PÃO IN LÃO: Rio Thread II - The Shits Just Keep On Coming

Yesterday's previous thread hilarity: >Brazilians use designated shitbins, don't flush TP
>literal bins full of shitted up paper sitting in the Brazilian heat of the day
>South Americans will defend this
>Olympic accommodation falling apart, rivers of piss running down walls
>South American showers of death

Today's news: Brazilian Water Still Teeming With Feces

>'Don’t put your head underwater': visitors warned over Olympics pollution

The best bit:

>The first results of the study published over a year ago showed viral levels at up to 1.7m times what would be considered problematic in the United States or Europe. At those concentrations, swimmers and athletes who ingest just three teaspoons of water are almost certain to be infected with viruses that can cause stomach and respiratory illnesses and more rarely heart and brain inflammation — although whether they actually fall ill depends on a series of factors including the strength of the individual’s immune system.

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/rio-de-janiero-water-pollution-olympics-2016

So Much Shit In The Water, Olympic Boats Have Skidmarks:

>“It shouldn’t be this dirty. But there’s nothing we can do about it,” Finnish sailor Camilla Cedercreutz told the Associated Press. The notoriously polluted bay, nicknamed “the latrine” by locals, drew in a new oil slick on Monday that tarred the white boats completely. “We’ve never seen anything like this. It was all over the place,” Cedercreutz added. She noted that her boat turned so dark that other sailors told her, “your boat looks like a toilet.”

>breitbart.com/sports/2016/07/05/olympics-sailors-rio-de-janeiro-water-dirty/

Get in here. Let's discuss the new Junior Poos of the board (Brazilians) and what is bound to be the best and most happeningest Olympics ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=er6ZGzWcbQI
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/rio-2016-olympics-boxing-corruption-allegations
theguardian.com/sport/rio-2016
theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/olympic-sailing-ramp-in-rio-de-janeiro-collapses
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking animals should not even exist on this planet.

>mfw the only people who will suffer because of this are Chad and Stacy

Let them wallow in it.

The Olympic Games is literally one big multikulti orgy, I don't know why more on Sup Forums aren't relishing in this. I guess it's the Nu/pol/ cuck influence

>not just showering after you poo

f a m s..

>ingest 'dirty' water over here
>sore throat for a day

>ingest 'dirty' Brazilian water
>heart and brain inflammation

>tfw when I lived in Rio for a year and drank the tap water for a month before a Carioca found out and warned me not to

A-a-am I gonna be ok, family?

You have a tapeworm/parasite living in you, no big deal my fampai

What braindead jackass let Brazil host the Olympics in the first place?

People would be safer on the fucking moon.

Dirty shit water might change one's skin tone but it's not very likely. Most Brazilians are completely white.

Brazilian showers look like this. No joke.

youtube.com/watch?v=er6ZGzWcbQI

>build standards are so low EVEN THE CHINESE ARE LAUGHING

You brought the Olympics to this shithole now you dig your own crap

That looks like a megaphone

10th for the shitty IED these Olympics will prove to be

DESIGNATED

The lack of water heaters is one thing, but they can't even do the electrical work properly! I've yet to see a single picture of one of these shower heads that didn't look like an absolute death trap assembled by a 12 year old.

And you said Sochi was bad. Oh well atleast our Meldonium Monsters are safe

Were the fuck have you been?
We have been mocking this shit for nearly a year now.

hue

Brazilians confirmed for not enough pooing in loo
Potty training needed
Savage apes

Most posts I see on here imply that the Olympic games are something of honor to be saved/coddled, and not a multikulti orgy of athletes and event organizers alike fucking and sucking eachother like degenerates

>the ground wire is optional

so whats the fallout going to be

Any pics of the shit smeared sailing boats?

DON'T BE A HUE
PAPER IN LOO

Reminder

Beaners also don't flush tp

Just went looking.

>my fucking sides

Minimal. Doubtlessly many athletes will fall ill, but the IOC will cover it up to protect their reputation and their sponsors.

Most of the athletes will be in land-based sports, not water sports, so most of them will probably come out healthy. Expect to see statistics about how most athletes were fine. Expect them to bury statistics about how sick the water athletes became.

Jesus christ, it really does look like an uncleaned toilet.

>What braindead jackass let Brazil host the Olympics in the first place?

I've actually been wondering this for a while, how did this even happen?

Lots and lots of bribes.

Seriously.

That's Slavs and asians, my man

Massive bribery. The IOC always operates off massive bribery.

What I don't get is why Brazil/Rio wanted the olympics in the first place. Surely they knew this would be a massive embarrassment. I guess a lot of local contractors are getting very rich off this sham...

Sorry carlos, mexcrement don't flush tp, at least in parts of Mexico

>slavs

You don't need to flush a toilet that is literally just a hole in the ground, 20 meters away from your actual home

This is the end result of shitting up the gene pool for that last 50 years: a nasty dysfunctional and dangerous shithole of a country.

- E. Trump

I'm not sure what the hell they expected when they voted for fucking South America of all places to be where they held the Olympics. If I were the athletes, I'd refuse to compete and demand to be sent home immediately.

This broke ONE FUCKING MINUTE AGO:

> Rio 2016: Olympic boxing tournament hit by corruption allegations
>Judges and referees alleged to be involved in manipulating draws and bouts

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/rio-2016-olympics-boxing-corruption-allegations

We haven't even started yet and there are fucking turds and bribes just flying around everywhere.

>What I don't get is why Brazil/Rio wanted the olympics in the first place. Surely they knew this would be a massive embarrassment. I guess a lot of local contractors are getting very rich off this sham...

This was going to be my next question.

$

This, olympics is degenerate as fuck.

And all my polish friends say their parents don't flush because of the quality of tp in ex Soviet states. (including Asian ones). We also had a guess about this a month ago, try to lurk more, Nu/pol/ kiddo.

>implying everyone who points out facts is a spic

Not an argument.

Hey, at least you guys have outhouses/latrines figured out.

These Brazilian savages store their shit in wastebins in their bathrooms.

Or look at the indians. They say they shit in the street because they are poor. What, too poor to buy a shovel? Nobody is too poor for an outhouse or latrine. They are subhumans.

So this dude took a big shit in a toilet and didn't flush.

PUBLIC HEALTH HAZARD!!!!

Didn't you gus hear about the Olympic horses that got stolen?

NO, he tried to flush his paper. Apparently South Americans leave their shit paper to rot in a hot bucket all day instead of flushing it.

>theguardian.com/sport/rio-2016

It's just one long page of fucking devastation.

>when you can't even get your shit smeared boat out of the water because the launch collapsed

theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/olympic-sailing-ramp-in-rio-de-janeiro-collapses

HOW DO WE FIX THE DIRTNESS Sup Forums

My shower looks nothing like this.

Rio de Janeiro is a mess.

That's actually a picture of the sink the Brazilians installed in the kitchen.

Weren't people saying the same thing about Sochi? How it was going to the WORST OLYMPICS EVERRRRRR? The construction was shoddy etc? It was fine

Is that on a fucking timer?

> They are subhumans

Can't argue with that.

Also, as a city-dweller myself, who the fuck doesn't throw their toilet paper in the fucking toilet, then flush?

LITERALLY WHO

Somewhere in some country eating ass was a training technique to prepare athletes for swimming in rio waters.

Most likely in America.

Say what you will about Sochi, but nobody got mugged there

>theguardian.com/sport/2016/aug/01/olympic-sailing-ramp-in-rio-de-janeiro-collapses

>fucking turds and bribes just flying around everywhere

My sides

The Olympics are going to be fucking awesome. This is the first time I've been excited for them. I predict many happenings.

Neutron bombs to sterilize the land. Let it return to nature.

Repopulate with white people after a few centuries.

not very unusual if the black water is used to supply the sailing lake. it would be a shame having all that toilet paper swimming around (it doesn't disolve very fast)

HAHAHA

At this point if I was an athlete there i'd just outright refuse to compete due to health and safety concerns

Germany more likely.

go back to

who the fuck thought it was a good idea to hold olympics in brazil?

Sochi was over-exaggerated. Most of the bathroom complains were due to privacy issues, not feces in baskets and toilets that don't flush, the Sochi toilets worked just fine.

And that's just the toilet complains. Sochi didn't have water sports in lakes full of deadly bacteria and feces.

Swimmers training session filmed from helicopter?

Someone posted a link to the French embassy's advice for travelers a few days ago.

They recommended that you always carry a spare 20-50 reals on you for the inevitable muggings. Seriously.

fuck up leaf

>defending multikulti breeding grounds

I didn't know shitaly was this cucked

its already good

>Rosenberg

easier said than done. people prep for this shit (no pun intended) their entire lives.

i feel bad for the poor bastards whose peak athleticism happens to coincide with this 2016 olympics nightmare

why is thi sallowed? why did they choose this shithole? why did no one check this?

>Sydney 2000
>why are you waving kermits asshole
>it isn't easy being green

Yesterday, a big sailing structure there collapsed and they had to fire the security company. It's going to be fucking great.
My only fear? The Jews who pay for the rights hold onto all the footage tighter than their balls, and brazilian monkeys have never provided a decent stream/link or translation.
You can be sure most of the shit will be on tape delay, so going to be hard to actually see any happenings in real time.

What is that bin for?

>it isn't easy being green

SOMEONE PLS MAKE A VIRUS THAT KILLS ANYONE WITH BROWN SKIN OR JUST NUKE THE BOTTOM HALF OF THE PLANET FUCKING PLEASE ALREADY

sucks to be them

Look here.

It's going to be hard to hide it when Usain Bolt blasts across the line with fucking diarrhea running down his legs.

>why is thi sallowed?
Corruption.
>why did they choose this shithole?
Corruption.
>why did no one check this?
Corruption.

>he wants a deus ex solution to come along so someone else does the heavy lifting

Typical Nu-male.

>tfw a jet of warm water followed by warm air touches my asshole

Master toilet race reporting it

Why is there an exposed ground wire in a shower?

>Years ago
>But now

>good idea to hold olympics in brazil?
The same group of niggers who have to be included in FIFA and the IOC for "diversity" will put the vents anyway for big enough bribes.
Imagine the World Cup in Qatar, with people dropping dead on the field from heatstroke?

No Russian track and field qts....going to need to hope for an arm in the water.

>Olympians fuck the shit out of each other in Rio
>All the female Olympians get pregnant with Zika babies
Fucking hell.

I would never put a foot in Rio de Janeiro for nothing in my life.

Those who are stupid enough to do it deserve every shit they get or their faces

We can defend that. The Rio Olympics is a mistake.

>The earth wire isn't connecting, insuring you'll be electrocuted if the heating element goes bad.

Kek.

co-op shitting is the new rage

Pic of showerhead pls

A generation of the worlds finest athletes are all going to be ruined because of this (literal) shitshow

Just because you put some duct tapeed some pvc over the wiring doesn't mean you're any Brazilian intellectual