Injustice 2 General Hype Thread

Last Thread:Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=oDav-JfidL0

Gameplay Trailer: m.youtube.com/watch?v=p50qZNiRfa8

What we know so far:

>Confirmed for PS4 and Xbone, PC not mentioned, coming in 2017
>Characters will be customizable through the Gear system (armor pieces with different cosmetics and stats that you get after fights)
>Takes place in the Injustice universe after the first game. Batman and friends are still fighting Regime remnants when a new Earth threatening threat appears
>Stated to have the biggest roster in a DC fighting game ever (so at least 30+ characters)
>Confirmed characters: Superman, Batman, Flash, Aquaman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd and Atrocitus, Black Manta(?)
>Speculated: Wonder Woman, Doctor Fate, Harley Quinn (Logos on Injustice 2 shirt) Ras al Ghul (Trailer voice over), Black Canary (Arrow actress went in for mocap), Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing (Twitter Poll) and Captain Cold (Snart's name and gun are shown in the trailer, gun is also on the shirt and he was in the poll).
>Stages confirmed bigger with Metropolis, Gotham and Atlantis confirmed so far

E3 Countdown

e3countdown.com/

First for Harley x Ivy

Batman's super is way better this time around, the Batmobile one was lame as fuck.

All of the supers look better this time around, it looks like.

can sum1 post webm of supergirl heat vision strut

I want Static to be in the game

I remember his original super before the batmobile one, they presented it early in the games announcement and it was literally just a dropkick after hanging the opponent upside down.

>TFW you want Static and Livewire

I just want to electrocute my enemies dammit. Also if Static gets in I hope is design is better than this crap.

>You are going to extract him too, Master Wayne?

Remember to not reply to character faggots.

Yeah that is terrible, he looks far better with the coat. Though Id rather have Livewire personally, as an opposite for the Kents

When does the conference begin?

First for Ivy while not spamming

Just checkout Doritos Pope (aka Geoff Keighley) Youtube stream tomorrow in Youtube

youtube.com/e3

That's where Boon is going to be

blumb

See this is what I dont get, why are Ivy designs so boring? Infinite Crisis had the perfect Ivy design imo. They play to hard on the sexy angle and not enough on the plant. Her current comic look is literally a jumsuit

Who from the main DC universe do you think is likely to make to the roster not on launch, but maybe as a DLC?

>Dex-starr fights with Atrocitus

I did not know i wanted this.

>Dexstarr shifting into a scared pose when Atrocitus gets BTFO
It's so cute. And I love how the game just looks heaps more colorful and bright than the previous installment. Though the volcanic magma motif they're pushing for Atrocitus just feels weird. Should have made him more like Meat. Oh and they gave him fucking lips, goddamnit.

Manhunter again, probably.

Red Hood seems like a good fit for that. He was highly requested as DLC for 1 and he probably wouldn't really be necessary for the story. Batwoman could work as well, really any Bat character since I'm sure they'll be t least one as DLC. Or perhaps another Lantern like Star Sapphire or Larfleeze. Probably some movie tie-ins for Wonder Woman and JL part 1 as well since they'll probably be out after the game.

Ehh I dunno man. I think that if MMH is not on the base roster this time he's not going to get in at all.

If they know what's good for them, Manta.

After the all they shit they got for not having him in last time? No way he isn't in the base roster.

Manhunter, Black Manta, Firestorm, Dr. Manhattan, Jesse Custer

Being on Supergirl might help him, but I wouldn't bet on it.

If Manta really is a stage transition then him. Hes in high demand right now. Though hopefully this time everyone gets a villain opposite

I'm a fan of the simple design for Ivy. Except for the green leotard with speckles of vines. Save for the hair, I really like the Arkham series design.

I think the problem with this design was the leaves should have been more prevalent and no black leotard.

Arkham Knight was the best Ivy design of the trilogy. I just think the Infinite Crisis Atomic design works better as a whole.

I can only hope that if she has some kind of model it looks good. There's so much possibility not only in a design for her but for a fighting game kit too.

I wouldnt get my hopes up, not only from expecting Ivy but NetherRealm actually making a decent female face

Oh I'm not expecting her at all. I'd be perfectly content with background like MMH in the first game. The second point however. I can only dream.

I really do hope Ivy or Swamp Thing get in. A plant user could be a lot of fun.

I hope we get a Legion of Doom stage, with it starting in the swamp outside and transitioning to indoors.

Shittiest ship in comics.

There's so much possibility for a kit. For either character really. And I don't see why both can't get in. Swamp Thing as a brute/grappler plant type character and Ivy as a plant summoner/zoner type.

Supergirl's face isn't awful. If that's the baseline, we're in okay shape.

This, she doesn't even look mannish at all, just a bit off. But if MKX is any indication her face should look better by the time the game is out, same thing happened with Cassie.

Hopefully they do. If not, though, I'll take slightly off over Lantern McManjaw any day.

yea, it's like the proportions are a tad off. maybe they are still based on her mocap actor

she looks fine it's just the hair that needs work imo

Claiming her as my waifu and main

H Y P E
Y
P
E

This Manhunter?

>5 minutes
I really hope Boon can say enough details in that time. Seems a bit short.

If my guess is right, first Pope is going to stream the gameplay and after that Boon will give the details while the Gameplay plays in repeat in the background

Who are you guys hoping for?

I hope to see Doctor Fate, Cold, and confirmation on Manta tomorrow myself.

I can't say it...I am tryin to amend my evil ways

Pretty much what Im hoping for. How many people are going to be pissed if Manta isnt playable?

Seeing as most media outlets are running with his appearance as confirmation I'd say a lot of people.

Im curious as to how Captain Cold will play. Expecting ice puddles at the very least

if he isn't that is a 100% dick move on NRS like why even include him in the trailer if he's not gonna be playable?

To pull a Sakurai on us, the way he treated the fans of Chrom, Ridley, Wonder Red, and others.

Which time is that m8?

Counter stances with his flashfreeze wide shots
Stalagtites and stalagmites

>5 minutes

Is the game going to be playable at E3?

WHEN
H
E
N

Inevitable Flash skin. I need to see some Crime Syndicate skins too

So never, then

WHEN
H
E
N

So I'm curious about everyone who wants Zoom.

I'm not against him or anything, but how would he play? What would be different about him from the Flash?

I dunno. He's not my number 1 want but I could see him getting in.

nothing, he's a bit faster the only way id see him be any different is if he used a weapon or too via Zod from the future

he works better as a skin, even voiced if they care enough

you already got Grodd and Cold, don't need a literal clone of Flash too

I could see him being more violent in his movements and attacks but other than that I'm not really sure what they could do to differentiate him.

Probably, MK was at e3 but it was very hush-hush

outside of the footage from dorito-man expect blurry gameplay filmed in vertical

Fighting games have a lot of similar ability characters that play different. Ryu and Ken, Superman and Zod are two off the top of my head

>you already god Grodd and Cold
I didn't want Grodd and Cold, I wanted the Reverse Flash.

Cold would be more interesting in a fighter then meaner Flash

>Supergirl
>Captain Cold
>Doctor Fate

This game really just makes me happy you know

Yeah but Zod played differently enough from Superman. Supergirl is going to play differently from Superman. Black Adam was different from Shazam. Sinestro was different from GL.

And y'all mean to tell me you can't think of a way for Zoom to be any different from the Flash?

There is no reason he shouldn't be on the roster

I'm not one who makes fighting game characters

But if you want to sit here and pick nits. You could easy make Barry a pure rushdown character, and Thawne/Zolomon a grappler, or Zoner, or just a general defensive character. Barry could be about 50/50s, and Eobard could be about pressure and frame advantage. It's not really rocket appliances

WHEN
H
E
N

Whatever they say, it's not soon enough

>I'm not one who makes fighting game characters
Dude, I was just asking how the fuck would Zoom play. Jesus.

within that very post I gave you potential playstyles that could contrast the Flash.

>never got a proper ending
fuck u DC

Fine. Jesus christ.

If they can have Sinestro and Hal, Captain Marvel and Black Adam, and Superman and Zod ALL play differently from each other, I'm sure they can find a way with Reverse Flash.

For one thing, Reverse Flash sometimes carries a lightning engraved scepter as a weapon. They should definitely add that into his move sets. He can also go Akuma style by running and vibrating through his opponents and their moves, as a sorta quasi-teleport move.

That's just sorta off of the top of my head, but I think that Reverse-Flash is most definitely doable. I'm highly in favor of him being in the game, and I hope that he is in it.

>sometimes

yeah fucking once. it's a cool prop tho

>50/50s
>frame advantage

So gameplay and info dump won't just be 5 minutes? Good

Isnt the golden rule for Boon to have 4 characters on the select screen when debuting? MKX originally showcased Sub, Scorpion, Dvorah, and FerraTorr if I recall.

Also Cassie and Kotal Kahn

but it did didn't it?

it had

something

didnt really wrap things up

I'm hoping the gameaplay showcase finishes revealing the characters on the shirt (WW, Flash, Fate, Cold, Harley) and clarifies the Manta situation.

It's not likely that all of that will happen, but I hope at least Manta does. Here's hoping for some gameplay videos, assuming there's a playable demo

I want Supergirl gameplay so bad.

I want supergirl so badly

I want to cum inside her while hold her hands in missionary style.

I want to die while being fucked by Supergirl

SHE'S MINE, YOU CAN'T HAVE HER!

I want her to softly blow ice cold air on my dick.

I want a PG alt so bad

Damn nice 7's man something tells me luck is on your side.

I'm hoping for this myself

With Atrocitus in the game that seems like it's almost guaranteed.

I wonder if Power Girl will get another voice and name or just an outfit.

It pretty much comes to TV Supergirl or Power Girl getting a full alt.

I can't see us getting both, but one of those is going to logically happen.

Imagine if ALT costumes gave different dialogue