I can't wait till white australians are in the minority they're so normie and oblivious really hate those cunts

I can't wait till white australians are in the minority they're so normie and oblivious really hate those cunts.

Australia doesn't have enough Third World immigration for that to happen as quickly as in other Anglo cunts

thats what happens when you have a successful point based immigration system, you only get the best and the brightest

Why would you care about shitstrainlian %20 asian %9,5 abo %67 a*glo """"""""whites"""""""?.

More than 90% of aus are european.

It's actually 70 something, unironically

80*

80ish i believe but only if you count lebos, greeks, italians and other meds as european

Being a white bogan aussie must be paradise being the minority among asians.

Canada has the same points system and is slightly whiter than Australia.

It's 75%

but only if you count lebos, greeks, italians and other meds as european
of course they are European. maybe not White, but undoubtedly European.

>tfw bogans are becoming the minority slowly

feels so good man

lol there are so many ways around the system here ités only idiots that believe Canada actually has a border.

white is some ridiculous pragmatism. americans used to think irish people weren't white.
americans used to not class italians as white.
americans used to not class anybody who wasn't "english" as not white.

I did the math, the other day over some census fact sheet on ethnicities:

10.1% East and Southeast Asian
4.5% South Asian
3% MENA
2.7% Indigenous Australian
1.6% Pacific Islander
0.6% Latino
0.5% Black

23% of the population is non-White, so that leaves you at 77%, you're the Whitest Anglo cunt after the UK.
Canada is at 73%

Lebs aren't European

goin to the local jordanian cafe for lunch
i love multiculturalism
give me that good felafel baby

Compared to most western countries we do. There aren't nearly as many loopholes as you think, really the only one is the family sponsorship and even that is quite limited. It was a big mistake on the part of the liberal governmen to get rid of the language requirement though.

I am a MAORI bull and a member of the BLACK race. I love fucking aussie wh*toids with my BMC

It's so easy for a member of the BLACK race to FUCK wh*toid girls in australia

wtf i hate maoris now

and the FTW and the people who come as students and apply and the work visas and the people walking across the border barely any are going to leave
>language requirement
like anybody but the quebercers care nobody outside of quebec gives a shit because we are all brainwashed and impotent about muh multiculturalism, muh schwarma weèd be better of if we all spoke french

why are there so many arabs in quebec

how do you do, my fellow yellow compatriot

white australians are all naturally funny for some reason

>73%

That's counting the 3 territories, something no one else does. In the Canadian provinces it is 81.979% European according to Stats Canada.

I want to suck a white australian's big fat juicy dick

How many of you Asians live in Sydney?

I don't have the time to do the calculations myself, but considering that among your 5 most populated provinces only Quebec is above 73%, I really doubt that.

t. Xiang Li Dong

Doubt away but that's what it is in the 10 provinces

>t*rkey
>0 (zero)% white

Pick both

>computer, show me the shittiest parts of every continent

why are there so many turks in australia

It's because people are raised here to compete very hard and also to be able to have a joke about yourself, not ever take yourself too seriously. Has been going on since colonial days. Look up "Aussie larrikin". It's entrenched in the culture. Aussie folk heros include Ned Kelly, Steve Irwin, etc.

I've noticed that the Asians who are born and raised here from birth are the same whereas Asians who grew up in China lack this.

Also NZers are the same see ANZAC culture.

tldr. Banter is enshrined in Australian culture and that's why we are the shitposting kings

I hope the ABORIGINAL owners of the land reclaim Australia and purge all the wh*Te, asi*an and ar*b invaders

Literally never seen a t*rk here in human form. I only see them on the news when there's a story t*rkey on

It also helps to be surrounded by water, instead of bordering a shithole like Mexico, and have one political party willing to stab the country in the back because they think illegals will spit out babies that help them win future elections.

"The Canadian army was different in several respects from its European counterparts. It was an all volunteer force. They had a very different profile to the industrialized slum dwellers of Manchester or the estate workers of Germany. Canadians were unaccustomed to showing respect and deference to anyone who could not stand firmly on his own two feet without the supports of wealth or title." -Sir Arthur Currie (Canada's Monash)

We have the exact same "spirit" here. I think it has something to do with what happens to Anglos when land becomes readily available. Gubbins, Tocqueville, Clark, et al., all wrote about it starting in the 18th century.

What are you?

White

Is Zyzz one of those folk heroes