Just watched this episode. What was actually wrong with the 'za?

Just watched this episode. What was actually wrong with the 'za?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cS0gz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

needs some more fresh mozz and a few baby backs on the side

Does anyone have the original 'za copypasta?

Literally nothing
He just has to be mad and throw a tantrum or no1 will watch his show

LOOK AT IT

not enough nutella

>posts a picture of 10lbs of uncooked dough covered in sloppy cheese and watery tomatoes
>asks what's wrong with it

east coast 'za is disgusting, post real pizza please

He ordered a thin crust and got a fucking hovercraft of a pizza

It's fookin raw!

>its a 'an ethnic immigrant family owns a restaurant and is being run into the ground by the father because he refuses to change the menu for over 20 years and believes his awful food is good so gordon has to get him to realise how deluded and wrong he is by abusing the fuck out of him for a tv show despite the guys obvious crippling depression'

given nearly every restaurant he visits still closes down after the show airs, it's a wonder nobody from the show has offed themselves yet

>it's a wonder nobody from the show has offed themselves yet
I've got news for you
archive.is/cS0gz

That looks like shit.

>'go 'za

It's barely cooked and soaked in grease. Do Americans really shove this down their gullets?

The show is based on going to bad restaurants.

Greasy as shit, undercooked (some of the dough was shown to be raw), and that is the chef's idea of a thin crust.

all pizza in the USA not made by Italians is shit

What's that? Looks like some kinda dessert.

you mean immigrants or enlgish speaking Americans that once had family in a place they have never been to themselves?

Even if it's flavored well, meatball style sausage is simply inferior to shaved.

both

if there isn't an Italian sounding name on the sign or some Italian flag on the building there's a 99% chance the pizza will be a doughy flavorless mess

>Scissors
That seems so lame.

I'm a vegetarian but i would eat the shit out of that pizza, grease included.

I saw both of those things somewhere once and the owner was korean. Shit was pretty good actually.

Then you're not a vegetarian.

too much cheese, a pizza should be a balanced thing not cheese party

There's too much everything, you fat bastard.

I love the pizz!

I want a slice of that the pizz!

So if i SAY i would eat meat, even if i haven't, that means i'm not a vegetarian?

he said it was doughy

I hate people who try to make their food fancy

>faggot pizza looks like a wart
no surprise

>Italian
>Witnessing American pizza
>mfw

Paradoxically, fast food American pizza is at times less of a disgusting thing for me.
Because at least shitty pizza is pretty much the same everywhere, I can just order one in any country of the world and I'm going to get the same thing.
But oooh boy, every time I see a 'gourmet' one.

Hint: Pizza is not a luxury food, you mouth breathing mongoloids. Even in luxury restaurants you'll be very hard pressed to find a pizza over €15 in Italy, and that includes places where the course meal is like €200 per person.

But then, there's Americans. And their disgusting 'thin crust' that's five times as thick as a Naples-style crust. And their oversized cheese portions. And their completely tasteless mozzarella. And their abhorrent ingredient combos. All for the very reasonable price of a lobster meal.

Because it's Italian, so it has to be very expensive gourmet food, no?
No.
You fucking swine.
You know why we have such a variety of cuisine? Because everything is dirt cheap and done with the cheapest ingredients a farmer could afford, leading to complete freedom in what you want to do with them.

If you're eating Italian and your ingredients cost more than pocket change, you're doing it wrong.

Well the reason why dog meat is outlawed in the west is because its so delicious that we would make puppers go extinct.

why do you think pizza is expensive in America?

>If you're eating Italian and your ingredients cost more than pocket change, you're doing it wrong.
>tfw olive garden is the most authentic italian cuisine in america

>eurofags so poor that their main pizza ingredient is air

>BIBIDDY BABBAA BOO PIZZA PASTA LOOOOOOL ITS-A ME MARIO

Fuck off Europoor nobody cares.

I'd love to know where you got that thin crust.

Because even the most bullshit chain places near me don't make it thicker than a saltine

>Italian
>Anime girl picture

What happened to you guys?

My favorite thing about being American is hearing lesser cultures cry about how we stole their food. There's no joke here, I'm not interested in which is better, and I can understand why the original is better, but it cracks me up, especially when they're crying about it in English. I'm saying this as an American living in Japan and juggling 3 different girls currently, just to give you a perspective on how much I give a shit about other cultures (I speak literally zero japanese and I've been here for over a year, that's how easy it is for me).

Please continue enjoying and discussing my culture, thanks.

Because I've been there for work various times, and some meetings ended in restaurant visits.
Nothing to say about the food quality, just that the prices of anything Italian was bumped up to freakish proportions.

The funniest one was "Authentic Mozzarella from Apulia", something I pay about €9 per KILOGRAM, but they priced at around 60 bucks for what couldn't have been more than 100gr.

Even your fast food pizza seems pretty hefty in price, considering I can get a whole pizza for €5, while chains there seemed to be priced around double.

We wuz romans
Not anymore

Kek, why are you so pathetically defensive? You even went so far as humblebragging about shit nobody cares about just to give your post some substance.

I'm literally telling Kazuko she's the only girl I'm talking to right now while I plan a meeting with Sachiko after she gets off work tomorrow, and all the while I'm thinking about swinging by my old college hometown when I visit the states to grab a jalapeno popper pizza from my favorite joint.

>imports cost more

Gee who'da thunk

>More shit nobody cares about
>In a thread about pizza

user, are you alright? Don't you have any friends to tell your stories to instead of getting ridiculed on Sup Forums by anonymous users?

Also why is there a carton of eggs?

Post some Jack or Joey

Pizza is made with local ingredients and is still priced retardedly high in restaurants who want to pretend they're "Authentic Italian Mamma Mia".
That was just an example I found funny because of how high the price was EVEN considering the import prices.

I'm demonstrating why you crying about pizza will always be silly to Americans, because we're too busy having sex all over the world while ignoring the local culture to give a shit where you buy your spinach and how much you spend on it.

ok, sit down restaurants that sell pizza are overpriced

when people think pizza they usually mean a small corner store not a fancy restaurant

You don't know about the pizza and raw eggs thing?

The dough was uncooked, and that was the thin crust.

This.

3 or 4 seats, mostly meant for customers waiting to for the order to be ready. If it can't be made in the oven, a flat top, or a fryer, you're probably gonna be disappointed.

Yes because you will eventually eat meat.

*drinks water*
*chucks it across the room*

IT'S RAW!

Anyone genuinely start cooking/getting interested in cooking because of him?

PAN

NICE AND HOT

>it's an "Italian thinks he's an authority on a dish invented in America" episode
Pizza is not Italian, it has Italian roots, sure, but is in no way an Italian invention.

you never know when you'll have a lady friend over and need to offer her a bowl of eggs in the morning

I used to make olive oil in the states. My favorite thing is "italian americans" recoiling in horror when I would taste an olive oil. Italians and their retarded children have no idea what their culture actually is. I blame the rampant corruption in the country for not educating its people.

No.

Horrifically dubbed Iron Chef episodes did that

EYELON!

COOOKKARUUUU

That was supposed to be a thin crust and it looks unappetizing and there is literal fucking oil pockets

If you really want to criticize American versions, you're better off targetting the complete lack of seafood outside of clams and mussels.

>My favorite thing is "italian americans" recoiling in horror when I would taste an olive oil.
what did he mean by this?

I rotate around Gordon Ramsay and Jamie Oliver Videos. Oliver's Dream School is great if you can focus on the cooking and not the cutie 16yo british schoolgirls.

Also, often times I'll stumble on the Marco Pierre White's Knorr shill videos which are pretty good for some tips and cooking.

no

I wouldn't touch it unless it had some ranch dressing on top

>dipping your za in ranch

I will never understand what brings someone to that level

Gross, why not blow a donkey and get it over with

Remember when you faggots got destroyed in WWII ecks fucking dee.

No more than you do, and the old fucks that were there can't remember it anymore.

>83735018

Found the American

but why

>mfw americans don't get a slice of pizza, but a cut of pizza

That's not a pizza though, that's a cake made from cheese

thats meant to be their thin crust

>not being 2 scoops of pizza master race

>all that fucking cheese
That's just dangerous my friend

Dangerously delicious I agree.

At first I thought this was going to be haggis

as someone who's lactose intolerant, i can imagine taking one bite of that and diarrhea start pouring out my asshole. no thank you.

ffs!!! what´s wrong with real pizza?

>one little cumshot of cheese
Lol

as a chef this breaks my heart.... if you are going to do something do it right.... go to fakking Dominos or some shit to get you´r "own" pizza... we also have some shitty pizzas here sins the ones that make em here are Turks,Bosnian or some other dirty people.

I take pills for my lactose intolerance but I doubt even with the help of those would I be able to eat all that cheese.

thin crust, wood oven or stone oven... mozzarella and fresh tomato-souse... is it so hard to do?

The place my family usually orders from is named after the Italian guy who presumably started it, but when he retired one of his employees from Ecuador bought it. Best chicken parmesan pizza and best garlic knots I've ever had.

How do you fuck up something as simple as pizza? Mongoloids.

That's one greasy pile of slop. Fucking flyovers not understanding pizza.

everybody outside of the northeast doesn't understand pizza

Just one lil' cumshot?

If you saw it you'd know it was undercooked due to the to "thin" crust being so thick.
That and there was a puddle of grease sitting on the top.
Toppings looked like shit but that part is just my opinion.

All this just to heat the meal.
Does he know his work is just bullshitting people?

>american calling others "lesser cultures"
that jewish and nigger shit you call culture is pure cancer and you should kys for even daring considering it worth defending.