Too many Indians in the world

I have a theory about India demographics, that I would want /pol to help me evaluate.

As you might know, Indias population is estimated to be around 1.3 billion people. The indians conduct a census every tenth year, but I suspect that the result from this census is hugely flawed.

1. The people conducting the census are poorly educated, because India is a third-world developing country, and therefore prone to make errors.
2. As everyone knows, there are feces and shit floating around on the streets of Indian cities. This comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.
3. No one will remove these piles of feces because of a general lack of hygiene amongst Indians.
4. Given enough time, these piles of shit will get the same color and odor as any Indian male, and considering the fact that these piles of shit have about the same work ethics as an average Indian male the piles of shit and groups of Indian males are indistinguishable from each other.
5. Now … the people conducting the census will be bound to count these piles of shit as people (because they are poorly educated) and thereby bloat the actual numbers of individuals living in the country.
6. As if these piles of shits weren’t enough, the numbers are also puffed by the fact, that there is a considerable amount of dead people floating around in Indian rivers
7. These dead people will mingle with living people bathing in the sewage rivers (again because of a lack of basic hygiene amongst Indians) and therefore these corpses are inadvertently counted as living people instead of dead ones.

Taken all together I would suspect, that the actual number of inhabitants in India will be somewhere between 200-300 million people, and not 1.3 billion.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_killing_of_Ghazala_Khan
da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazala_Khan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Source for dead people in Indian rivers: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html

Source for India being generally filthy: chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

tl;dr: Indians poo in street.

>1. The people conducting the census are poorly educated, because India is a third-world developing country, and therefore prone to make errors.
Asking pre written question and answering in simple numerals doesn't take much educational skills you dumb fuck. 1 Billion out of 1.3 billion have unique id number (Like social security number) with all their bank and phone details linked to it.

>2. As everyone knows, there are feces and shit floating around on the streets of Indian cities. This comes from the fact, that the regular Indians like to poo in the street, instead of using a toilet like normal people. Over time these feces form huge piles on the streets of Indian cities.
Sucking refugee dick is normal in EU but we don't share that opinion either

>3. No one will remove these piles of feces because of a general lack of hygiene amongst Indians.
Caste system makes sure that they do. People won't be able to drive without doing so you dumb fuck

4. Given enough time, these piles of shit will get the same color and odor as any Indian male
I live in India and even I haven't seen an Indian male in such a detail. You have a weird fetish

>5. Now … the people conducting the census will be bound to count these piles of shit
Why would they? Is it that important in your country

6. As if these piles of shits weren’t enough, the numbers are also puffed by the fact, that there is a considerable amount of dead people floating
Have you ever saw how huge Ganges is? Or how powerful its current get in monsoon? It will even throw that fat momma of yours from Denmark to the Bay of Bengal

7. These dead people will mingle with living people bathing in the sewage rivers (again because of a lack of basic hygiene amongst Indians) and therefore these corpses are inadvertently counted as living people instead of dead ones.
Why are you so concern about us? Don't you have refugee dicks to cater.

I don't get your obsession
You make these retard threads about india everyday, how much does Muslim internet defence force pay you ?

You are even taking this thread seriously
Just ignore this depressed neet failure and see my post

I have released quite a hearty kek. Thank you.

I think OP is a Pakistani. We have tons of them here in Denmark. They are notorious for killing their sisters if they date Afghans or Iranians.

Kek. Well that's an effective birth control when you think about it.

How does your theory square with India's huge computerized ID card system?

I am not joking. They are notorious for cases like this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honour_killing_of_Ghazala_Khan

Most likely
I have many other posts like this too by him but I'm on mobile so i cannot post them now
He posts at least 2 threads like this everyday with same flag and similar topics

POO IN LOO
O
O

IN

LOO

The English wiki article doesn't mention her husband being Afghani. The Danish does:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghazala_Khan

Here we kill them for dating Muslims, lower castes and niggers. Whites are okay in our list. But we don't do that overseas.

We don't poo in loo, but you do. So you are a poo in loo

Wow ... calm down Pajeet. I am doing this for research, and I would gladly engage you in a scholary debate about my theory, but if you are reverting to namecalling and thereby lowering the standard of this discourse, I am sorry to inform you, that I can not partake in such filth. I raise myself above such foul language.

I hate everybody so I curse everybody, nothing's personal you fucking twit.
I did put few logical points there though.

No Pajeet, you didn't. You were ranting. Nothing logical about ranting. Be a bit more stoic in your approch next time. Thank you very much.

Proud white Scandinavian masterrace here. Not a single drop of paki-blood or shitstenched indian-blood in my veins. Thank God.

designated shitting street is a meme. Yeah a lot people shit on streets here but most of them (people who poo in open) prefer forested areas or railway tracks. We prefer to hit and run people, so shitting on streets is not that popular.

Over 1 billion of people have computerized bio metric ID (including retina scans), all people over 18 have computerized voter IDs, so the population data is quite accurate.

Corpse floating in India occurs at the banks of ganges (which has a significant population of dolphins, sharks and alligators in it too). It is the largest river in world by the flow of water and India is 7th largest country in the world, Ganges is not the only river flowing here.

Here, you have your logic. So fuck you.

if you are not fat and not a social retard , only then you can claim superiority. I am unfortunately tainted 50% by indian blood :( atleast people think i look greek/columbian tho

>below par logic

Look Pajeet ... you are making the basic error of just assuming that data in your database is valid. How do you establish, that data, e.g. computerized bio metric ID, is related to a living human? A pile of shit on the shore of Ganges does also, at least in theory, have a certain bio metric footprint, which of course also applies to dead people.

Back to square one, Pajeet. You can start over with your try of logic.

>Yeah a lot people shit on streets here but most of them (people who poo in open) prefer forested areas or railway tracks.

kek. You are a dumb nigger, bio-metrics need alive people. And the biometric id is linked to the bank accounts. And dead people IDs are commonly used in US, you can't make exceptions a counter argument. No body throws their dead relatives in river they are either murdered or homeless. Also new people (new born or children) need them (IDs) because its compulsory to have them if you want a job, education, benefits or services anything in the country.

you are trying way too hard Apu.
but please: don't stop!

>designated shitting street is a meme.
>Yeah a lot people shit on streets here

Is it so difficult to POO IN THE LOO ??

>ramblings

"Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biometrics

I am just saying, that a database containing information about biometric data is not a proof for anything related to population number. You could make that shit up electronically if you wanted, and in India it is probably shit making data up that is the reality.

"Biometric identifiers are the distinctive, measurable characteristics used to label and describe individuals"

So just to clarify ... people don't need to be alive to have some kind of biometrics.