Sup Forums dating advice/ettiquette

If you're going in a date with a fat girl, is it considered poor manners to take her to an all you can eat restaurant?

Theoretically, she would be greatful and more likely to put out down the road? Or are you suggesting she's a whale by taking here there and shooting yourself in the foot.

Trying to do the right thing here...

Yes. It's very bad manners. Unless she requests it herself.

>do the right thing
as in, getting laid?

why the hell would you take a girl out to dinner on a first date, that's something you should never do even if you've dated her for a year
best place to meet a girl is in the woods at night

>dating a fat bitch to begin with

Enjoy your dumpling children

how fat we talkin.....

fat girls are the most self-deprecating, always. You should, if attempting to actually be nice to them, try to ignore the fact that they're fat. That's what they want to see. Someone who "likes them for them" AKA ignores their blubber.

source:i'm a fatty myself and provide valuable insight into the mind of other fatties, due to my extensive time delving into the inner circles of the highest echelons of fat people.

really though you shouldn't be trying to get laid by a fat chick anyway, it's not nearly as fun as you might think, the lack of cleanliness is just... Well, it's just horrible. Pancake titties too.

*widest echelons of fat people

take her to kfc :)

Oh boyim it depends

It could give her the signal you like weight gain so they could get even fatter

Is it a microaggression to take a nigger to KFC?

>politics
Anyways I'm a degenerate chubby chaser myself and I can tell you these types of things don't really register with them. Just tell her a friend told you about this place or you were there before and she won't even notice once she's downed 2 platefuls.

Easy on the hip action and stay on top because she'll tire out as soon as she takes her clothes off. Also do not and I mean DO NOT let her near anything spicy like Mexican food etc for obvious reasons.

asking dating advice on Sup Forums

Boy you're more autistic than you actually give credit to your self

I used to pound a fatty and it was pretty good. The "fatties give the best BJs" meme turned out to be completely true at least in my case. Her tits were huge and pretty plump, not pancake like, she was in her early 20s though.

alpha profile

it's good to go to those places with a group of friends or family, but not a date, what the fuck is wrong with you.

Fat people don't need to eat more than they do, they just choose to. Like her stomach isn't going to start growling on the ride home after dinner. She's good to go after a normal portion of food. You should probably have some meals prepped in your fridge though because of the way she is. Don't go to all you can eat buffets unless you've already wifed her and all pretense is long gone.

>tfw dating for 5 months
>spent less than $20 on her so far
> she's head over heels crazy for me
Feels good man, while it lasts.

solid advice and pic

No worse than taking a Chinese girl to a Mongolian grill and asking her what she likes about the place

>microaggression
what the FUCK does that even mean

>spent less than $20 on her so far
>she's head over heels crazy for me

she's probably legit crazy. Like, key your car and throw a brick through your window crazy.

I'd be cautious user. all women are entitled about something, and fees are usually one of those

If you point out how a woman or a negro is incorrect, that's a micro aggression and it means you're racist.

Take her to the car wash and pressure wash inbetween her folds. That can be the date and the foreplay.

>poor manners to take her to an all you can eat restaurant?
Yup. Who the fuck takes a date to an all you can eat?

>you shouldn't be trying to get laid by a fat chick anyway, it's not nearly as fun as you might think, the lack of cleanliness is just... Well, it's just horrible. Pancake titties too.
Really depends. You can most of the times differentiate a nice plumper and a dirty bbw who eats pizza every night with some mayo

I feel like fucking a fat woman directly in her asshole right now

She's naive religious virgin, still living with parents crazy. She's legit in love with me and thinks we'll walk hand in hand off into the sunset or some shit. I kinda feel bad about it sometimes, until I'm balls deep in her throat.

Last time I went dating, I switched to taking the women to lunch.

That way when they inevitably showed themselves to be unsuitable, I could close the whole event down by say 2pm and leave my afternoon/evening free for posting on a tibetan yak grooming forum without fear of her wanting to stay out late with me and "go on to your place user."

Lunch is also cheaper than dinner, and if I was really having trouble shaking her I could just get absolutely shitfaced without worrying about how I was going to get home late.

>going on a date with a fat girl

Have you lost your mind?

This is the kind of succinct quality advice I come here for.

Yeah I don't care anymore love doesn't exist.

That's even worse. Just imagine when you try and break up with her? right now you're probably thinking "wow, this is great! It's super cheap to make her this into me." But you haven't thought it through. Right now her self esteem is probably nonexistent and she's as clingy as a newborn, her self worth is reflective of how much she asks of your money and attention.

>Sup Forums dating advice

Also, why would you go on a date with a fat girl?

>implying I don't know what I'm doing to her

t. Leo Johnson

>Samantha 38g
>Hottest BBW Milf
Don't jizz for 2 weeks. Let her eat that.

to a nigger, only chicken matters
fuck microagression
while you're at it, bring watermelon