ITT : Shit that could never be adapted well

Yet theyre about to try :

variety.com/2017/tv/news/cowboy-bebop-live-action-tv-series-1202454831/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hZyYVDte1sw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dont think theres one child actress that could pull off Cindy without it feeling forced

youtu.be/hZyYVDte1sw

you mean because it already sucks right? I agree

This is bait. No one reply.

So it's finally happening and now you low iq Sup Forumseditors that have been begging for it for decades now say it's impossible to adapt?

Jet and Faye have been done many times but not even Keanu Reeves could have pulled off the coolness and comedy of Spike, even if he is half white/half asian

Forgot to mention that there isnt a single brown actress that could pull of Ed either. Black girls/latinas cant be weebs

Malia and Sasha are just white-girlish enough to pull off the silly side, and brown enough to pull of the look. Really all it will take is an upperclassed mulatto girl who is a nerd or naturally funny

This. The trash is based on a bunch of other stuff already so it's pointless

Cowboy Bebop was pretty original for an anime though

Those five-heads

I want Lee Pace as Spike.

how many get replaced by niggers

Anime is for nonces

Anime in general can't be adapted to live action well. The art styles and animation are what give anime it's unique appeal so changing that fucks it up. I'll prove it: name 5 live action anime adaptations that are actually good.

FUCK OFF

ED NEEDS TO BE A CUTE BROWN GIRL

WITH CUTE FEET WHERE HER SOLES ARE PALER THAN THE REST OF THE FEETS

She's tanned you fucking weirdo freaks, that's it.

Stop making everything about race, fuck me

>brown actress
>for Ed

???

Her Dad was black though

No he wasn't, he's fucking tanned because he lives in the desert.

>red hair
>yellow eyes

Nigger they arent white or black they are alien

Nigger they're from earth, stop talking shit

>he wasn't black
>no dumbass he wasn't black

So you agree with the guy but you're mad about it?

Of course, now there isnt a soul who can please my wife and her son the way they want

ed looks white and tanned

Should've adapted Keit-ai instead.

Spike is a Martian

They are not childs anymore,they are pass their prime but they have could, any of this colaburners shit.

Your meme is bad and you should feel bad.

>The live action version will be executive produced by Sunrise Inc. — the studio responsible for the original animated iteration
Wait so it's gonna be chink produced? Literally who gives a shit, asian anime movies are trash

Not true

She spent a lot of time on the Bebop, why didn't she lose the tan?

> Spike Speigel
> Jet Black
> Fae Valentine
> Edward

> tumblr looses their shit when no asians cast

I bet they will get Trent Reznor to do the soundtrack.

are you ready to see radical ed as just some quip-spouting grrrrrl power hacker instead of just a quirky, carefree kid?

I'd cast a hispanic qt 3.14 as Ed

Who asked for this?

>They butcher the ending because they didn't think the slightly ambiguous ending was obvious for audiences