A clockwork orange

Why is this film so overrated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_YZwEms2rE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Kubrick. As someone who appreciates the story of a film most of all, this film doesn't do anything for me.

> As someone who appreciates the story of a film most of all
I-I thought I was the only one here.

Full Metal Jacket is his best film.

I don't try to frequent Sup Forums very often. It's not a place for discussing television or film without shitposting. I'm kind of shocked people haven't bothered to troll in this thread.

because of how much it has in common with that wankheap of a book, I imagine

youtube.com/watch?v=K_YZwEms2rE

NO NO NO IT'S BARRY LYNDON LET'S ALL PRETEND TO APPRECIATE LYNDONKINO
personally the only thing I liked about that film was Lord Bullingdon being determined to have his pound of flesh no matter how cowardly or ridiculous it made him look

Teenage edgelords, of course.

t. former teenage edgelord

its not, its just hard to appreciate it as a first time viewer if you already saw all those parodies, knockoffs and references.

Its cool that its about the future. The art style of 70s london is absoltely awsome . Wish more places in the us had that aesthetic.

I'd say 2001: A Space Odyssey is way more overrated

I'd say it's perfectly rated

The chibli esque enviroments lets you soak the scenery in, still lets you do hyperviolence.

I think people who say something is edgy should be mutilated

To be fair, everything post training was a drag. Hartman was the best thing out of that movie and after him the movie just loses it colour.

It's based on an overrated source material that focused on the paranoia of the time.

It had quite a bunch of good moments, though. The intro and the sex scene as well as the gang fight come to mind. It also had a neat visual.

now THIS is kino.

malenky horrorshow o my brother. dim was going to dung on the carpet

Because it's a good movie

>appreciating the story of a film most
pure autism

born too late to gas the kikes, born too early for the holy racial war.

>wanting a plot and characters that are believable makes you autistic

it literally does

>muh formalism
its shit in paintings and its shit in film

I disagree with the second half being worse than the first, though it's certainly the majority opinion on this board. Without the war scenes we never would've gotten Animal Mother.

>everything post training was a drag.

>literally does
As opposed to being figuratively autistic?

Fuck off, Barry Lyndon and Eyes Wide Shut are his basesd kinoes.

You may think the film is overrated but it still has one of the best soundtracks

Oh look, an autist accusing others of being autistic.

too many redditors are allowed to live in this world

thats why