DC

What's the skinny on our nation's capital?

Fairly accurate. Though college park has University of Maryland, so there is one little enclave of college sluts and nu-male students.

Rockville is pseudo-bethesda and always trying to keep up in terms of how rich and liberal they can be.

Arlington also has a very active Libertarian 5th column. A lot of the libertarian think tanks and non-profits are there.

Oh, and Potomac is king of the Rich Liberals. Every house in that area is 1 million+. "North Potomac" is pretty much Rockville, though they won't admit it.

Where do you live?

Rural Montgomery county. So a little NW of what is pictured in this map.

But I go to school in college park and have had jobs in both Arlington and DC. I've been in this area for 19 years.

Gotcha, thanks.

Seems like it's always overlooked when people talk about the big cities - NYC, Chicago, LA...

keked at "The South".

It's true. Northern Virginia (NoVa) is full of government sluts sucking off the DC tit. They are all transplants from every else in the country.

I suppose since it's not really all that big. Baltimore is much larger by far. DC really only gets talked about in terms of politics and tourism, and because of that, we ignore it's nature as a real city.

Yeah it's kind of odd. Plus no skyscrapers so it looks pretty tiny.

Well that part is intentional, and I'm rather glad for it. The law is that no building can be higher than the top of the statue of Colombia on the Capitol Building. It's a good reminder that the people are the highest authority in the country, at least symbolically. To bad so few remember that. Aesthetically I really do love the city. It's a shame it reeks of corruption.

Those libertrians in Arlington refer to it as Mordor on the Potomac.

Yeah it's kind of a cool touch.

PGC is filled with nignogs and central-americans.

It makes the green line on the metro fun, that's for sure. I've gotten into 2 fights in the past three years while riding it.

Over what?

One guy tried to grab my cross off my neck as the doors were closing. I was stupid for leaving it outside my shirt, but eh. Knocked him on his ass and he dropped it an ran.

The other time was even more pointless. There's some black highschool that's private since all the kids where uniforms. But every time they board the metro, they swing from the handle bars, jump around, dryhump each other, fight with each others, etc. Well one tall fuck decided the best way to impress his girlfriend was to try and start some shit with me out of the blue.

wear*

Most of this stuff happens around the Ft. Totten stop.

Fucking monkeys. This is why I stay on the Virginia side.

Too bad they didn't build the Nats stadium out here. I hate having to go into the city.

Coup de tat? Wew. Man power, blocks, blocks, blocks. Pretty simple except for the last bastion of the Yin Yang. It is what it is lol. Good times always. Remember. I hate you globe niggers on a flat earth eternally.

Ha, I hear ya. What's amusing is that Nats stadium is built right on top of fucking projects. I don't know if you ever saw the place before construction began, but it was a cancerous outgrowth of section 8 housing from the PG side of the river. Then they moved all the niggers into PG and bulldozed the housing in the area, and built the stadium.

Yeah, it's fucking stupid. And the outfield of the stadium doesn't even have monuments in the background. And the parking garage should be brick, not concrete.

But overall the stadium is still nice.

>mfw I have to transfer from the orange line

Niggers and Museums

Don't forget the jews.

Whoeber be blanning DC balse blags. STOBIT. Last warning :DD Serious. Stob be SUBIBIBAL!! :DDD