Child Rearing

This will be a thread devoted to ideas about child rearing. I'll give my model as concisely as I can.

1. No TV/video games/internet browsing

2. Forced to learn Latin and perhaps Greek. Possibly Spanish, but hopefully in won't be necessary in the future.

3. Home schooled. The purpose will for him to get as many 5 as possible in almost all the AP tests and get the highest scores he can in the ACT and SAT tests. Maybe a few classes on how to do well in college. The goal is to get him into HYPSM.

4. Brought up in the Catholic faith, with Confession and Mass every Saturday and Sunday respectively. Will try to make the faith engaging for him.

5. If he has friends, they will only be those I approve of.

6. He will learn an instrument, preferably the piano.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NT67dc9qbM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What about diet? Many processed foods and dyes can have negative effects on children as they are still developing.

I'm thinking of making him an ascetic, so only supplements and milk.

What about the extra estrogen in milk? Do you want an effeminate son?

There's almost no health hazard that could prevent me from drinking milk every day until die, and it's the most convenient and one of the cheapest sources of protein, and if it's good enough for me, it's good enough for my child.

>he fell for the estrogen meme

Make sure he does gomad

How to raise a mass shooter 101

I haven't heard of this, but it's only necessary if you're trying to gain muscle.

Elliot Rodget was a spoiled brat, (unlike my future child), as well as a psychopath, which is rare.

ITT spergs convincing themselves to b their kids' least favorite parent

Rock on guys, when your kids reach puberty they will become furries, goths, drug abusers and master really masterful liars

Raising children wrongly.

Don't force him to learn a second language until after puberty; forcing a child to learn a second language concurrently with English develops confusion and a lesser sense of identity in the child

Being sociable and well liked is just as important as being intelligent. No one wants to work with or hire someone they don't line it doesn't "fit" well.

If you're helping your kids too much, then you're just going to end up hurting them.

>when your kids reach puberty
Basically, if they act out of line, they get disciplined. If you think you could keep your kid from becoming addicted to meth or heroin, I could keep my kids from becoming a degenerate. It's a difference of ambition and dedication.

I like the idea of teaching him/her an instrument. and definitely would agree on the piano. Saying that, I would tell them to learn to play songs they want to learn. It is more fun that way.

How so?

> as well as a psychopath
It's doubtful he was a psychopath, but he absolutely had narcissistic personality disorder.

The most important thing parents can do is back off. Children will raise themselves with a little help from places like Facebook and tumblr.

Pic related: a healthy child

i wont encourage any of my kids to go to college desu. if you look at don blacks kid he was raised 100% how your saying. Played multiple instruments , high IQ spoke like 4 languages very religous , only hanged around other white nationalists , home schooled and guess what when he went to college he renounced all his beliefs and last i head is dating some asian chick. Raise a man like a man fuck instruments and learning and all this bullshit.

> teach him mma , boxing from a young age
> teach him hunting , fishing , outsdoors stuff
> start teaching him a trade early on
> get him heavily into sports
>make him a chad at all costs
>i would homeschool until middle school then send him into a regular public highschool

for raising a girl do the opposite and focous more on her then the boys since girls need way more emotional support.

>pick out her first boyfriend for her at around age 15-16

This is also very important so she doesnt fall for some subhuman and every thing you will have teached her wont matter cause shell listen to him instead

This is how i plan on raising mine who are gonna be coming very soon

Source? That sounds like bullshit to me. Plenty of children across the world start learning English before they hit puberty, and the precocious ones can learn it.

this is fucking stupid. kids can only learn so much, and youre wasting all of your childs brain capacity on shit that is useless in real life, as well as demotivating him from actually pursuing his own interests. you are raising a slave.

Homeschooling leads to autistic behavior. I know from experience.

Maybe, but I think there should be a way to learn how to socialize without learning vulgar and habits.

>If you're helping your kids too much
I don't believe I am. I'm a firm believe that, in most cases, the child's success is dependent on how their raised.

In the "best case" scenario. When you manage to shelter and control your children from all degeneracy you will create weak, mindless drones that will need to look for someone to tell them everything in life till the moment they die. They won't be emotionally or intelectually independent. And that's the best case scenario. In the worst your children would suicide or at least hate your guts with passion for sheltering them too much.

It's not mistake that modern psychology points "good enough parenting" as best parenting style. Stupid psycho parenting and "too good parenting" creates damaged individuals.

ur children will grow up to hate u lol. 2. If ur IQ= 100 then tough luck getting your child into all AP lol

>Saying that, I would tell them to learn to play songs they want to learn.
This is difficult because they might chose easy pieces. Ideally, I would have them learn how to sightread primarily it would be like learning a skill, as opposed to toiling on individual pieces.

Perhaps, but he seemed to have very little compunction in what he was about to do.

>Spain
>Muslim

>how to raise the next generation of r9k browsers

Do this and i products mise your kid will die a virgin just like you

>if you look at don blacks kid he was raised 100% how your saying.
I'm not going to make him a fucking white supremacist, which almost nobody could be while being a public figure.

>i would homeschool until middle school then send him into a regular public highschool

Nice untill this thing. It's ok to homeschool if you yourself have good skills at teaching and managing children but you need to provide for him the children his age so he would develop social skills and not always look for guidance.

>pick out her first boyfriend for her at around age 15-16
Many people today have dificulty for "picked out people" and it is highly possible that you yourself could be bad judge of character. Raise your daughter good and well, make her love you and look to you for aprovall and make it clear that she needs your aprovall for the boy she is dating before she goes serious with him.

wow hahha you got me good XDDD

autistic faggot

>kids can only learn so much
While this is literally true, I think the brain's capacity is primarily determined by effort and persistence, in addition to what is inherited.

>As well as demotivating him from actually pursuing his own interests. you are raising a slave.
If I had a guarantee he would be successful and good, I wouldn't make such an effort, but this is the best way I could ensure it.

>They won't be emotionally or intelectually independent.
The way to combat this is to make sure they excel academically, which will be entirely their achievement.

> In the worst your children would suicide or at least hate your guts with passion for sheltering them too much.
Please. The kid would have a much harder life if he were going hard labor. Kids in China would probably have it much worse and the suicide rates aren't THAT high.

>ur children will grow up to hate u lol.
I doubt it, but as Faustin said, "I don't care about her happiness. I care about discipline and loyalty."

>If ur IQ= 100 then tough luck getting your child into all AP lol
They wouldn't get into AP, they would just have to score fives on a the test.

He'll love Big brother

>children his age so he would develop social skills and not always look for guidance.
I question if this is necessary, but if it were, the kid could spend some time socializing with straight edge and intelligent kids.

>Please. The kid would have a much harder life if he were going hard labor. Kids in China would probably have it much worse and the suicide rates aren't THAT high.

It's not about objective pain or "hardness" in life. It's about subjective happyness, perspective and life outlook. Children in China will see suffering everywhere around them, they would know it's not their parents fault. But your sheltered brainwashed boy/girl will see people with happy lifes and independent goals that make the fulfiled around them. They will try to see why they are so much more miserable than people around them and they will find that it was you that made them broken. And they will rightly hate you for it.

>The way to combat this is to make sure they excel academically, which will be entirely their achievement.
Lol you would just produce autistic fuck that will not feel happyness from anything he does.

ITS BAIT THREAD. Look up Herb Sewell that OP posts as. It's bait thread. Abaddon.

i don't know my friend, i just learn them boxe and martial art, hunting and how to pick up a girl.

i totally agree with no tv, video game are fine if they aren't MMO and countershit like, internet is ok with limited times.

Do you actually have any kids yet?

Because it sounds like you plan to raise them to be weirdos. If you actually ever have any you'll learn flexibility. Or at least you should.

What the fuck is this faggot shit, nigger

He said no tv shows idiot

>my child shouldn't take interest in anything he/she likes and I make all the decisions

>not using activated almonds

holy shit you're retarded

well you need to teach him racial diffrences and racial pride and all that which is basically white supremacy i guess if you dont then he doesnt stand much of a chance once he gets exposed to all the liberal horseshit in college

i want them to have many friends but i read in a study in age 5-10 is when a child is most vunerable to propaganda and things so sending them that age to a public school to me isnt a good idea

i might send them to public school at 11 or 12 but not younger then that

for the girl honestly by picking out i dont mean fully picking out the guy but encouraging her to date a guy from the church or certain guys i like you know? kind of guiding her towards the ideal guy

>It's about subjective happyness, perspective and life outlook.
I honestly believe that I am doing my best to secure their happiness. I was raised in the opposite way and I regret it considerably.

>Children in China will see suffering everywhere around them, they would know it's not their parents fault.
If necessary, I'll give the impression to my kids that work is much harder and tell him all kids are driven like this, which would be a white lie.

>They will try to see why they are so much more miserable than people around them and they will find that it was you that made them broken.
If this is really a concern, I severely limit their outside interaction, which I don't believe is necessary.

>you would just produce autistic fuck that will not feel happyness from anything he does.
My praise will be his happiness, and perhaps scoring high as in national percentiles. I would think it as much more fulfilling than getting a high score in a video game.

I don't want to say something sacrilegious, but I swear absolutely that I'm being genuine. I use a name to archive my posts. Do you think I usually bait people?

There won't be a source because that poster doesn't have a clue what he's posting about.

Latin is completely useless though, better off with a living Romance language and have a maid/babysitter who only uses it with the child

>, i just learn them boxe and martial art,
Not really necessarily unless you live in a shithold

>hunting
Not necessary either unless you live as a savage

>picking up a girl
Call me a autist version, but I don't see this as necessary either. He'll learn to socialize once he goes in the real world, in which case he'll learn that for the best girls, picking them up and regular socializing are almost identical.

>Do you actually have any kids yet?
No.

>Because it sounds like you plan to raise them to be weirdos.
I haven't seen evidence of this, though I'll allow that it could exist.

>If you actually ever have any you'll learn flexibility.
The flexibility will be based on his capacity for learning, (which I think would be sufficient), and whether I can't help but make him miserable, not matter what methods I use.

>3. Home schooled. The purpose will for him to get as many 5 as possible in almost all the AP tests and get the highest scores he can in the ACT and SAT tests. Maybe a few classes on how to do well in college. The goal is to get him into HYPSM.

this is my answer to homeschooling
youtube.com/watch?v=NT67dc9qbM8

seriously 9 times out of ten homeschooling will lead to a school shooter and school = home
you'd be dead.

What's that?

I'm sorry, but from my experience, everything I mentioned are more negative than positive influences. I would allow him anything wholesome.

lel, care to share why?

>This is difficult because they might chose easy pieces.
I am kinda like that kek. I am self-taught so I just looked up online for midi files of songs I liked. Still haven't learned to read notations. Saying that, because I only do it because I enjoy it and only play songs I like, I don't really have any reason to stop playing.

>well you need to teach him racial diffrences and racial pride
Nobody did that for me and I don't think in good conscience I can instill prejudices which he hasn't learned for himself.

>he gets exposed to all the liberal horseshit in college
He'll read plenty of literature that will make the fallaciousness of such doctrines apparent.

>Latin is completely useless though
I would require this for personal reasons. If I were a foreigner, I would make sure his English was perfect, but I can't do that. Europe has had four lingua francas in its history: Greek, Latin, French, and English. Greek is far too difficult and obscure, French was not common in letters. Also, it would provide him a deeper connection to his faith.

>Movie 43
Thank you for your contribution to this discussion.

>Latin
How and why?

Classical language, which was taught across Europe for centuries. Would also allow him to develop a better relationship with his faith.

>How
There are plenty of means of doing this. Personally, I think the best resource is Lingua Latina, and eventually, reading the bible in Latin with an English translation.

truth hurts eh?

Do you really think that video made any point whatsoever for you?

>seriously 9 times out of ten homeschooling will lead to a school shooter and school = home
you'd be dead.
I don't believe this for one second.

>I don't believe this for one second.
of course you don't
>incest is a social construct

Are you equating incest with homeschooling?

Are you implying that he wants incest

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. THEY ARE TRYING TO SLIDE THE HILLARY + ISIS THREAD.

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OP)

SAGE THIS SHIT AND GO TO
(OPy)

Fuck off, so hard.

you put 2 and 2 together.. whaddaya get?

really makes you think..

No, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Doing this seems wonderful, however you will breed a child who will develop a hatred for you, and will most likely turn into a drug user/ criminal from feeling too sheltered. Forcing him to do all these things will cause him too hate them. Teach the child these values and they will learn to accept them, as long they don't feel forced into it.

word

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

Your kid is going to hate you, no wait scratch that no woman is going to want to have a kid with you once they figure out you are bat shit insane

>Doing this seems wonderful,
I'm glad you at least recognize the theoretical benefit of it.

>Forcing him to do all these things will cause him too hate them.
I doubt it. Children have it on average much more difficult in other countries.

>Teach the child these values and they will learn to accept them, as long they don't feel forced into it.
Not good enough. The best chance at happiness is going to a top college, and I so forcefully stressing academics and work is what's necessary to get him there.

>no wait scratch that no woman is going to want to have a kid with you once they figure out you are bat shit insane
You really think I'm insane for wanting this?

Why did you save this and why did you post it?

This. The more you try to control your kids, the harder they'll rebel once they get a little freedom.

>1. No TV/video games/internet browsing
>2. Forced to learn Latin and perhaps Greek. Possibly Spanish, but hopefully in won't be necessary in the future.
>3. Home schooled. The purpose will for him to get as many 5 as possible in almost all the AP tests and get the highest scores he can in the ACT and SAT tests. Maybe a few classes on how to do well in college. The goal is to get him into HYPSM.
>4. Brought up in the Catholic faith, with Confession and Mass every Saturday and Sunday respectively. Will try to make the faith engaging for him.
>5. If he has friends, they will only be those I approve of.
>6. He will learn an instrument, preferably the piano.
This child would end up being super autistic.

absolutely this

I was raised EXACTLY like OP
now I:
- use drugs
- left faith
- having to teach myself how to not be a social autist in my 20s
- have to put tons of time into lifting since no sports/physical activity as a kid

on the plus side my career is on track and i never fell for liberal memes

THE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS about raising a kid are:
- independence/let them develop their own interests
- control this by limiting the sources they can draw from (NO TV, no internet till teens at least)
- set an example, don't try to control them

he is trying ensure habbening in the future.
his kid is going to be the agent of kek
a mass shooter that is elusive because of years of good training/autism from homeschooling

If you ignore the man's complete autism, overly controlling religious view, and fixation on sexual acts, then he has a few good ideas.

OP you are insane of mind.

if your children get ANY contact with any person outside,and tell how you treat them on home,you're losing then until you calm down.

I don't blame you though,all that you are trying to do is protect your children from outside evil and degeneracy,and I respect that.
BUT

YOU CANNOT FORCE A BEING WITH A CONSCIENT MIND INTO A FULLY "RESPECTABLE" STATE.

everyone rebels,and the harder you try to control then,the harder they will control you back.

also
are all right.
you are trying TOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.

if you want your children out of degeneracy,just tell them what's good and what is bad.
let them judge.
because if they judge degeneracy as something "good",you won't be the one for be the blame for it,as long you teach them the correct way.

any way

fuck you.

>The more you try to control your kids, the harder they'll rebel once they get a little freedom.
How exactly will they rebel? They're homeschooled and their social interaction is controlled by me.

Think if we lived in a post-apocalyptic world and I forced my son every day to go through gathering resources or defending our home. He probably wouldn't rebel because he would see that such toil was necessary.

also forgot:

PHYSICAL ACTIVITY/SPORTS
HEALTHY SOCIALIZATION

>This child would end up being super autistic.
Not a death sentence, but I think it would only be temporary.

>I was raised EXACTLY like OP
Bullshit. Details and where did you attend school.

>now I:
As an added bonus, my kid will still be financially dependent on me when he leaves home for college, and I'll tell him if he isn't on track to becoming an independent, upstanding individual, I'll cut him off.

> independence/let them develop their own interests
I would allow this, but only socially redeemable activities, (e.g., no skateboarding).

You found me out, Pino. Just contact the FBI now.

Okay, I'll read through it.

>OP you are insane of mind.
I laugh every time I read this.

>if your children get ANY contact with any person outside,and tell how you treat them on home,you're losing then until you calm down.
I doubt it, but I'll make precautions any way that this won't happen.

>YOU CANNOT FORCE A BEING WITH A CONSCIENT MIND INTO A FULLY "RESPECTABLE" STATE.
I don't get it. If we lived in absolute poverty, it wouldn't be that hard to force my kid to worked, which happened for millennia. Would it really be more difficult to force my kids to study, learn an instrument, go to church, etc. than force him to work?

>if you want your children out of degeneracy,just tell them what's good and what is bad.
I asked someone before: suppose you're kid wanted to do heroin, or simply not go to school. Could you assert your will? If so, I would just take it to the next level.

Do you even have a girlfriend? Just saying, you'll need a female human, at the very least

>PHYSICAL ACTIVITY/SPORTS
I guess I'll make sure he can pass the Presidential Physical Fitness Test.

>HEALTHY SOCIALIZATION
He'll socialize with me and maybe other family members, perhaps siblings. That should be good enough.

Would any of you send your kid to my hypothetical private school? grades elementary through middle school;

Pros
>In depth non-biased history courses, focusing primarily on world history with engaging discussion based teaching methods as well as formal lectures focusing on historical facts and truths of history rather than political dogma and moral gerrymandering.
>Mandatory uniforms for school, PE, extra curricular activities. as well as mandatory backpacks.
>Students must pick one extra curricular activity including gardening/landscaping, music, classical art, poetry, dance, or one of many sports.
>Sport activities include, Swimming, Tennis, Table Tennis and Combat sports such as Judo, Fencing, and Karate.
>in depth traditional take on home economics class as well as shop focusing primarily on carpentry and furniture making.
>To teach students the value of labor, they are required to clean classrooms and bathrooms and maintain the school.
>Absolute hands-off approach to issues of political correctness, or social tolerance.
>No acknowledgement or efforts made to promote religious tolerance
>Students learn to prepare meals, one day a week students cook for their fellow classmates in the cafeteria.
>The importance of meal portions, calorie counting, and nutritional standards taught to students.
>PE consists of high intensity cardio, hurdle jumps, rope climbing, dodge ball, and a variety of light gymnastics, warm-up aerobics and stretches beforehand.

Cons
>No football, basket ball, Soccer or Cricket included among the sporting activities.
>absolutely no pledge of allegiance
>Uniforms costing an upwards of 80$ each, backpacks costing 100 - 200 USD.
>20k a year tuition unless under reduced price scholarship program (ie unwritten policity for white or anglo european or east asian student).
>Corporal punishment is allowed on the school grounds, parents are informed of the punishment.
>children who cannot afford a meal plan must bring their own food to school

No. I could also adopt a kid.

The best (read: infant white) children go to two-parent, Christian families. As a single male, you'll only be able to get black teens