Level of excitement?

Level of excitement?

I HATE capeshit. On top of that I'm also a racist.

So 0.00% excitement level.

yep, sounds like Sup Forums

this desu senpai

marvel's first huge flop

ayoooooo 100/100 LIT
The memes and box office failure will be entertaining.

STANK booty levels have been activated

WE

>the current year
>capeshit failing
be honest with yourself senpai.

3/5

I never really cared much for this character, and I don't particularly care for MCU films either. But I liked Creed and Fruitvale Station, both of which Coogler directed. Hopefully they'll give him some breathing room and this doesn't end up being yet another assembly line marvel film.

LVL: 23.5

I liked the first one with Franco. The second one was a "war action blockbuster" and I didnt really like it. Not sure about this one. At least the koba memes were funny.

Really hate the post. Looks cheap.

But excited for the movie. Coogler is a good director and I'm black so this shit is about to be fucking life-affirming.

At least you're being honest

WE

>like coogler
>but don't like marvelshit

very middling

was it really that hard to find a physically imposing black actor?

He looked good in Civil War. He was like black Batman with balance and reflexes like a cat. What do you want, John Coffey?

I dONT WANT IT

Those letter are what? Vaguely looks like some sort of Norse runes.

...is this guy young Hemidall? Is this WE WAZ VIKANGZ?

WUZ

How will white bois every recover?

If Hidden Figures, a movie filled historical revisionism about black people being special because some of them can do the same things as white people, then this capeshit flick will too.

I weep that they didn't make this movie when Michael Jai White was younger.

He was basically born for this role.

This it looks vikingish a la Thor, fuck all this shit, not going to watch niggerhero movie.
>WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHIT BUT NOT IN A GORILLION YEARS AFRICANS AND SUBHUMANS.
Fucking niggers.

d-d-did he fuck them all?

I getting tired of these photoshopped posters

vikings were originally black didnt u know user?

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHIT BUT NOT IN A GORILLION YEARS AFRICANS AND SUBHUMANS.

But he doesn't even have a cape?

>looks like shit
>last decent marvel movie was Iron Man 1
>WE WUZ
Zero percent, OP

just imagine if it bombs
>because rascism

They said that about Guardians
Then they said that about Avengers.
They said that about Ant-Man

Settle in, kid.

I don't know if you made this or not, but....

>Ant-Man
I'd forgotten they made that one

Is that Batman?

No,
its WEWUZman

Although he is actually a good director and i like the cast i have 0% excitement.

And ever since WW i dont trust reviews. Chances are it will be mediocre but have rave reviews for being diverse and african.

Itd be nice if someone actually made a subversive black comedy deconstruction of the genre at this point.

More stuff like Super. The genre just isnt interesting anymore. I want proper characters REAL drama and villains.

>capeshit
literally worse than video games

i-i--i-i--is this real?

>movie bombs
>excuses made
>accusations leveled
>sorry to ruin your black panther party (in gumpese)

I think this movie will be good. Talented people are involved and Black Panther has a lot potential. Shame the politics will be so toxic around this.

This story would be perfect for a movie.

>blood
>piles of corpses
>in a PG-13 comic book movie from 2018
Fat chance.

WUZ KANGZ AND SHIET NIGGA

anyone want to place early bets on chimp outs after screenings?

>they said that about Avengers
Literally no one said that

No, this is the real one

black panther will have so many weaknesses:
grape drank
fried chicken
watermelon
collared greens
white women

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHhhahahAHAHAHhahHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHhhhhhhhHAHHHAHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhAHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhha

I did, took 5 minutes in photoshop

What the fuck, Marvel Studios. Every fucking year, they have the worst posters. It's like they don't give a fuck. Ant-Man and Doctor Strange are probably the only exceptions.

truly the average Sup Forums poster

>assembly line
the ones that felt that way were Ant-Man and the first Thor, and then I guess Iron Man 2 and Avengers 2 if you wanna take issue with all the character set-up.

You gotta figure someone as talented as Coogler would run with it, he's for damn sure made better movies than that dude who directed Ant-Man

Yes, and they're going to make a sequel to THAT shit before we get Captain Marvel. Can you believe it?

I forgot they were making this

I go to almost all capeshit movies and read a lot of comics

It'll probably be enjoying, but I'm not looking forward to it at all

People were shitting on Whedon and all the non-Downey characters, or are you new here.

I'm white as chalk and those are all my weaknesses too.

>forgot they were making this

It's not like it's necessarily our job to keep up with movies that far down the pipeline, most of us are casuals and only notice once the advertising starts.

They're currently shooting this and Infinity War, with Ant-Man 2 starting soon after.

>most of us are casuals
I'm not even that casual though, I generally follow what movies they're making

He was the best thing in Civil War and if Andy Serkis is back as the villain from AoU it could be mad fun.

Eagerly awaiting all the identity politics shitposting about it being an all black movie.

Hidden Figures made almost all it's money from a America. Marvel needs these films to do well abroad and the Chinese don't like black people, no white guilt.

SAGE, IGNORE OR REPORT SPAM.
There are six threads in the catalog about this. There should only be one at a time.

I'm interested in the movie, but... Jesus Christ, is this actually the real poster? It's so bad.

Nobody thinks a Marvel movie won't make lots of money. Nobody thinks a Marvel movie pandering to liberals while also kinda ripping off Batman's costume won't make lots of money. You're just saying it will fail so that in a year you can say "SEE GUYS HUHUH EVERYONE SAID IT WOULD FAIL LMAO IS Sup Forums EVER RIGHT?"

Wait a fucking minute... was Gorilla City a commentary DC did about Wakanda?

It's obviously shilling.

Also the cast of the movie is like 90% black, it couldn't fail if it tried.

I didn't say you were a casual or even that I was a casual. Just that most of "us" (fa/tv/irgins) are.

Mostly I keep up with Kevin Feige's imdb page to keep it all straight, but presumably there's a wiki out there somewhere. Plus the movies with trailers tend to pull focus.

>pandering to liberals

I don't even know what that means, and I want to state right now that I'm not asking.

FPBP