It's here lads

It's here lads

JUNE 13TH 2016

THE WORLD IS INTRODUCED TO THE ULTIMATE KINO

Where can I download it?

link for newfag pls

GIVE US THE LINK

>3 hours

I don't know if I could make it through that much, maybe if someone streamed it with Sup Forums.

I don't get it.
Literally everyone on Earth said Murderman v Hamfisted God Figure was the worst movie ever, worse than the Superman 64 video game.
Now that it's out on Blup Ray, people are hyped for it when it's just the movie but even longer which many people also complained about in theaters? What?

Because by the looks of it, the Ultimate edition is everything the movie should have been.
That or just the Snyder Vicious Circle.

How do people think that?
Every it has been stated that all thats mostly added were slightly longer fight scenes and maybe some rework on editing/arrangement of scenes. Those 2 things alone doesnt somehow fix shitty writing and directing.
>batman punches superman for 2 minutes longer than normal
>Ooooh now we know why lex luthor hates superman and why he has justice league stuff there on a computer and how the flash somehow went intobatman's dream world

And I was just about to go to sleep. Leak that shit

I assume it's a shitty rip?

1080p when

Pre ordering with vudu gives you a code to watch it right away

Also
*SPOILER*
Dick might be dead. I don't know if he's the dead robin or both him and Jason are dead. Or its a Grayson thing fake death thing.

Fuck, I'm hype. Link nigga

LINK IT

The WB studio tour said it was Jason's suit in the cave.

Zack can literally go fuck himself if the Dick thing is legit.

its rated R for Batass

but where is link

You gotta go through some shit to even get it legit and I'm hearing that some sites you have to do the whole credit card thing to see it illegally
So it'll be a while.

>gotta go through some shit to get it legit
explain

and Cavill tummy.

you gotta go through hell to get it sent in the mail

You gotta buy preorder it from Vudu, process the order, wait for the code then link you account to some place else. And even then some people are saying its not working.

>people are hyped for it when it's just the movie but even longer which many people also complained about in theaters?

The only people hyped for this are the people who enjoyed the theatrical cut aka fake DC "fans"

wow you're retarded. Lex flat out says why he hates Superman. because he doesn't believe a being can be all good and all powerful, and superman tries (and eventually succeeds) at being both.

meant for

zzzzzzz
i just want a confirmation about what the fuck dan amboyer's role is in it so i can finally unfollow him on twitter

alas.. i'm deep in the green lantern dumpster

He's no one important.

Unfollow him, he was basically a random drone pilot.

yeh i know, but i'm still.. i still have that .05% hope man.. i need to #confirm

Hes no one important. Its the biggest troll ever.
Dick thing isnt true

Someone i follow got it to work put wont upload it til moring because sleep.

also, even if he isn't GL (very likely) i still need to scour the rest of the film for GL references

i've gone so long without a single ounce of hope i'm getting desperate

im enraged

Hes wont be important til after JL. Just wait man.

Bullshit. Rutracker?

He is literally a random drone pilot. There's no reference to Hal, no reference to the GL, nothing.

But from what im hearing. If you hated the theatrical cut, this wont change your mind.

eh, i didn't hate it.. just thought the pacing was pretty terrible and it needed some better supes moments. hopin that the ultimate cut will fix that !

Being excited about this movie is like being excited about a cancer diagnosis

The Supes investigating thing from the trailers are there.

>flash went into Batman's dream world
This is obviously bait
It was fucking time travel. Look at the papers in the back ground

look at him waking up from a dream...

LINKKKKKKKKKKK

Time rift knocks him unconscious. Why would his dream send piles of papers flying around? Its meant to make you believe it was a dream because Snyder is a terrible director and its all for "much reveal" in justice league

Yea Zack is a big lover of "oh shit" moments.

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!

he looks like he came blood instead of semen

According to Twitter, Jena Malone is a Star Labs technician.

>Why would his dream send piles of papers flying around?

We literally see 1 piece of paper falling over after he jerks awake.

>nothing on kickass
Confirmed for fake

never mind the fucking fact that papers can fly around in your dreams. Who the fuck is actually saying papers don't move in dreams?

nigga, several reliable people on multiple sites have all said the same things about the ultimate cut they're watching, it's real dickhead.

This looks as bad as a screener

>pre-order from vudu, link the vudu account to an ultraviolent account, click my library, where to watch, then link the uv account to cinemanow or flixster and boom you can watch the ultimate edition

Knocks him unconscious...while papers are still flying...so what are you implying...he was knocked out for a second?

Person i follow is trying to figure out how to record the movie. Is only gonna do the new scenes

>paper just launches up and floats around unaided
It just happens to exactly coencide with the papers flying around because of the flash.

The flash was there.
The flash entered dreamworld because magic and ???
The flash left right before he woke up.

The word you're looking for is Speedforce.

>flash enters dreamworld
>flash is well known for his psycic abilities
>not his time travel via speed force

>The flash was there.
yes, that's what happened

>The flash entered dreamworld because magic and ???
Speedforce, I ain't gotta explain shit.

>The flash left right before he woke up.
Yeah, because he can't be in the dream if the nigga ain't dreaming...

>Flash accidentally merges timelines together
>Bruce isn't dreaming, he's remembering shit from another timeline
>Papers fly around behind him AFTER he woke up that he doesn't notice because Flash ripped through reality, not because it was a dream

Holy shit the movie wasn't the best thing ever but you motherfuckers really are dense

I left out the part where he was knocked unconscious for a millisecond which made it seem as though he was waking up.

Nice theory you got there.

>never explain any of this in the movie

>expect people to already have this level of comic knowledge in order to enjoy your movie and have it make any sense

11/10 great storytelling. I sure love having to do homework before going to see a movie.

Yea, just notice the papers still flying after he 'woke up'.

>there's people actually defending BvS
>there's people actually defending the fuckup that was the flash dream scene
Jesus Christ. Even if that single paper was the intention, they did it completely fucking retarded.
Only senable way was if the Flash was whispering into sleeping batman's ear then ran off just as he awoke, though why does only a single piece of paper fly away? why doesn't bruce's hair move also from the wind if flash ran away? why wasnt there a faint anime speedline trail to give eagle eye viewers something to let them know it was flash?
everything i said is probably gonna get retconned into the movies just like superman vs zed fight so fuck it ROB SYNDER WAS A GENIUS ALL ALONG HE PLANNED IT ALL ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU

It's almost as if it's a cool teaser for the fans for shit that is supposed to make audiences wonder what the fuck it's all about and excited to see more in the sequels

This isn't even a capeshit thing, that's just an old storytelling trick

Don't be mad that you didn't fucking get it

>Only senable way was if the Flash was whispering into sleeping batman's ear then ran off just as he awoke

It's nice to be reminded that fans always come up with even shittier ideas than what we got.

>he doesn't believe a being can be all good and all powerful
Does... Lex understand the intent of that statement? Superman is CLEARLY not all powerful. The assumption is that a being that is all powerful is inherently responsible for all evil because he didn't stop it. Superman can't stop all evil. He's not actually God.

>please spoonfeed me!!!!!

Trying too hard m8

Is it an old story ptelling trick to pull shit out your ass so hard it prolapse only to 10 years later go "oh yeah hold on let me retell it and add in information i just made up right now you just dont get it because youre retarded"
theres being subtle, then theres bad writing, this isnt subtle

>teaser
it's integral to the story

I'm not a fan of BvS:DoSJW so your post is invalid.

>cool teaser

Those normally aren't five minutes long and shoved right in the middle of the movie for no reason.

>You didn't get it

It's amazing people still use that. You realise no one takes you seriously after you use that, right? It's never made anyone sound more intelligent in the history of arguments.

you guys dont get my post thus so you're the retarded ones.
also nice how none of you kids bother to type a counterattack because you know im right

you just didn't get it

Nobody said it was subtle. The entire point of the scene is to be the very opposite of subtle.

You're only even mad because you thought Flash went into Batman's actual dreams instead of speedforce dickery. Why the fuck are you so defensive about it? You were mistaken, it's not a big goddamn deal.

I meant fanboys in general, not fans of the movie, shmuck.

>How do people think that?
Because they desperately want BvS to be "good" and this is their only hope.

>You're only even mad because you thought Flash went into Batman's actual dreams instead of speedforce dickery.

Never explained in the movie, you have no proof. It's a theory.

>but the character in the comics

Irrelevant. If it's not in the movie, it's not in the movie.

>Five minutes long

Doesn't matter

>No reason

I don't even like the fucking weird way they put that in the movie or how cheesy Flash's entrance was, but its clearly there for a reason. It's always all or nothing with you fags.

>You didn't get it

I'm not saying "HURR CAPEKINO MASTERPIECE OF A FILM", I'm saying user thought Flash entered Batman's dreams somehow. he didn't. He did some weird speedforce shit and that's why papers are flying around in the back afterward. Nobody said it was subtle or masterful storytelling, he was just mistaken about the order of events. Calm down.

I dony because no one was saying what you think they are saying.
The flash wasnt there when Bruce woke up but the paper still moving when Bruce woke up proved he was there before he woke up. If that makes since.

>spend an hour explain the mechanics & powers of a guy who's in the movie for less than 5 minutes
That's why he's getting in his own movie you autistic. Just because you didn't get it spoonfed doesn't mean it isn't true

what does it matter? Superman is dead.

>this is literally solving all my issues with the movie god bless zack snyder
BASED ULTIMATE EDITION

also:
>extended tub scene where Henry goes shirtless

you are just so goddamn dumb man, you cant into abstraction or metaphors or any kind of thought outside of the literal

Just finished it, went from a 4/10 story presented like a 3/10 movie to a 4.5/10 story presented like a 7/10 movie
Really all it does is make the story less jarring, because the scene transitions are much smoother. The most noticeable differences are the fact that some of the scenes from the original movie seem to take an additional few seconds to finish, as if the movie finally learned when to take a breather. I mean I don't hate myself for watching it, but if you didn't like the original movie there's really not much here for you

Superman will never die because hes in our hearts

>Papers flying around AFTER Bruce wakes up

Papers don't fly around for no reason when you're not dreaming. Doesn't matter what the character can or can't do in the comics. The scene drops a glaring hint that something actually happened.

Of all the flaws to nitpick, you get asspained about this. Not Eisenberg sperg Lex, not cutting out Superman's entire character arc, not the retarded Martha thing (or the fight in general really)

You don't need to be spoonfed weird shit that's there to make people anticipate a Flash/JL movie. It's just there to get people to talk. That's it.

Just admit you were wrong about Flash going into his dreams and move on.

Has anyone watched it all the way through yet?

Is Batman "falling" referenced more? Do they mention that he wasn't always a killer? That was my main issue with the movie.

I'm not watching this movie again until there's a commentary track of Hack attempting to justify his mistakes in real time.

What we know so far from people that have seen it thanks to this:

The major thing the Ultimate Cut seems to have done is fix the pacing/editing issues.

Jenna Malone is just a lab technician (apparently Janet Klyburn).

The African women in the court WAS an actor.

Clark interviews a couple people.

Lex watches Batman on a monitor.

The cameo scene is the same but a LITTLE better editing instead of just jumping in.

Most scenes stayed the same order.

Dan Ambroyer is the drone pilot who fulfills the command to fire a drone missile on the Africa compound.

Anyone gonna put this up on torrents?

What about the black guy with the batman scratch card? Do they mention that Batman wasn't always a killer?

>spoonfeeding

Movies aren't anime forums, buddy. When characters do things without context or explanation that's usually considered poor storytelling.

When Clark tries to investigate the woman who acted against him in court there's an old ghetto guy who mentions that Batman has gone right off the deep end nowadays

Ambroyer is the ulitmate troll. Dont know why people thought he was Hal.