Judy?

Y A N B
E N O T
T O R F
.. T M O
.. H I
.. E E
.. R

Will Eric DaRe finally reveal himself in this thread?

>looks better than he did in the original show in old man makeup

Can someone add the countdown to the pastebin?

welcometotwinpeaks.com/countdown/

Am I the only who thinks COOPER is the dullest character?

>le coffee meme xD

more like

>No Namefags Shitting Up This One Edition

SHUT UP

>everybody asked for more comfy comedy twin peaks
>episode 5 delivers EXACTLY that
>normies are still blown the fuck out

>COOPER is the dullest
Your theory is ass. Call for help!

>fist

He's a namefag, have mercy bro.

>Am I the only who thinks COOPER is the dullest character?
Yes, now get out.

the dougie jones saga is great.

the payoff is gonna be fucking amazing.

>FIST KYLE

I WOULD IF I COULD DAMMIT

ORRRREGONNN

>five episodes into the future
>Cooper finally snaps out of his retardation
>/tpg/ on the edge of their seats to hear familiar Coop
>"Janey honey? It's me Dougie! I'm back!"

Y-you can fist m-me if you like ;)

>tfw i forgot its only 2 days until the next episode

;)

hi

hello

No thanks, too many shitty theories up your ass.

It just dawned on me that they're both named Richard.

Not to mention they're both total Dicks

>Richard Horne
>Dick Horne
>Dick Tremayne

What did they mean by this?

tpg will reach the final stages of lynching where even the most steadfast viewers who have withstood every lynching this season will get the hardest punch to the gut sending them to the slaughterhouse.

i can't wait.

wait, how did we find out that Eric Da Re is a /tpg/ regular?

..............FFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

i'm bored and going a lynchathon again starting with blue velvet
but
I also have the fire walk with me 4 hour fan edition on the playlist, if you guys want I can do that first
Lemme know what you want
(btw I upgraded the site,we HTML5 now with 0 lag)
nausea.club

Are your quads telling me that Dick fucking Tremayne dicked Audrey Horne and she had a psycho kid?

I refuse.

Oh what could've been ;_;

>6666
THE SIGN OF THE OMEGA BEAST CONFIRMS IT

Seriously though, was Dick's actor confirmed? I saw a photo of him with FatAssAndy which was taken recently in one of these threads.

So I started watching this and got halfway through season 1 before I realized season 2 is 20 episodes long and without Lynch.
Is it worth it?

I unironically would like that.

Lynch reuses names a lot I've found. There's BOB and Bobby, two Mikes, Diane is a significant name in TP and Mulholland Drive, the mayor's brother is Dougie.

I refuse to believe this, they're just pretentious people holding a cigarette and Richard learned it from his mom

I'd like to think that original Coop may never snap out of it, plus even if he does, he knows to little and lost too much time anyway.
Instead we'll have DoppleCoop slowly making things right the hard way - it's implied he knows how to deal with Bob and not controlled by him

You should stick to posting on your site, because nobody here gives a shit.

>20 episodes long and without Lynch.
only half true. IMO the first 11 episodes are great, it's only really shit for like episodes 12-15, then the last 5-6 pick up the pace with a new plotline and an incredible finale

that's funny because I stream new twin peaks live for you lads every week and you seem to enjoy it

I'm pretty sure there is some significance to some characters in Twin Peaks having the same name. At least MIKE and BOB and Mike and Bobby are almost definitely intentional.

SOME

Filtered

He's gonna take you back to the past,
to pull shitty theories from his ass.
He'd rather have, a Motoko,
forget Mike appeared to Coop on the floor.
He'd rather think, that Garland Briggs,
is trying to bring Bob home so he is no more.

Reminder that Dougie's wife will get the key in the mail next episode and drive to Twin Peaks with Dougie and sonnyboy.

>Is it worth it?
No, but you should still watch it. Just go in knowing that some parts are going to be insufferable shit, and try to find the humor in it. I have a pretty high patience threshold so it didn't bother me as much, but it gets pretty rough at points. If you're anticipating it to get shit and know when it's happening, it's a little easier to deal with.

>stream new twin peaks live
Kek, enjoy that while it lasts.

>Dougie's wife will get the key in the mail next episode
why the FUCK would dougies wife get the key? It'll go straight back to Twin Peaks

C'mon son.

Why would his wife get it? Jade didn't adress the key to Dougies house, she just threw it into the mailbox, meaning it'll probably get delivered to the place it came from... the Great Northern.

It was worth tolerating that thread for the lol you just gave me. +1

Dang

>Twin Peaks s02
surreal horseshit

imagine being this starved for attention

another red herring. the key will never be seen again because putting a key straight in the mailbox is retarded

You retard, are you really so newfag that you don't know how hotel keys used to work? Before everything was electronic hotels would put their address on the keys, because retards left with them all the time, so they chuck them in a mailbox and then the hotel pays for postage when it arrives. It was cheaper than making up a whole new key every time it happened.

thanks grandpa, how was it like to live with the dinosaurs?

__ ______ ___ ___ _____

Ok i'll watch them on my own
I'll see you guys on sunday for ep 6

No, skip season 2, fwwm, and season 3.

Fucking amazing, I was even there on the day when your mother hatched.

bullied

/tpg/, outline to me the arguments for why Audrey or Sarah is the woman Gordon and Albert were talking about. During the scene, I got the vibe they were talking about someone they both knew ("Do you still know where she lives?" - why would Albert knew where either of them lived? Did they become friend or what?; "I know where she drinks" - if it's the Roadhouse, like others have suggested, how would he know that? He doesn't live there, and it's not like the FBI keeps track of people's movement) and why would they know Sarah or Audrey? Did we have any clues towards either of them still being in touch with Twin Peaks denizens?

It's obviously Diane, and not someone from Twin Peaks.

I think it's Diane. Diane was infatuated with Cooper, so after he went missing she was kinda rudderless without Cooper, and so left the FBI and relocated to Twin Peaks to try and find some answers. When she found literally nothing she probably hit the bottle. Obviously the agency would be keeping tabs on her, maybe Albert when down there a few times for a visit.

Anybody ever show this to you before?

>implying Diane is a real person and not some imaginary friend Cooper created after his breakdown over the Caroline tragedy

L Y N C H E D

What was that tar shit?

No, the fuck is this?
Windom Earle confirmed.

so, to whom was Coop reporting to, Santa Claus?

Diane was real though.

It's about the bunnies

ALAS
L
A
S

Dunno but I saved it to reverse image search, and nothing came up. Is Lynch posting here?

It's Judy.

oops

We're not gonna talk about Judy at all.

Does anyone ever try to intelligently respond to these threads? Doesn't seem like it, which is a shame. Twin Peaks deserve better than the non-responses children make. I wish you faggots, including the reddit OP that actively encourages shitposting, would just fuck off to reddit.

ARE YOU DA MAYN?

I KNOW I FORGOT, FUCK

DON'T NON-EXIST-ENT ME, PLEASE

OH... OH NO

THIS SHIT IT COME OUT

If your theory is correct we should see an inversion. If MIKE is "good" and BOB is "bad" then Mike should be "bad" and Bobby should be "good."

But, as we know, Mike is the man.

so she's Ms Moneypenny on steroids

haha disregard this, i suck cocks

Sounds like someone got LYNCHED

The post office still exists, don't get mad at others for your own ignorance.

The tar picture was a image I saved temporarily for making a texture from for a video game I'm making. When I save an image temporarily I overwrite it as untitled.jpg or untitled.png so I don't waste space with files I don't need. Anyway, I was going to save the ace picture over untitled.jpg but I decided to save the image with a filename in case I wanted it later, but I forgot that I did that when I posted, so I posted the tar picture by mistake.

A likely story, Lynch. Where is Phillip Jeffries hidden in this image?

>Diane was infatuated with Cooper
citation needed

And more importantly, where is Judy?

>please upboat my fanwank or ur a double-dumb dummy
Real nasty habit you got there.

Maybe Audrey was obsessed with finding Cooper after his disappearance

>AYUDAME
>subtitles: "Are you the man?"

What?

If you look closer you will find out about the darkie in the cell

They went on a date and she would send him flowers and shit. There was clearly a little crush between them. I think it was an intentional Bond/Moneypenny relationship.

HE BECAME THE SPECIAL MAN, THEN WE WERE JEFFRIES FANS

fuck off reddit

When did this happen, in Frost's headcanon?

Until I see it on the screen or out of the mouth of a character on the screen it didn't happen.