>Paris is best city in France and it is diverse
>Tokyo is best in Japan and it is most diverse
>etc....

>America is the greatest country
>extremely diverse

Coincidence? No!

Sup Forums BTFO

>>NYC and LA are best city in USA and it is mose diverse place
Pff! go live in those places for a year or two and then tell me how you feel about them

>implying immigrants make greatness, not greatness attracting immigrants
>implying italian renaissance was """diverse"""
>implying industiral revolution was """diverse"""
>implying racial diversity doesn't lead to conflict

Who are you and what are you doing on Sup Forums

I traveled these places and it was sooooooooooooo great

pastrami sandwhich was best food :3

>London is best in UK
>majority muslim
>vote in muslim major
>he immediatelly bans ads with sexy women
>he immediatelly start to put people in offices based on ethnicity

Best ever lad.

Brazil is really great
Please come to the olympics

>traveled
I'm not talking about visiting for a few days, doing all the fun touristy shit and leaving before you get a bad taste in your mouth

I mean actually LIVE there for an extended period of time

>>London is best city in UK due to diversity
London is literally the worst place to live in the UK unless you're an investment banker/doctor/lawyer living in South Kensington.

>America is the greatest country

Maybe best for tourism, i don't even know anymore.
But to live in those cities is just like living in hell.

>listing the filthiest, crime-ridden cities in western countries
>"it's the best" because some places sell ramen

Yeah I heard the diverse Brazil is an awesome place, especially compared to the homogenous shithole called Japan

>Paris is best city in France
This is what foreigners actually believe.

It's not that diversity is bad you goddamn nip. It's that these shitbags come from fucked up cultures and think that they can just come over and continue to be little shits here or wherever.

>NYC and LA
>good cities
Yea no faggot those cities are only (barely) liveable because a minority of extremely wealthy white people live. Before gentrification happened NYC was shitthole and even now the only safe places are Manhattan and parts of Brooklyn LA always was shitthole and not much has changed if you think these are great cites go the Bronx or Spanish Harlem Or South Central or Compton and then tell me how "great" these cities are

*live there

I have a fruit tree. I pour money, time, and research into making it produce legendary fruit, extreme health benefits, extremely delicious flavor, basically top tier fruit. Extremely valuable and renown.

Poor dumb brown people hear about this fruit tree, and begin moving near my farm to work for me. They screw up constantly due to their poor intelligence, steal, destroy parts of the tree. They also try to create their own amazing fruits trees, but fail, and instead of asking me where they went wrong, they claim I'm secretly poisoning their trees.

I eventually stop hiring them, as their poor quality work leads to my tree's health and output deteriorating, and they have become increasingly bitter and full of hatred towards me because of my success and their failure.

Upon letting them go, I'm bombarded with stories about how I'm racist and wrong for doing so. Articles are written using early images of brown people working at my tree, claiming the tree is only great because of the brown people's work.

They take pictures of my damaged tree, and write articles claiming my tree is worse because I got rid of the brown people.

Eventually, my fruit is boycotted, I'm sued, and due to a biased brown judge, I lose my farm and tree, and it's given to the brown people, who fail to maintain it, and it dies.

Articles are then written about how I am suspected to have sabotaged the tree, which is their explanation for it's death.

Poetic.

NYC wasn't made great by shitskins. It was built by white people.

noice

i'll take the bait

>Best city

by whose standards?

>hurr durr city is big
>must be best city

also
>Tokyo
>diverse
pick one

"Correlation does not imply causation"
Idiot

>>London is best city in UK due to diversity
>>Paris is best city in France and it is diverse

London has cameras EVERYWHERE. Diversity turned it from the historical heart of the british empire to a degrading tourist attraction.

Paris is not a cultural capital anymore but a city where you have to avoid parts or get robbed and make it out alive at best.

Also
>tokyo
>diverse

japs don't know what diversity means. having a few people come over to work or as tourists is not the same as having goat fucking achmed and his 10 uneducated children from the desert thinking sharia law is the best come and live in your country and demand you turn it into the shithole he crawled out of

10 / 10

I'm sure fucking mogadishu would be nice if you were in a part where you could be protected

that doesn't mean it would be nice to live there and it wouldn't make mogadishu less shit

been in LA, it feels like mexico but everyone now talks in english. is a shame how I used to had this image of how the US would be a different world but now all I can picture is everywhere i go is mexico trying to speak english awfully

Going on vacations to LA and NY is different form living there.

>Homeless
>Poverty
>High crime
>Dirty as fuck
>Contaminated as fuck air
>Overpriced everything
>Gang violence everywhere
>Corrupt governments

LA and NY are pretty terrible unless you are rich or a tourist

>London is best city in UK

Said no one

London's not that great anyway, not sure what you're talking about

I lived a year in La, heck, I've lived here my whole life.
It was shit.

.>Tokyo
>Diverse

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Diversity is only targeted against white countries dip shit, seeing a nigger in Japan is like seeing a unicorn.

Have you been on the Saki mate?

>because of diversity
how?

slide

Absolutely amazing and best metaphor of the year

>Russia

>Madrid and Barcelona
>Most diverse cities in Spain
>Gommie hellholes of gyppos, moors, blackies and lice ridden antifa hippies.
>But hey, you can go to the theater and watch a musical on tuesdays

>Paris is best city in France and it is diverse
Yes sure, so diverse the population is segregated in various arrondissements keeping the filth from the rich liberals.