ABSOLUTELY TRASH!

Seriously WHAT THE FUCK?
Why do people pretend to like this piece of shit?
Are they fucking retarded????

2/10

Weak b8 marvelcuck

short answer yes

So hot.

Fuck you I hope you and your whole family gets cancer and dies a painful death

I'm with you op. I dunno what the fuck everyone is thinking. I think it's the worst movie made from a major studio in quite a while.

The story is good, but the execution, acting, direction, script, pace, etc. are fucking amateur

t. MGTOW Marvlel Manlet

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.

>i dont have a job but i fight about superhero movies online!

Imagine being this pathetic lol. Holy shit you losers got mental issues haha

Shills
Sup Forums exposed them and the deal they have with the site yesterday. The party rock frog spam is to hide this from Sup Forums

The Jews wouldn't have a second failure after Turdbusters.

It followed the marvel formula down to the T

>Shills
>Sup Forums exposed them and the deal they have with the site yesterday. The party rock frog spam is to hide this from Sup Forums

link??

How the fuck is Wonder Woman considered better than Man of Steel

this is fucking sad

>tfw too dumb to understand any of that

>the Marvel formula

You mean the summer blockbuster formula? Oh wow how desperate of them

i'll do my best for you:

they is tracking you
they is storing a 1 by 1 image in your harddrive(where you same stuff) to track you when you leave the site

should i delet my harddrive and destory my computer?

personally I did(even threw away my phone), but you can just follow in the instructions in the Sup Forums thread on how to stop it

Meanwhile, probably uses windows. Kek.

>pretend to like this piece of shit?

haven't seen anyone saying anything positive about it except for the shill who gets paid to post about it daily.

I want to protect her disfigured smile

t. marvel guy working for free

it was a comfy steampunkish movie, sorta like hellboy

go fuck off to your manga if you can't handle it

how much do you get? I could use the extra cash for summer.

I loved that moment where she was on her knees pathetically and her mask got blown off so you could see her wretched ugly looks and though she was the most evil and possibly intelligent woman in the world even she was rendered as just small and pitiable, nothing about her evil is left impressive. Wonder Woman even spared her it was too much to look at.

Shows evil for what it truly is.

>actress was in the Israeli army and killed muslims

based!