private away from his daughter "When I was at a meeting I left my wife and daughter alone and they were attacked by the Ag Ni Kai Triad"

Yeah, and? I'm not sure where you're getting "HOLY SHIT MY MUM WAS BURNED ALIVE RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE" from.

>And if you were to fucking write an angle like this and dramatize it to this absurdity there needs to be a payoff otherwise you fucking fail at telling stories

The payoff was that Hiroshi was the one who was broken from the events and consumed by irrational rage and vengeance, while Asami moved on from her trauma and continued to live her life like a healthy human being.

>Its literally IDENTICALLY to how Thomas and Martha Wayne were killed so Bruce could become The Batman. Literally IDENTICAL

I'm not sure if you're actually autistic or just trolling now. If I didn't have anything better to do I'd probably be disappointed and biting this bait for so long, but you've given me a few laughs, so why not keep going I guess.

what an imagination this one has

>Literally unable to write two tragic characters with two separate agendas

Again

That's called terrible fucking writing. Do you honestly enjoy sucking as much Nick cock as you do.

The absurdity of this situation is probably the best part about this episode.

>That's called terrible fucking writing.

Something which I'm sure you're intimately familiar with.

Sorry I'm not bending over backwards to praise your shitty fanfiction, maybe you should stick to deviantart.

Fool

No one is even defending the show's writing.
They're just telling you how it fucking went down.
You keep wanting her to be some tragic character that they didn't want and then you claim they don't know how to write for not following your shit headcanon.

What is this?

I'm not asking you to think my story is good but to believe that LoK's story was even remotely acceptable makes you a faggot

LoK isn't something that should be appreciated it should be the shining footnote of the absolute fucking state of Nick right now.

>This absolutely non-subtle form of projection

Please go back to your hugbox Tumblr faggot

Not Sup Forums

>no title
I still want to know