Prediction thread

Which country will be the first to get culturally enriched in 2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There hasn't been a major Muslim happening in 6 months, maybe a year. They've calmed down

My digits say Canada

france

Canada

spain with 130 injured was only 4 months ago

We're living in increasingly peaceful times.

Canada

Canada

USA is first in everything

USA USA USA!

>On October 31, 2017, a person drove a rented pickup truck into cyclists and runners for about one mile (1.6 kilometers) of the Hudson River Park's bike path alongside West Street from Houston Street south to Chambers Street in Lower Manhattan, New York City. The vehicle-ramming attack killed eight people and injured eleven others. After crashing the truck into a school bus, the driver exited, apparently wielding two guns (later found to be a paintball gun and a pellet gun). He was shot in the abdomen by a policeman and arrested.[6] A flag and a document indicating allegiance to the terrorist group Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) were found in the truck.[7]

HOPEFULLY we'll be able to push isis's shit in so hard this year that theyll realize that westerners are a bit more prickly than theyre ordinary bomb targets and theyll just straight up fuck off. thats the dream for me at least.

There are reports that German women got enriched again on New Year's Eve

>St. Petersburg gets hit by ISIS-affiliated group
>no one cares
Why are Westerners so racist?

RIP those tite german pussy's

russia treats us like the angery rhinos we are for the past 80 years and then wonder why we care about their plights? yeah right you.

my bet's on russia actually

bravo germany, bravo

is there any videos? i could use a solid wank

>EU
>Russia
No thanks :^)

Shitalians didn't get their fair share the last year
That being said: shItaly.

Don't be rude, mate.

you cant prove to me that italians are human beings.

That's like a nothing, 8 dead people? Remember when 400 people died in Paris, and again in Belgium?

A happening is something big, like the Las Vegas guy

you cant prove to me that italians are human beings.

remember when 3000 people died in america?

you cant prove to me italians are human beings.

We're getting to the point that current high schoolers were babies when that happened

You cant prove to me that italians are human beings.

so? you don't remember it?

I don't
t. 20 in 2 months

Is this a new German holiday tradition?

>2018 midterm elections are coming up
>there hasn't been a Muslim attack in a while
Obviously, it's going to be the US.

im 18 and i remember i was in the doctors office

all this does is prove that any one italian can be either gender. You still cant prove to me that italians are humans beings.

You're lying

I'm 30, and I remember it. But I'm saying that the new generation doesn't remember 9/11 at all

>83737299
i remember the mental equivalent of a few screenshots. i dont know the word for it. one is having empitigo, one is all the nurses freaking out, and the last is my mom talking to my grandma on the phone.

Italy and when that happens all of Sup Forums kara boga friends are going to be kicked out of Europe and fascism will rise again.
It will be all Sup Forums fault because of all the memes.

I'm 19 and I have no recollection of it

This. We have more soft targets than a pillow factory.

>sexual assaults didn't exist before 2015
they've just never been reported on like that

Oktoberfest is a rape orgy every year on a way bigger scale

BRAZIL PLZ!!!

C U C K
U
C
K

In a few hours this chart will be 5 years out of date.

chart that ends right before the migrations
>i wonder who's behind this post

Poland if trips

You can go online and find the current numbers, they're mostly the same.
>>i wonder who's behind this post
Europol.

Lipinski, what are you doing???!!!

China because the new year has already come there.

Don't you mean Interpol
Wtf is europol

No it has not.

The European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europol

Imagine being a 20 year old woman who spent her entire life going to these events every year and now you suddenly can't, lest you get raped.

>sexual assault
>translation:
>some shitkin gave an sjw girl THAT look

to be honest most of these will probably just covered up just like they were last year

Israel.

Italians have the balls to do this?

Germany or France. But seeing a terrorist attack in Asia, specifically China or Japan would be interesting.

AUSTRALIANS ALL LET US REJOICE FOR WE ARE YOUNG AND FREEEEEEEE

China has terrorist attacks all the time (Uighurs).

Japan used to have a lot of incidents involving domestic politically motivated terrorism.

Canada.
but not the rural part I live in so i really don't care

Nice try, Otto, but you aren't going to trick based BLACK Italy into falling for your dirty tricks again.

ISIS is ded, that is one reason, though something will inevitably rise in its place.

Repeated digits say it's Britain.

Too bad, guess it'll be you two times in a row then.

So what you saying is it totally okay for poor "refugees" to ficki ficki german women, they obviously had emergency going on.

There was nothing to cover up, women were just being whores as usual and the jealous tradcon vermin wanted an excuse for their behaviour.
Do you have to be reminded that German women have a history of jumping on foreign cock? They jumped the allies during the war at the first opportunity while their husband were being slaughtered.
Really fucking sick and tired on you mongrels bending over backwards to excuse women while targeting men for doing the exact same thing you would have done, if a woman would ever give you a look outside of disgust.

White knights deserve death.

See Stop acting like these whores aren't entirely in control of their actions. Stop with the bullshit doubt standards, you anti-male piece of shit.

t. mehmed muhammad al-bin i belongi

>implying one hasnt already happened that is being covered up

Memes aside, why has Italy never been attacked despite having the majority of refugees?

he's completely right you wk
they got exactly what they were asking for

I think they blew their load with that concert shooting.

I'm still not entirely sure how so many people died in Nice, the truck here in Sweden got like 3 people. Can't you just, you know, run to the side?

England

It was somekind nationalist.
ISIS tried to take the fame.

Jerusalem

Because of President Trump declaring it as israel's capital

good i will meme you into greatness once again my nonwhite friend

>despite having the majority of refugees