EP VIII Sea Creature

EP VIII Sea Creature

this confirm the sloth theory. This is gonna be just as awful as TFA

sloth theory
What? please explain.

Looks like the Coke Panda, but in Ayyy lmao version.

Yet you people are gonna pay to watch this shit anyway. Or will you not?

No, the last movie i went to theater for was episode 3.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

a few days ago some insider leaked the story, it involved Rey fighting a big sloth like animal that then transforms into Anakin

This is beyond prequel levels of retarded, I wonder if anyone will notice.

I thought TFA was good so pretty sure I'll like it

Nobody cares though

Don't forget the force penguins.

Actually they do. Star wars is the most popular and successful movie franchise in the world.

Those are cute though. Either way I hope all the people that hated the Ewoks hate these guys for the same reason.

>beast begins to mouth words
>Ray can't understand
>"I haayyy...eeyyee haaahhaayyy"
>face transforms a little more, a nose is beginning to emerge
>"I...
>hair cascades down the creatures narrowing shoulders
>"hate..."
>its fucking Anakin
>"...sand"

>Rey fighting a big sloth like animal that then transforms into Anakin
>force penguins

>TFA was good
>TFA
>good
It was just ANH but everything bigger and with momyn in charge, that's all it's a carbon copy, nothing more nothing else.

yeah force penguins and other stupid shit I don't remember. Someone will dig out the archive link if you ask

I just realized the whole plot is gonna be an actual intervention where they gather Kylo's mother, grandfather (as a ghost) and Luke and maybe even Hux too and they tell him that they are worried about him and that he should seek professional help because he's hurting the people that love him like this.

I'm actually worried that I will want to watch the movie for those penguins and even buy a penguin plush toy. Fucking merchants and capitalism, they are too strong when they do it right.
I hate the minions though but these are cute little fuzzy animals if they make them look like the concept art, I hope I can resist.

And to think people accused George of creating characters like Boba Fett only to sell toys

Anakin is not canon.

So the giant sloth is just a stand in for the Wampa isn't it?

Jesus they really are just rehashing ESB

Nice connection, I didn't think about it. It's scary to think that they just watch the old movies and will recreate scenes out of context and patch them together in a different order without any shame and expect us to believe this is a new movie. I assume Mary Sue will the sloth's limbs

>Jesus they really are just rehashing ESB
Yes, like they did rehashed ANH.

This confirms nothing. The image of the big furry thing on the TLJ set has been out longer than some Sup Forums neet's "leaks"

You're in for a rude awakening.
S L O T H E D

Damn, change the planet color at least.

www.reddit.com/r/PrequelMemes

Go home

the giant sloth is just a stand in for the character development

Good one

Can someone link me the leaks pls?

Horrible.

yeah but you could make the case they wanted to play it safe and use it as a base for the next two, this confirms that isn't the case

Crocodile Dundee

I appreciate the fact that it was like ANH. ANH is a great movie. Nothing wrong with going back to the beginning of star wars. Same with TLJ. if it's like Empire I will be happy.

"muh carbon copy... muh marry sue" lol you fags can't think for yourselves.

BRAVO DISNEY

It doesn't even look like a sloth.

Wanna know how much of a rehash? It's officially being called a 'sea wampa'.....

Good. Empire is one of the best movies of all time. If more movies rehashed it, we would have better films to watch. I appreciate soft reboots.

Worse, it's a rehash of the Dagobah cave fight

maybe it's poe and finn's love child

This isn't real right?

All the fake star wars fans with no appreciation for the OT triggered by Disney going back to Empire - one of the greatest movies of all time

>sea wampa
are you trying to trick me again?

Lmao holy fuck

WE NEVER WANTED REMAKES FAGGOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sloth Anakin confirmed
oh my fucking god

who /hype/ here?

Yay! Let's weave yet another a heartwarming narrative about this multiple murderer and accomplice of a vicious dictator. Cause in the Star Wars universe, killing the dictator after having served him for decades somehow makes up for all that. Dead kids? Whatever. Billions of dead on Alderaan? Fuck it. Using literal torture robots on sentient beings? All in day's work. Anakin was a nice enough guy to not let the evil maniac kill his son in front of him. He's redeemed!

anyone who ever liked this shit franchise in the first place should have expected retarded goofy shit like this

and poe and finn will become buttfuck bros

not only that, but it's also a rehash of Luke fighting not-Vader in the cave on Dagobah

It is user, it is.

>53 replies
>No one bothered to point out op just slapped the Making Star Wars logo onto a deviantart picture

Good. That was one of the best scenes in Empire. It actually had more meaning. Again proof that Empire is the most mature star wars movie.

Can you imagine her sucking your dick with that mouth?

it's official concept art
yeah that's fine and all but it ruins the point when you just keep using the same shit over and over in slightly different and mostly inferior ways.

Because Sup Forums posters are full of fucking retards who just shit post star wars threads because they are too autistic to like the films

Same. TFA was great.

It's been over 35 years since Empire. That's not doing the same shit over and over again.

when all you can do is massively reuse the story of a film you're making a sequel to while every other form of media does something new (including the prequels, terrible or not), it is.

I would be completely fine with it if it was a scene here or there, but TFA was basically just ANH with some detail change, and this movie isn't really looking any different.

>Rey realizes the creature is actually Anakin
>remembers that she still has some pocket sand from Tatooine
>throws it in its face
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

But TFA is a completely different movie from ANH. Different characters. Different motivations. Same with TLJ. Even if the plot points have similar imagery and throwbacks, it's still different characters and different motivations. I see nothing wrong with this. Going by your argument you can say the same thing about the prequels - the echo the OT.

So your telling me that MoS is a retelling of the new testament?

fair points with the characters, yeah, but to me there's quite a difference between echoing themes and recycling major plot elements. my biggest gripe with TFA is the starkiller base bullshit, mainly because it's just an uncreative reincarnation of the death star, which had already been done twice.

>a few days ago

so right around when the images leaked

you are a fucking dunce

reminds me of Vodo-Siosk Baas from the old EU but with a less functional design

>mfw it's Yak Face seeking revenge on Luke for being blown up in the explosion on Jabba's barge
>Yak Face
>Sak Face
>Snk Ace
>Snk ce
>Snok e
>Snoke

I'm hype actually

I'm hype

who cares if it's true or not. This movie will be shit, that's a certitude

Prove that this "sloth" shit is real

You can't. Stop making things up

No. That's horrifying,why would you even suggest this?

It was shit, pure shit.

Shilling for (((Disney))): the post

No it won't. TFA was a success and majority consider it good or average. Not shit.

I said it will be shit, I didn't say it wont make money. I'm sure The Last Knight will make a lot of money too

It made money, you incorrigible jackass, because it was the most anticipated movie in film history, and not at all because of the atrocious script.

It's going to be an old creature that doesn't speak English like Chewie. Look befriended it when he was doing his research on the force tree thing. The creature is the last of its kind and they have lived around/protected the tree for millennia. He'll be there for a little comic relief during training and a heart-to-heart moment with Rey. Kind of like Yoda before he became a joyless asshole in the prequels.

It's not going to transform into Anakin. There's still not going to be force ghosts in this movie. The next force ghost we'll see is Luke's when they show how a Jedi ascends.

>luke destroys the First Order guards with spinning

RLM will defend this

>mfw when this giant crustacean from the paleolithic era comes out of the water
>mfw it asks for about three fiddy

hahahahahaah Star Wars cucks will defend this shit

Yes

Source?

It made money and majority of audiences liked it. No proof that it was shit other than a small minority crying about it.