youtube.com/watch?v=tsrPAk8MmFM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Incredibles, /thread

Kung Fu Panda 2

How To Train Your Dragon

Lara Croft getting fucked by a horse xray edition

Fuck off Ayn Rand

Correct

What does Ayn Rand have to do with Incredibles?

Liberal Arts Majors think everything is a homage to Ayn Rand, they are also retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=tsrPAk8MmFM

toy story

NO.

YES.

This

I love Kungfu Panda though

lol

This, and Iron Giant

Great animation with decent character writing, but a horribly unfunny script for stupid kids.

Personally my favourite movie of all time, it's a super cosy film with a beautiful soundtrack
I dunno, something about it makes me feel at home when I watch it!

Toy story, Monsters Inc, if you countraditional animation then like 30 movies more.

However KFP was amazing and shockingly good, it's a shame Minions and company bought the studio and will scrap all future projects.

Weebs leave

Ratatouille

I actually like this series, but the trailers really hurt it by making it look like a Minions-tier movie.

Your mom.

Great movie, tho.

t. Tigress

Good man, user. You have marvellous taste. It's a feast for the eyes and ears indeed

Nice picks. Traditional counts too ofc

The Wrong Trousers.

Are you counting short films too, OP?

Shrek

>9/10 - one of the few animated movies that are actually funny, i wish Jack Black was in more animated movies, nigga's got charisma
>7/10 - action sequences and set designs are the only good part, the family story it pushed was boring as fuck
>9/10 - it was pure kino until the last third where they fight the giant dragon
>2/10 - boring shit, would not recommend for anyone older than 3 years old
>7/10 - interesting and original story, good action sequences, but it had really wierd and bizarre moments like the parts with interspecies romance
>9/10 - cool and original story, has a lot of heart, i wouldn't expect an animation movie about cooking to be this good
>9/10 - really really funny but it got pretty slow after they rescue the princess, the sequel was 10/10 though.

Les Triplettes de Belleville

best superman movie ever

> /thread'ing yourself
newfag

Mask of the Phantasm, pure Batkino.

The Aristocats is the best animated film of all time

correct

EVERYBODY

Mask of the Phantasm > BvS
Suck it, Snyderdrones.

best soundtrack

SOMEBODY

This, or anything else by Aardman Animations...
This
This

Also Mary and Max, almost any Ghibli movie... Basically, there's loads. OP is fagetti

god tier animated movie

real talk

>Watership Down
Is The Plague Dogs any good? I heard they're quite similar.

This movie was so good. Must have watched it 50 times when I was a kid

this

KINO!

Would've been so much better if Jay Baruchel didn't sound like a massive faggot.

YUP

i concur

He's right though

but thats the whole point of his character, the only part that i thought was no good was when he says "our... DRAGONS!!!" at the end

Pretty similar in quality, the story of the plague dogs is a lot more depressing though

Lord Shen did nothing wrong.

Pinocchio

Oh it was already posted

Incredibles
Wall-E
Moana
Prince of Egypt
Iron Giant
Shrek 1 & 2

shittiest shinkai flick
should have never met tarantino

Still the best Shinkai film and in my opinion is the one that best captures the spirit of Japan

Too bad the second one suffered from capeshit syndrome.

Every frame in Plague Dogs is packed with depression, has the best use of dark colours I've seen in animation.

highly underrated thumbnail

There are way too many to list but the only one I have images for is Prince of Egypt so youll have to accept that one.

Moses > Jesus
At least Moses actually did shit. Jesus died for our sins but people keep sinning.

BRAVO CHRIST.

Jesus was the original cuck

Brisby is a cute

Original sin, user.

As in instead of instant hell, you can repent and go to heaven.