Why do all white blonde women look the same? Like potato side dishes in a church potluck nothing exotic at all

Why do all white blonde women look the same? Like potato side dishes in a church potluck nothing exotic at all

because they are superior race with goddess like attributes and destined for greatness.

As though all the slappers in that pic are white... Stop looking at hair dye and make up, and look at noses, face structure and the way the eyes are set in the head. FFS...

No they're not,, and they all look the same senpai
Small lipped flat ass'd desu we need exotic bunda and mix breeding to improve our esthetics

Ugh, I know right?! They really need some trans-native american/somali mixed in there! For god's sake it's 2016 and we've moved on!

this man speaks the truth

captcha: flowers

>teen

>miss tenn USA IS TOO WHITE!!!
>all black USA basketballl..... well thats just how it is

fuck these cucks

>over 80% of the women in the world have dark hair
>dark hair is considered "exotic"

That makes no sense. Dark hair is basically "default"

>blonde
5/5 fake

So pumped to see them in action

I want to see them all get BLACKED

I would slogger their fruit pastilles if you know what I mean.

Because perfection is a very specific looking thing.

They do not look the same, are you blind?

>complaining about girls being beautiful

Go fuck your AIDS infested shitskins then, faggot.

You're right here is your new wife. Have fun!

Please return the computer, Jamal.

all rook alike

All white women look the same, they should be more like black women....who all have the same hair and eye color

Nevermind the fact that ACTUAL Miss USA is black.

Fucking yes. No mudshits or stubbly-afro pubes.

>black

she has extremely white features/white body. hardly black

I definitely find Alabama to be the most appealing.

you know that black people are capable of waxing, the same as white people, right?

No.

Oh look a tattoo no one will fucking read. In the trash she goes.

Eh, shouldn't matter. Also, she has a very black name and is from DC.

White women are boring looking. I can see how they're attractive, but they're not particularly interesting to look at. Asian girls have more feminine and exotic features, especially in the eyes.

>Brown roots
Literally all are fake blondes

>regressing hairline
>big ass nose wings
>shit colored skin
>not black

Found the permavirgin ugly autistic weeaboo

Have you ever seen a black woman's stuble coming out? It's thick twisted afros. It's fucking disgusting.

And since the hair is so thick and bulbous, when it's waxed it leaves giant pimple-like divots everywhere.

I was too busy looking a little higher, so I didn't even notice.

yaaaaa gurllll uhhh huuh I no wat you b sayin, dose whyte ass crackaz neeed sum styleee like our gurlll Shetamia ! Oh momma mmmmhmmm

Found the insecure projecting Greek. Pay debts.

Found the buttmad greek who got dumped by an Asian girl once and hasn't shut the fuck up since

Ban all Canadians

t. salty baboon woman of color

>blonde
None of those are blonde. They all have dyed hair.
>look the same
Makeup tends to do that after the third layer or so.

even the standard of beauty in Asia is double-eyelid and large eyes, they are trying so hard to emulate the white person's facial feature it's pathetic desu

all the Chinese/Japanese/Korean models/actresses have none of that small-slit/almond mongol looking gook eyes

5 looks legitimately creepy.

those fucking lips are gross as fuck.

0/10

Typical bimbos. What else is new?

Intelligent women are the hottest women. Girls who know a thing or two about maths. Gets me rock hard desu senpai.

Thats exactly how it should be, all white. None of this diversity bullshit, a nigger does not compare to these white women.

teen? some of them look like they're 30+

I thought this was a Nordic meme. Every girl that hits the 18 mark bleaches her hair to platinum blonde and start wearing her grandmas clothes.

What about black people?