Should America invade Mexico and Central America and expel all the inhabitants (as well as Hispanics inside the US) to...

Should America invade Mexico and Central America and expel all the inhabitants (as well as Hispanics inside the US) to South America?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can try, Washington will be occupied.

>CHI delusions

Vietnam is not even close to mexico on compentence nor latin america, not to mention you would draw Spain in war as well as all latin america to help their bretheren.

>implying Spain gives a shit about their former colonies
lol how retarded are you?

Yes

Spain sees all former provinces as part of Spain.

Cringe

wut

I see no cringe, Spain has close ties to all Spanish countries.

For 2 years residency in spain you get Spanish citizenship as ibero american.

You guys couldn't beat some rice people but you think you can beat the ancestors of the aztec?

>Implying you can

>the ancestors of the aztec
>Brazilian education
Also, how do you think we got the Southwest?

Which of you South Americans are willing to take your fellow Hispanic brothers?

There are people who still speak the language of the aztecs, nahuatl, in there.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nahuatl
> Nahuatl are spoken by an estimated 1.5 million Nahua peoples, most of whom live in central Mexico.

oops now I noticed my brainfart. I obviously meant the descendants.

Nice pipe dream you faggot

Should America annex Mexico as a state?

Thanks
Yes, as long as the leave for Colombia

US will be part of mexico, just you wait

Try first in vietnam.

Asians are now the biggest immigrant group and the Hispanic birth rate is equalizing with that of whites. It's over.

Hopefully soon Latinos turn US into latin country, us gringos dont breed

In 2060 you'll be voting for Pedro as el presidente de LOS

US is a latin american country.

>implying a hypothetical Hispanic president wouldn't try to fuck over Mexico to prove how American he is

>le 56% thread

2 US candinates in 2016 election were latinos.

They were Cuban, pale af and Republican. Kek, so much for Latino power.

Hispanics will open immigration to all Mexico and Latin America and grant welfare to hispanics due to gringo racism.

Gringos will fall.

>implying all the other minorities are gonna let you do that

Filthy gringos.

I hate to admit it, but you're right, whites will never allow it.

You don't even have the money for your fucking wall. Why do you think that you could pay for an invasion?

I heard that you people almost need passports to fly inside your own country. Why don't you worry about getting your shit straight before telling other people where to live?

get out of my country.

Get out of my country gringo racist animal.

And Blacks, Asians, Native Americans, Middle Easterners...

Are you in Africa?
Theres only latinos in this continent, I don't have to think about blacks if gringos are destroyed.

Don't talk shit about SeƱor Rubio, he's my senator

>implying Latino manlets can tame the BLACK BULL

are you the "iberian" poster?

Actually you just need some form of ID, usually a driver's license

I doubt it'd be possible to defeat any kind of South American insurgency.

Starting in October 2018 there are nine states whose residents will need passports to fly inside the USA because of the National ID law.

Correct, I'm Ibero American now, fuck Gringos.

La Creatura...

I will have 20 children with an Iberian wife in order to kill the racist gringo plurality.

If you are anti racist and you are a latino then have 20 children, the gringos are infertile and fear the hispanic growth.

we do?

Spain does, you aren't Spain.

Spain doesn't give a shit about latin america since the day the last colony got independence from them

Nice meme uneducated fool.

The only thing that spen cares in latin america are all that shitty banks they have.

Fucking jews

That must be a shortcut for building a heaven on Earth. So how about you tweet to trump about this?

Where do you get this from?
There's millions of latino citizens of spain.

Latinos get citizenship of spain in 2 years residency and non latinos in 10 years.

>i'm going to tell you what happens in your region

Have you ever even been to the US?

You dont know shit fool.

Grats on baiting six retards

>i'm going to tell you what happens in your region

You dont know anything

THIS, we can flood the country with Pakis, Indians, Arabs, Somalis or flip the country to the Chinese. Trump knows how to make deals and India and China are overcrowded anyway, with global warming most Bengalis will need to be relocated to America, Indians and Chinese are also more succesful with higher IQ's

You don't live in latin america, you're a fat dummie who lives in a bubble of the real problems in the world

you cannot invade Mexico what are you talking about

Anyone can invade a failed state with 0 tanks, 0 fighter planes, and no nukes, many elites would prefer it

You cannot invade us if we are already invading you

But we already did?

post the pic of yourself. did you get rid of those pubes?

rice people were tiny so they built tunnels no americans could fit in
aztec people are fat thank god

As illiterate slaves, better for the elites, work yourselves to the bone for our profit

Illegal inmmigration would increase like 1000%

Why? The border would become tiny compared to the current one.

good point. darian gap makes an excellent border. problem solved.

What would you gain from it?

I mean, we could easily raid central America and kill everyone who wanted to stay if we wanted a massive Iraq / Syria right under us and in our south with a extra of incredibly organized resistance, and all of our "Allies" (Japan, Europe, etc.) suddenly "appreciating" the merits of China and Russia a lot more than before. In this case the US loses its position as an economically dominant power, as the army will suck up all of the US's economy like the Bush administration did, just on a massive scale, and there will be sanctions on the US probably comparable to the ones on NK right now. This scenario might actually result in a East Asia attached to China and a Russia- Europe Alliance, as countries with significant US influence (ie. all major nations) will be scared of being annexed and becoming the next Mexico and attach themselves to another big power "just in case".

It's Darien u gringo

No Hispanics, more land, the canal, new /comfy/ vacation spots...

>failed state
>implying that mexico is worst than syria

The forced migration of people to countries they don't know will bring crisis, when there's a crisis people scape, and where will they scape? The land of freedom and democracy!!!! MURRICA the gov would be forced to open the border due the massive immigration

Nice ;-)

Aren't we too important for them to apply sanctions on us? How would they even try to apply them if we're on the security council?

It is, more violence, less educated, more corrupt

People are escaping Central America rn and we didn't open the border

So why Mexico is the ONLY country in Americas that has 0% of american bases? You cannot invade us without a permission or serious disscussin.We also invade your territory some centuries ago

>We also invade your territory some centuries ago
You mean Pancho Villa raiding some obscure town in New Mexico?

Why would we have bases in Mexico when you're right next to us. Also, I'm pretty sure we don't even have real actual bases in Latin America.

Yeah that.

This is like Hitler asking permission from the jews, you can't compare American military power to that of Mexico

Individual countries can apply sanctions as they see fit, the UN can't do shit about that.

The amount of people would not be comparable

no

no

Yes

Silly burger, only the Fr*nch do that with their former colonies

Theres an american that post a blue map of the NATO and other shit around the world, all centro american and the rest latinoamerica have these

Yeah, and how exactly are they going to cross the Darien gap? Specially, if we fortify it.