About to breakup with my gf, she lost the spark a year ago and i found out 2 days ago

about to breakup with my gf, she lost the spark a year ago and i found out 2 days ago

any mind numbing TV series?

>the spark

Eurotrip

>she lost the spark a year ago and i found out 2 days ago
You gotta elaborate on this more.

>any mind numbing TV series?
All of them.

that sucks man. US The Office is pretty good brain chow. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia is great for repeat viewings. American Dad is surprisingly hilarious.

If you want good tv, check out Fargo so you can join in on the latest hype threads around season 3. Or if you really want to immerse yourself and haven't seen any of the classics you must check out Sup Forums's holy trinity of The Sopranos, Mad Men and The Wire.

Oh and I guess Game of Thrones is pretty good for your schlocky, fantasy drama shit but it really loses it's way after about season 3.

she stopped feeling intensely for me but hid it in hopes that the spark would come back

It didn't, but I know I'm gonna sound like a fag but I still loved her

thanks m8's

what did she lose in the park?

swear to god you autists are getting harder to decode by the minute

mind numbing, try any capeshit series

She had sexual relations with well endowed men of African ancestry and I encouraged that.

>about to breakup with my gf
Get it out the way before you go into the depressive hole of binge watching shit.

there are no blacks here

Spice things up by getting a black bull. I haven't fucked my gf in months but we're closer than ever. She just loves the bbc

her replacement penis fell off

Put a baby in Her while you can, You need proof of your Virility

No user, you need to imbrace your sad feelings. Binge on the saddest shit you can find and you'll just wear away at the sadness, by the end you'll feel fine and won't need to distract yourself anymore.

SHE ALLOWED MEGATRON TO GET A HOLD OF IT

I wonder whats the story of this picture? Were a buncha friends on a road trip, came across a cotton field and someone suggested the idea for this pic? wonder if they are still freinds

>mind numbing TV series

Fuck that buddy. Now is your time to work on yourself and make yourself better than ever, not lull yourself into mediocrity. Dumbass.

kill yourself

OP here

Ok, I'm gonna be a sad little shit for this weekend and start working out next week

You people are big guys

That only works if you're an artist. Otherwise it's just pointless.

>She lost the spark
Megatron's gonna be pissed