Serious question here (so no memes please), what's the story behind this? Was she having an epileptic seizure?

Serious question here (so no memes please), what's the story behind this? Was she having an epileptic seizure?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwo6BOCH8U
youtube.com/watch?v=oWSjv3nhNO0
youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4
healthline.com/health/partial-focal-seizure#Treatment6
lunaticoutpost.com/thread-676461.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE
healthtalk.org/peoples-experiences/nerves-brain/stroke/changes-vision
youtube.com/watch?v=-yeXrKxIu00
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She's just mad.

Doesn't look mad.

She was autistically dodging a question. That's it. I fucking hate her but that's what happened.

Yeah it doesn't seem medical. She tried to lightheartedly emulate how an annoyed/surprised human would react to a question.

This. I think she was trying to look overwhelmed, but way oversold it

memes bled into real life

yes She was having a seizure

she also has the signs of syphilis

which literally destorys the brain, which can cause you to have more seizures

she literally couldn't handle the stress of the white house without it killing her

she was having an orgasm because she read that she fucked someone out of money

Bill has signs of syphilis too.

Bill looks like someone with syphilis especially. All his movements are VERY indicative of it.

Someone said her mkultra phrase accidentally triggering a small seizure or lapse. Bill Clinton has one that was recorded during presidency.
I'm not joking.

Green country
Timeline
Janus in winter
Desolate Washington
Venus in Clementine
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FUwo6BOCH8U

She has some ice drink in her hand, then she's being asked some question (that she might not want to answer so she fakes a brain freeze)

Probably also why she hasn't held a press conference in nearly a year.. can't fake a brain freeze to every unscripted question you have a hard time with.

she was meandering thru a group of women/late teenagers all swarming around her and someone shoved an iPhone in her face (either on an active call or recording) and Hillary over acted the surprised 'head shake/spit take' but this event; as with all unscripted and uncontrolled situations maker look almost mechanical and robotic. Like not like how a real person would react in that situation, almost rehearsed facial expressions (like the balloon dropping face)
She's having to practice at pretending to be spontaneous.

I don't think so, she's trying to dodge a question by imitating some sort of human emotion, although failing quite miserably at it.

>I don't think so, she's trying to dodge a question by imitating some sort of human emotion, although failing quite miserably at it.

Her emotion chip got stuck in a boot loop. Not uncommon for that model if it's not accessed at least once a year.

My dad is a doctor. According to him it was definitely a seizure

Watch her eyes. She's definitely AFK for a few seconds.

Yea, it's really unsettling to be honest

An attempt to be 'cool'. Someone with a better 'be cool' strategy will tell her to stop (worked with Obama, but he could use the black card).

This guy thinks that Hillary and Bill are possessed by demons. I think anything is possible, but it's most likely just MK Ultra.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWSjv3nhNO0

i dont think you'd get very far in life if you fainted each time you heard the word "timeline"

>Was she having an epileptic seizure?

that's the joke, yes

she was trying to be funny and it came off looking stupid as fuck

He's just trolling, right?

It wasn't a seizure. You're brain short circuits during any type of seizure. If it was a real seizure, especially a grand mal like it seems, she would've dropped like a bag of bricks and would've postical for at least a half hour afterwards.

Probably not. He's Canadian.

youtube.com/watch?v=jtU5nMbEsQ4

This is the original video posted by NBC News from a different angle showing the full event. She was just barraged by questions and acted like she was getting hit with them (a.k.a. being an overly dramatic bitch).

Demons were turning her gay, confirmed by my exorcist father.

>What Causes Partial Seizures?
>•brain and head injuries
>•stroke

>What Are the Symptoms of a Partial Seizure?

>•contractions on just one side of your body
>•unusual head or eye movements

healthline.com/health/partial-focal-seizure#Treatment6

She has such a soothing voice. I fell in love with an 80 yo granny that's being mind controlled by Satan, wat do?

Programming can be for immediate use until debriefing. For a general that has knowledge of real data, it's likely not his first time. You can imagine the use for escaping interrogation if there is no cyanide pill.

Mk ultra is very real and still in use.

Age.

It's nothing more than the shitty acting of a plastic sociopath. It's been blown up to more than it is.

Google this:
"Petite Mal Epileptic Seizure".
Because that is exactly what it was.
Pro tip-tldr
I am a licensed EMT.

You don't have bath salts in Australia?

Shit fucks you up.

Her jam came up

She's trying to solve the storefront captcha and new ones keep popping up.

>Her jam came up
And almost the rest of her breakfast.

What the fuck is with that?

I knew something was fishy. At first I just thought it was a weird dark spot, but she can't deceive me!
I used my special CSI zoom technique and discovered the hidden shekel inside Hillary.

There is the proof that she is fed with globalist money!

She was trying to answer a question and another person put their phone into her face.

Hillary has throat cancer

Hillary has a case of the greed.

OH MY GOD THAT'S WHY SHE'S FUCKING CRAZY
OH MY GOD IT ALL MAKES SENSE

Hillary was 2cute back in the day.

50/50 chance it's a shop.

HILLARY HAS SYPHILIS

lunaticoutpost.com/thread-676461.html

D A M A G E C O N T R O L
A
M
A
G
E
C
O
N
T
R E D D I T
O
L E A V E

HOLY SHIT

>Exhibit B: Incontinence! I got hold of this picture earlier from an user and it is disgusting! Incontinence is a symptom of advanced syphilis and can occur a decade after it is first detected

Exhibit C: A classic symptom of secondary syphilis: coughing fits. Not much to say here. She just coughed for 3 MINUTES STRAIGHT

Exhibit D: The best for last: SEIZURES, CONFUSION, DISORIENTATION, SLIPS, FALLS. She has suffered from every single one of these. This is also a common symptom of neurosyphilis, where your brain or spinal cord gets infected by a spirochete bacteria, thus resulting in what I mentioned above. I think we can expect to see rapid mood changes, memory loss, or really anyhting that mimics ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE from Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=eeZQ5VROfBE

I had to wear shit like that on my glasses once, this means she's seeing crosseyed

THE LIGHT! IT MAKES SENSE NOW!

bill looks weird without eyebrows

>One of the first signs of a Transient Ischaemic Attack (TIA) or stroke can be visual disturbance - loss of vision in one area of the visual field which can be experienced as not being able to see on one side. Another problem can be seeing double.

Read more: healthtalk.org/peoples-experiences/nerves-brain/stroke/changes-vision

It's such an isolated and absurd moment, but kind of speaks to the entire fucking thing, fake plastic sociopathic shitty acting job.

She has zero charisma.

Poor Bill

The black women, has her finger up Hillary's arse.

>The black women, has her finger up Hillary's arse.
You'd think there wouldn't be any room left with Soro's hand jammed up there like a ventriloquist.

It's more that as it wears off in later age you get odd tics like this

It's could be a stroke or a brain lesion or a tumour.
My bloke suddenly saw doube when he got his first ms lesion. But the docs originally thought it was a tumour.

why woudl you have syphilis in this day and age?
there are antibiotics for this

Demonic possession. In the longer version you can see her eyes turn black.

They are promoting STD'S now, hence rio olympics being so disgusting.

They are turning the world into hell man, shit is DISGUSTING.

Go look at the video in 1080p below and look, they CENSORED IT at 1:07, you can see the blur

youtube.com/watch?v=-yeXrKxIu00

It seems that people who have completely black eyes are possessed by demons.

I don't like Hillary, and so really wanted to see it. I don't. Oh well.

Someone post more bill balloon webms

I honestly think this bitch has social anxiety. She doesn't know what to say, so she does these stupid-looking goofy expressions when she gets uncomfortable.

She's going to need to cut that shit out when she's president.

this is one of the few moments where bill looks like he is happy in life
i'm sure that look of wonder vanished after they went offstage

The only others I have is this...

And this one.