Gary Johnson is God

Trump is a fascist who will ruin the free market but Gary Johnson will make America so free that I can refuse to bake a cake for a Jew

Other urls found in this thread:

lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fascism works.

>paid for by Hillary 4 president

No it doesn't, go back to North Korea you fascist

>North Korea
>fascist

Hillary we increase the demand for weapons which will help the weapons and PMC industry which in return will help the free market

Divide et impera

Speak English you Mexican

Everyone here is wrong.

The only way to save the USA is to make it the USSA under comrade Sanders. The glorious hammer and sickle will save us all.

Go back to Cuba you free market hating liberal

It is

What about my human cargo? It would not make it through the port security.

Try Somalia

No. I don't like the people there.

Why

Something about the people just makes me feel... Uncomfortable.

There so many things completely wrong with that picture.

>open borders
stop shilling your faux-libertarian democrat """candidate"""

Go to North Korea you government loving statist

This is because apparently they've been putting the "cart before the horse" lp.org/2016-presidential-ballot-access-map > Alabama requires "An independent presidential candidate must petition for placement on the general election ballot. At least 5,000 qualified state voters must sign this petition, which must be submitted to the secretary of state by September 6 in the year of the election. This petition must also list the names of candidates for vice president and presidential electors." > and in contrast TN requires "Tennessee makes it very easy for independent candidates (25 signatures for most offices and 275 signatures for President of the United States) to appear on the ballot."

> refuse to bake a cake for a jew
no, Johnson is not taking that stance because refusing to bake a gay cake is literally oppression or some gay shit. It is 2016 after all, and they wouldn't want to trigger the social justice weenies.

Just think of how much freedom we could vote for and not get if a real libertarian was on the ticket- but no they've got to cuck us as hard as they can.

Hell, perhaps a real libertarian candidate could win with how much people hate the two main choices.

I want to like Gary but doesn't he support the TPP?