Do you want this for Europe?

Do you want this for Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

welldonemerkel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

Well it is what Europe wants, isn't it?

Europe knows what's best for itself.

No. But (You) and the politicians (You) elected are okay with this, so who am I to argue?

I want it for Israel

Europe wants it. You can blame the Jews or whatever up to a certain extent, but then you have not only their elected officials but a lot of the population praising and begging for refugees and exotic cock.

You dug your grave, now lie in it.

I honestly don't care. We tried to restore order to Europe twice and you dumbfucks still can't run a decent ship. No third chance if it was my decision.

I don't really have a problem with some sandniggers coming here and turning the public opinion against every non-white piece of trash that has immigrated here over the past 50 years.

Oh look it's the USA won WOII meme again.

Yes, fuck them, they will get what they wanted

WTF I hate refugees now.

Oh look, it's a jealous eurocock from an irrelevant "country" which did literally nothing in WWII but be pussies and hand their country over on a silver platter.

You should be too ashamed of your heritage to even post about WWII.

We already have that.

Yes, I welcome the death of western europe.

The sooner it's done the better

That leather jacket on the left pic is more radical than the guy wearing it.
I'm jelous

You do realize it is too late, right?

russia won the war

Be careful, Europe awakes like 30s

> this Europe awakening

>(You) and the politicians (You) elected
You realize politicians aren't elected in Europe, right? EU politicians are appointed. For state specific politicians it's different for every country but for Germany you select a party and that party chooses who they want.

Yes, I kinda do. It's the only thing that can fix our people.

Canadians did more for WWII than Americans.

Yes.
This brave Al-Assad soldier is hanging a traitorous islamist head and i see nothing wrong here.
Take your bait somewhere else.

It's been 8 days since the last Islamic happening in the EU, would be nice to have some more.

welldonemerkel.com/

Europe is so ungrateful.

It's about time the US DOESN'T intervene and we watch them burn.

Nah.

Stop letting them in please, Spain.

Western Europe has it coming. We just move them from point A to point B.
Godspeed, bros, ruin the rotten West!

This

Serious EU, what do you have to say for yourselves? You're landlocked with those shit skins and your own government wants you dead.

Only the US can save you.

AGAIN

For the 3rd fucking time

If there's one country, namely a government, its the German one, EU leader is German aswell.

>You realize politicians aren't elected in Europe, right?
You know what your political parties stand for. You know who will take in immigrants and who won't.

Take some responsibility for once.

What is lend lease

Russia would've died without our trucks, ammo, and food