Who's the cuter one?

Who's the cuter one?

Other urls found in this thread:

pan-pizza.tumblr.com/search/brit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brad.

Get out if my thread.

Brad is how you do a male sidekick to a female hero.

I kind of wish they looked a bit more related. Why are they cousins, and not just friends?

Sheldon is my favorite character desu.

alliteration

Pros and cons

Tiff Crust
>Asian (for people that like that stuff)
>Slight goth girl tone
>Thick ass
>Piercings
>Shit haircut

Brit
>Buck teeth
>Brown skin, possibly Paki or something
>Short hair
>Smarter and dominant
>Taller
>Cute accent
>Thinner

>Tiff Crust
>Asian
She's clearly white.

Bullshit. She is short, has noodley black hair, and less-rounded eyes. She's Asian.

in this artstyle she would have been drawn with a slighter yellower skintone, judging by sheldon. she's got to mixed race though since she shares grandparents with brit.

both

Small Fat Weaboo

Brit Crust is a million times better.

>she's got to be mixed race
Why? Cousins can look totally different due to just one parent of a different race.

Not that I'm bothered, I love Tiff's voice, style and of course dem hips/dat ass. Also I am British, so I guess Brit is just less interesting to me. And Tiff seems like she'd be the dirtier of the two.

I want the thick ass booty one

gotta go with Tiff
>adorable short size
>regular outfit shows her bare midsection
>slightly more attitude

that said both are fine

There we have it.

asians don't have ass like that

It's not an official Crust thread unless this is posted.

>not posting the extra long version
Hang your head in shame.

This chart tells the truth.

Tiff
D A T A S S
A
T
A
S
S

Brit is objectively the better one, her absolutely adorable pajamas from the slumber party episode come to mind. (Couldn't find an image of them, unfortunately)

Brit and Tiff are basically the stereotype of an attractive girl being orbited by her dumpy homely friend.

Brit is of course the cute one, especially if we factor in voice

I'd like to see her accidentally drop her accent for a minute, when something frightens her.

>Short hair

And the one time she had it long looked fucking fantastic.

>You will never see Vexus use her technology to stack Brit and Tiff into a Mecha-Shiva.

Why even live?

Get off of Sup Forums Pan

>Brit will never nibble on your ear with her beaver teeth

Neither, they're both shit

in case anyone was wondering. pan-pizza.tumblr.com/search/brit

Without movement, how can you hear her saying "fuck"?

NEVER SAY NEVER

XJ-6

The one that's not a materialistic, self-centered bitch.

She's Hispanic.

Because the contrast and friendship between a white ghetto chick and a black upper-crust British girl is funnier if they're related.

the short stack

I'm pretty sure Brit is Indian. Like Dudley from Street Fighter.

She could be Paki or something. In any case, she doesn't really look black

Tiff is the cute

dang...i remember drawing that. So rough, its hard for me to look at it again.

Pakis ain't that dark. Indians are. But still, I think she's black.

The only reason I don't think she's black is because of her nose and hair. They don't seem very "black" at all. But yeah, I've always thought she was indian

It's much much better than what I can do

Tiff
Mine too

Where's that comic set up as instructions for missionary position?
Something with legs over shoulders...

I remember seeing that, but I didn't save it because I was intimidated by the big blob guy who was laying down muh waifu

>Brad and Sheldon not the most qt

Nobody was. Stop shilling and mentioning yourself in every thread about girls you like, Pan.

Both cousins are negro.
Brit; full blood African of New Commonwealth origin.
Tiff, cousin of Southern mulatto relation.
Both naturalized citizens of whatever country Tremorton is supposed to represent.

Brit X Timmy Turner

There's no proof of this though. It's always been my opinion that Tiff's aunt or Uncle married an Indian and Brit is half Indian. She doesn't look black at all.

They never gave a race so what's the point of speculating, what ever happened to just calling her "brown"?

>They never gave a race so what's the point of speculating, what ever happened to just calling her "brown"?
People are really into speculating about national and ethnic origin of fictional characters for some reason

I'd say it has to do with Sup Forumsfluence

>Tiff seems like she'd be the dirtier of the two.
Brit Crust is a complete butt slut that likes to be paddled, choked and sternly admonished for being such a naughty young lady.

Tiff Crust has a kink for balls. She'll tease you about their every detail cruelly and without mercy, however she's actually studying them intently because she intends to enjoy them thoroughly with that foul mouth of hers. She may even playfully step on them and kick them around a bit during the teasing process as well, but she's not really into that whole foot fetish stuff so much.

>proof

There's no proof of her having any race, just speculation. Any race that some itt has given her is just an opinion, including mine

that's what makes regularly spamming these threads to discuss a long-dead children's cartoon show that even it's creators have abandoned for bigger and better things so much fun, right?
These characters can be whatever the fuck you want them to be because nobody else actually gives a fuck about your headcanon, the show's canon, the word of god or anything that isn't new content from the drawfags and scandude.

I suppose so. Any discussion of the show and it's characters is good

Why can't we decide that they came from the same country as Rolf? The only difference is the Crusts are urbanites, probably hailing from the globalized capital, while Rolf comes from the rural farming community where tradition is still strong.

What about xj-6 though?

Rolf from Ed Edd & Eddy? I thought it never mentioned where he came from beyond "the old country" or whatever. Besides Brit has an English accent and Tiff an Urban American one

Both Crust accents are probably fake.

I mean I suppose that could be true, though they never spoke in any other accent, but it doesn't make sense to me that the two of them would be from a fictional country from a different show that played on a different network

>Brad
All of my yes

>Why can't we decide that they came from the same country as Rolf?
Neither of them sound Australian though.

DAMN

The cousins always had some neat costumes.

This is muh fetish

Of course. Anyone have an image of Brit's pajamas from the slumber party episode? That was always my favorite one.

Seconding this. I live around a lot of Hispanics and they are all short with huge asses.

Vega!

I want to see Brad as a male stripper.

For some unfathomable reason, I feel like that was already in the show at some point.

>rat teeth

Beaver teeth*

And it's the cutest part about her

Gonna post webms I've been making.

(quads)
(dubs)
(dubs)
nice contribution and digits

Thanks.