I think Idris Elba should be the next Superman

I think Idris Elba should be the next Superman

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JdMinks
pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2831473664/1494883354
twitter.com/JdMinks/status/745620862909485056
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OMG, Idris Elba should be the next, like, EVERYTHING.

He should also be fat as a mountain, stop bringing science to push your equality agenda, fuck's sake

>science suggests

well its settled

Considering his muscles are super strong, they would never tear and he would also be a skeleton.

Any other stupid science stuff to be brought into comic book logic?

It makes no sense.
Niggers are black because the black skin protects them from the sun. A black superman would be weak

2017: Idris Elba in 'the dark tower'
2018: Idris elba as James bond
2019: Idris Elba as Jason Bourne
2020: Idris Elba as Superman
2021: Idris Elba as Supergirl
2022: Idris Elba plays James Comey in the inevitable biopic
2023: Idris Elba as himself in the inevitable biopic
2024: Idris Elba elected president

>30,000 God Emperor Idris Elba struck down by the traitor Primarch Horus

>dumb space nigger tweeted bs
>science suggest

Superman absorbs radiation from the sun.
Black people block radiation from the sun with their darker skin.

If anything Superman should be Albino in order to absorb the maximum amount of sun radiation.

And since the radiation is beneficial to Superman his body would have no reason to compensate by creating melanin.

So he should be a ginger? I don't know what's worse.

>Battleworld: Heretic Horus & Skeleton God Emperor struck down by Doctor Victor Von God Emperor Doom

Those "Scientists" must be retarded, because melanin blocks solar radiation.

If Superman was powered by absorbing light, he would not have long lasting melanin

Yeah but Melanin is designed to prevent UV from damaging skin, if anything its the opposite of absorbing skin. White skin in cooler countries is preferable because sunlight can be used to make vitamin E supplement so she should be really pale

nope, he should be an albino, but ginger is close enough

why not, if he can keep is hairline

How do you even find these tweets to get triggered about

he would be whatever the writers want him to be

It was everywhere for about a week about last year. Dumb nig nogs ain't gonna change user.

There are virgins dedicated to finding shit like this on the internet.

Is this implying that black people get power from sunlight?

Clearly. They think Kryptonians are real.

>skin that evolved to not absorb as much of the suns energy is somehow better for a superhero who relies on absorbing the suns energy

I hate to even remotely sound like Sup Forums, but black skin is objectively worse in this scenario

He would still be white because red stars have longer wavelengths than UV which is the cause of dark skin.

No, please

kek this obsession. They're really insane.

WE

WE

twitter.com/JdMinks

this is the kind of person that wants superman to be black

>science
>a comic for kids about a flying alien god

>black skin is objectively worse in this scenario
> in this scenario

Not really the case. Melanin is useless for turning sunlight into mechanical energy because it's really only converting sunlight into heat, but if Superman had a specialized cell that converted sunlight into chemical energy i.e. "super" atp then a pitch black skin tone might be better than a pale one. He might also be transparent, or green like a plant. There isn't really a right answer because we don't know the process in which superman converts sunlight into energy.

>skins that doesn't absorb sunlight
>power comes from sunlight
Do they really think whe they type?

I hate Sup Forums buzzwords, but this guy is a cuck.

>not human
>implying science has anything to say about him

this is just as bad as applying human traits to the doctor

>dark skin is a reaction to damage caused by sunlight
>superman is invulnerable

This is more like a cartoon caricature than a living breathing human being.

You know what else it suggests. NOTHING CAUSE HE'S A FUCKING ALIEN FROM AN ALIEN PLANET. HE'S FUCKING WHITE. STOP FUCKING THIS SHIT UP.

>solar power on Earth only provides about 1,000 watts per square meter
>human skin is 1.5 to 2.0 square meters in total

>an athletic person generates up to 400 watts of mechanical energy

If Superman's solar powered biology were 100% efficient and he were running around bare-assed naked on a bright sunny day at the equator he would still only be about three times as strong as a healthy adult.

So much for bending trucks into pretzels or lifting space shuttles.

Stop getting triggered over people mocking silly shit.

I can only assume it's ironic. All of the tweets sound extremely fake.

What did he mean by this?

Stop being a nigger.

pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/2831473664/1494883354

hmm

if this idiot hates white people he should start with himself

These twitter niggers don't even do their research, there's already a black Superman from a different universe.

That's not how it works

>The superman logo is bigger in the suppernig
What did WE's mean by this?
hhmmmmmmmmm

>WE WUZ EVERYTHING AND SHIT BUT NOT IN A GORILLION YEARS AFRICANS AND SUBHUMANS.

Blacks actually have a harder time absorbing sunlight. Their skin is designed to resist UV radiation

>Dark-skinned people living in low sunlight environments have been recorded to be very susceptible to vitamin D deficiency due to reduced vitamin D synthesis. A dark-skinned person requires about six times as much UVB than lightly pigmented persons.

>Mars receives only 40% as much sunlight as Earth
Now you know why Elon Musk is getting off this planet. The man's South African, he knows what's coming.

>not the CHINK'D planet

Yeah on Earth 23 most super heroes are now black. I guess blacks did so little back on our Earth the multiverse dedicated a whole universe to them to balance the scales.

That meme is dead.

What do you think the Earth is going to be like with over four billion Africans living on it?

>science suggests
oh right, because black people can fly and shiet
if anything wouldn't green be a smarter choice? but that wouldn't cater to the Kangz as much now would it?

OH SHIT
A FICTIONAL CHARACTER WITH ONE COLOR SKIN
WITH A DIFFERENT COLOR SKIN?
I, WITH MY TEENY TINY BRAIN THINK THIS IS BAD BUT, BECAUSE OF MY COMPLETE INABILITY TO USE RATIONAL THOUGHT WILL RESORT TO BUZZWORDS LIKE "SOCIAL MARXISM" AND "SJW"

Kryptonians didn't evolve to gain power from the sun, it's just a coincidence.

If it doesn't matter at all what color his skin is

Then why not make him white?

t.shitskin
t.SJW
t.lefty
t.feminist
t.NIGGER
t.millennial
t.womyn
t.roasty

He's fucking Superman.

>Flying through the air with a complete lack of mode of propulsion or control? Fine.
>Shoots heat rays out of his eyes with a complete disregard for thermodynamics? Cool.
>Super strong even though physics don't actually work that way? No problem here?
>Darker skin tone? WE FUCKING NEED THE SCIENCE ON THIS SHIT

>SOCIAL MARXISM
Ctrl+f: 1 Result
>SJW
Ctrl+f: 1 Result

What did (You) mean by this?

The article says Superman should have dark skin, because his power is sun based.

This is factually untrue, since Black Skin is an evolutionary trait against solar radiation.

It's not my fault they tried to use Science to back up their diversity bingo, and got the Science wrong.

>chinese population stagnates because there literally aren't enough women to go around
shocking

Africa's population growth relies heavily on western assistance. It won't get any where near 4 billion

character by character, suddenly every single masculine figure portrayed by a white person is occupied by a black one.

no agenda there at all..

It's already gotten to 1.2 billion, up 500 million from 20 years ago.

Because we all know how peaceful and healthy the last 20 years in Africa have been.

It's an evolutionary trait against UV radiation. The sun gives off a ton of different types of radiation, almost none of which affect us humans.

We don't actually know what, exactly, powers superman, so there's really only a one in X chance, where X is the number of the different types of radiation the sun emits, that black skin would hamper Superman's ability to super.

You're right, there is an agenda.

It's called "Comic books are and were always for lower middle class children in urban centers, the vast majority of which, in 2017, are POC"

It won't get to 4 billion because once the west collapses and it will, the gravy train for Africa is over, no more vaccines, or antibiotics, or drought resistance GMO crops and etc that the west has been flooding it with for the last 50 years.

No, it's an evolutionary trait against most light, which is why it's a dark color, because it blocks most of the light.

It does not selectively block UV Light, that's just the harmful component of Solar Light.

I mean, Jesus

>people of color

What the fuck is this? The 60s?

You ever notice how when images like this are made, they always portray the new black version of X character as a very handsome, white-facial-featured black man?

They never seem to want to give them a real nigger face.

And the sun gives off WAY more radiation than exists on the visible light spectrum.

??

Yes, but Superman is canonically powered by the Yellow Sun, which mean his power relies on light on the visible spectrum.

>You ever notice how when images like this are made, they always portray the new version of X character as a very handsome, white-facial-featured man?

They never seem to want to give them a real white face.

Except urban kids today are more interested in Jordans and Basketball and popular music.
The core comic book audience is middle class white people over 18.

It's a dying medium that's trying desperately to seek out a new market and failing

Science would also suggest that he'd kill people falling from buildings when he catches them.

Science says a black Superman would use his powers to kill and steal shit.

twitter.com/JdMinks/status/745620862909485056

He's powered by our yellow sun, meaning something our yellow sun emits that the red sun of his home planet does not. Not necessarily the color yellow itself.

Science also suggests that an aliens that look exactly like humans but are as strong as superman that shoot lasers from their eyes are not possible.

Guess it's all fantasy so who gives a shit?

>posts a Jew

why must everything be changed? what is this post-post modern world

Tbh, I wish there were more diversity in the sorts of comics. Capeshit seems too dominant, and limits what the talented artists and writers can do.

People don't seem to mind superheroes that were always black, like Blade, Storm, Luke Cage, War Machine or Black Panther.

It's Black Iron Man, Black Captain America and Black Spiderman that raises hackles.

white jew tho

I don't mean that. I just mean that I don't really want Superman and Batman ad nauseam. It's decades old characters with stories that will never, ever resolve. And you can't even say that the characterization is consistent because of all the fucking writers who have their own takes, or are trying to resolve almost a century of LORE.

Can we have some mainstream self-contained stories in comics? No multiverse, crossover bullshit.

>I just mean that I don't really want Superman and Batman ad nauseam
You're in a minority then.

People fucking hate new things.

The fucking japs manage it. I don't need to read Naruto to get One Piece.

It screams "our black characters aren't popular enough so we want to make a popular white character black instead"