YIFY

Please explain to me why is YIFY bad?

and please use words that a casual brain can understand

autistic redditors who watch 50gb movies on a smartphone screen. don't read too much into it

The sell bad quality movies which extremely easy for even retards to find and download

>The sell
Last time I checked it was free

>bad quality movies

so their 1080p isn't really good?

>extremely easy for even retards to find and download

Not a bad thing?

They sell you to ad people. So no the movies aren't free. If you're just an average joe the 1080p movies will look fine to you. Don't think too much into it

>I REQUIRE EVERYTHING TO BE 4K OR ABOVE EVEN THOUGH I WATCH EVERYTHING ON MY COMPUTER MONITOR WITH MY SPERG BLANKET WRAPPED AROUND ME FACE TWO INCHES FROM THE SCREEN
>ITS A 144hz MONITOR SO OBVIOUSLY I CAN TELL THE DIFFERENCE

t.neet "film buff"

The quality of their movies sucks. Pixelation, color problems, audio quality. It's pretty noticeable if you regularly watch blu-rays.

That being said, it's not that bad if you're not looking for some theater-like experience. I'll download them occasionally for a movie I'm interested in, but don't care enough to see another way.

>an average joe

I am

Ads sell me? but I got adblock... Also, every fucking site that got ads sell info to ads, so WTF...

For me, it's the audio.

YIFY is all low bitrate stereo.

It sounds like shit and there's no precious center voice channel.

>so their 1080p isn't really good?
Correct. It's shit tier. The sound quality is garbage too.

People only talk about the bad compressed YIFY video quality, but the main flaw is the audio.

Audio is the first thing crappy encoders cut on because normies don't care about the atrocious 96kbps digitally distorted uncomprehensible audio, but they sure do love to complain on facebook "CANT HEAR DIALOGUE BUT LOUD EXPLOSIONZ HEHE WHAT GIVES"
That's the main thing why YIFY is trash, even the "1080p" versions had dogshit audio, you listened to better quality audio in 2008 when you downloaded dodgy bootleg versions of songs on fucking Limewire.

YIFY has always been top of the line quality on my VLC player.

In before 10 replies to this shitty attempt at trolling.

>download 350mb YIFY rip
>watch the film, can see clearly and hear clearly
>discuss the film the next day with some friends and on Sup Forums and the avclub
>nobody knows i watched a 350mb version

YIFY haters are autistic fags who don't want to admit they wasted money on expensive technology so they can watch 1080p in surround sound

Nice bait post

>who don't want to admit they wasted money on expensive technology so they can watch 1080p in surround sound
It takes no money at all to download a higher quality rip.

God ignore that comment about selling movies or selling you. It was just an offhand remark.
Look you probably have watched several movies from their site. If you have found no issues yourselves don't look farther into it

How do you know that they watch it on a smartphone screen? Is it your only choice, reddit?

time is money xd

Bad or not, there's 1080p files out there half the size of YIFY torrents that have better quality in both video and audio.

I have a fiber-optic internet connection, I can download a 10gb file in 10 minutes tops, I download the film I want to watch while I take a shit.
Why do I have the fiber-optic connection? Because time is money my friend.

What's your download and upload speed?

>that have better quality in both video and audio.

YIFY is always A:10 V:10

>yify
i only watch 20+ gb remuxes.

Who said I'm trolling? I use vlc for everything. Not sure why it's bad nor do I see a better alternative.