Hey Sup Forums let's read Harrow County!

Hey Sup Forums let's read Harrow County!

How is everyone doing today?

Doing good op! Bumping for interest, probably come back later when you have more posted, so thanks in advance!

Bought the first trade Saturday and loved it.

I really want a hard cover collection. A library edition would be amazing

Thanks love!

i keep meaning to read this but i still dont trust bunn

>A library edition would be amazing

Yeah, but as far as I know there's no word on it yet. I do know that the comic is doing well. According to Tyler Crook it was pitched as a 12 issue series that would go on longer if it meet expectations and it went way past them

Yeah Dark Horse is liking it, which is good since they need as many good sellers as they can get. I'm hopeful it will get a good collected edition.

Yeah they need new stuff losing Star Wars msut have been a huge blow. I would love more Sabertooth Swordsman or just another comic from the same team

That and Mignolaverse is winding down. So DH needs new ringers, This and The Goon better have broad shoulders

Also these back ups aren't in the trade. I looked around and couldn't find a copy of #1 at any of my local shops before I just went with the trade. Even online copies of the 2nd printing are going for more than the trade online

Damn really?

>find a living, talking skin
>decide to take it home with you

hm

Would you not?

Yeah, I'm sure it has to do with the fact than at TV show may be coming. Speculators are the worst

Like honestly I never got that, I have issue 1 of this and it's amazing but fuck man it's just a book. Expensive modern comics makes 0 sense to me. It isn't a case like with Action Comics #1 where those are quickly fading from existence. I don't know it's silly to me.

>where those are quickly fading from existence
That's the part that people never stop to think about. Sure you have cases like TMNT #1 where the first printing had a super low print run because the creators thought it up mostly as a joke. I can't believe how much people will pay for a copy of New Mutants #98 just because of Deadpool. I mean there must be thousands of copies out there

In my mind that's the only reason a comic should cost a shitzillion dollars, if there simply are not that many. Like OLD OLD stuff the paper is honestly just dying.

Yeah all the FIRST APPEARANCE/COLLECTORS ITEM garbage tanked the industry.

It's not a collector's item if everyone is getting it bagged and boarded.

100% but this is a conversation as old as time at this point lol.

Great choice my current favorite ongoing

It's a good one

Do you not have the other back up stories?

Shit I missed the one for 3. I'll put it at the end of 4.