About 12 years ago, I watched the first public terrorist beheading video of an American - Nick Berg...

About 12 years ago, I watched the first public terrorist beheading video of an American - Nick Berg. Watching them saw through an innocent non-combatant's neck and then hold his head up high like a trophy made me physically ill. I wanted to burn down a mosque. I felt real, true hatred.

So I signed up to die for Israel. I wanted to kill as many Muslims as possible. The subhumans did not deserve to inhabit the same plane of existence as my children.

I went to war, became an 0331 Machine Gunner in the Marine Corps, and got my wish. I left several filthy, mangled, hairy muslims corpses to rot in middle eastern deserts. I lost part of my own humanity in the process.

But do you know what I noticed after a few years of deployment after deployment, combat patrol after patrol, endangering my life to attempt stabilize a region so fucking far away from my own home that it shouldn't have even mattered to me?

I served with not one jew. Not a SINGLE fucking jew. A thousand Marines in my battalion, not a single jew name in the bunch. Never once encountered a "Cohen", "Steinberg", "Schwartz" name tape, ever, across the entire Marine Corps. Stasticially impossible, I thought, I ran into jews every single day in civilian life. The slimy fucks either didn't have the balls to sign up and fight for their own interests, or they simply believed that goyim are meant to be cannon fodder for their wars.

So I have a question for you Jews. Which is it? Are you spineless cowards, or are you the enemy that we should be eradicating?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This time last year, I was just a normie who figured Jews were admirable, hard working people who are unfairly picked on by assholes.

Over the course of the Trump campaign, I noticed all the coincidences. It's a king way down the rabbit hole of the JQ.

Same here. I grew up indoctrinated with the "Nazis were evil" mindset, never hearing the entire story. Basically an evil man killed a bunch of people based on their religion for no reason at all, completely unprovoked.

But that's impossible for a single man to do. An entire country had to back him up. How could they do that unprovoked?

The jew is a parasite. It survives by tricking the host into thinking it is passive and harmless, and turning on the ones who see it for what is truly is.

Huh, I never thought about this.

Jews are 1.5% of the US population, so proportionally you'd expect around 19,500 (out of 1.3 million) in the military to be Jews. Turns out there are only around 4,000.

There are actually more Muslims, around 5,000, than there are Jews. Muslims are only 1% of the population.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish

>There is literally everything wrong with being a Jew.

Sup Forums is always right.

> what is the IDF

SAGED

Now I know I'm about to get the

>jdif gtfo

I am a Polish Jew my whole family is Polish Jews that fled to Chicago in the 1920's and 1930's. We are all very white looking (pic related).

Now, we aren't very devout or practicing. I promise you nobody talks about the goyim, nobody talks about making the world "less white". Nobody includes me in some vast conspiracy about global domination

Jews are over represented in finance and media because Jews are tribal, they are more likely to hire and help other Jews

It isn't a master plan it's just basic nepotism and discrimination

I think you all give the Jews too much credit

I'm Jewish by ancestry, and Catholic by faith, and I can tell you that the Jews(who follow Judaism) don't join the U.S. Marines.

They usually join the IDF.

Jews don't feel a National Spirit with the USA as much as they do for their own people in Israel.

That being said, there are also an immense amount of self-hating liberal faggot Jews who think Muslims and Palestinians are less barbaric than Israeli's.

It's confusing. But, to sum it up.

>Liberals Jews don't fight for U.S. because they are true pussies

>Conservative Jews fight for Israel in the IDF because they aren't loyal to anyone but Jews.

I think they're just not idiots, only a literal subhuman moron would voluntarily sign up to be shot at while not even truly defending anything

What do expect, something like 47℅ of the 1℅ are Jews in USA.

b8 or fagget nigger, not sure

Not b8

you fucking idiot, it wasnt the first video

> I lost my own humanity in the process
sorry to say, but you lost your humanity alot sooner than that, your death fetish was tickled when the beheading gave you an excuse to kill and be righteous

now your bloodlust is still unquenched and you look for the next excuse to kill

the problem is not without but within

>not knowing about id's
>failing this hard at shilling

How much is hillary paying you

Sieg heil!

Yes, we acknowledge and admit that Jews are very tribal, and practice nepotism. That isn't the problem with them per se, a healthy ingroup loyalty is a good thing, and should be encouraged.

The problem is their destructive effects on other groups. Most in groups will not do something that will have a minor gain for them, but a devastating effect on other groups. It's not worth it in the long term, with all the eventual repercussions it will cause. Jews will. They'll stab everyone around in the back for the tiniest gain, with no thought to the long term repercussions of their actions.

Im a Gary Johnson supporter, doesnt change the fact that guy is fucked

why didnt I say Trump?

because elites own both their asses, you got GOP and GOP-lite, neither one of them represents the 99%

oh yea, btw, go fuck yourself

>elites own trump

If they did they wouldn't be trying to destroy him constantly

Just he fact that everyone in a position of power hates him makes me like him

>t. a story teller

I don't see how that is different than nearly everyone

Do liberals, or blacks think shut anything but immediate satisfaction and gain?

Most republicans just want to save money on taxes they don't really care about he philosophical underpinnings of liberty and free market capitalism

Rofl you idiot the guy who beheaded that first guy you saw was funded by Jews.
Nice life decisions broski you are a stupid pawn or what we call a good goy.

>Canada
>relevant opinion

Sorry m8 does not compute

You country flagged me good dude WP nice ;)

Jew here. Pure blooded ashkenazi on both sides.

I'm pro Trump, flaunt my pride in being American, pro second amendment.

I am not a practicing Jew. My mother let me drop out of Sunday school when I was 7 (based Mom). Culturally and racially I define myself as Jewish - I love smoked fish a cream cheese a lot. I'd marry kippered salmon if I could.

I'm willing to bet a lot of people you know are Jewish but never said anything about it. I don't look Jewish, and everyone assumes I'm not until they ask me what I'm doing for Christmas and I say "enjoying the day off from work."

>see this sign
so you are against walls an will accept refugees?
>of course user, are you racist or something?
well why does israel have a wall and keeps the palestinians out?

Oh have you?

Jewish army vet here. Served two tours in Iraq and oneven in Afghanistan.

Sorry you didn't meet any of us, bro. One thing you have to keep in mind is that not all Jews have "Jewish" names or look Jewish. I look like a Hitlerjugend poster child and my last name is English as fuck. When I was in basic there were three other Jews in my troop alone (19D if you're curious). Once I deployed I was the only one in my unit but I knew Jews from other units there.

Part of it may be that Jews tend not to be attracted to super macho stuff, so the Marines aren't very appealing. Plenty in the army, lotso I know in the Navy.

But like othersome have mentioned here, a lot of American Jews who become motivated to serve in some military body end up signing up for the IDF instead, most in the English speaking Mahal brigades.

>I don't agree with Israeli policy

Thanks for making me look illiterate, autocorrect.

dont you mean
>jews dont agree with trump stance
>jews totally fine with israeli stance

What if she responded that she doesn't agree with Israeli policy you numbnut?
Anyway I'm out trumpfags are hopeless morons.

As I said polock Jews, all going for trump but I might be that our fairly secular anti-communist polock-ness out weighs our jewness

It's just more blatant hypocrisy. Watch them negotiatiate POW exchanges, it's ridiculous how many enemy combatants they release and how many lives they put at risk to save their own.

They literally have a plan to detonate all their nukes and kill millions of innocents if they're ever being overrun. It's referred to as the Samson Option.

They truly don't value any human life above their own, yet expect everyone else to.

Their "diversity for thee, but not for me" policy is classic self-serving jewry at the expense of others.

Oddly enough, as David Duke has pointed out, about 40% of Jewish households in the South owned slaves.

what if its a conspiracy on CEO-tier level?
it doesnt have jewish only, there a guaranteed company owners and politicians arrange deals together to get the most profit out of situations, maybe they even start some incidents.

i dont mean an illuminati style organization, but they coordinate together.

Sup fellow ashkenaz

I also want to note for those reading the thread: My grandfather served in WWII. He stole shit off of Nazi officers and sent it back to my grandmother. My sister and I each have a decorative Nazi dagger as heirlooms. Mine says "Alles fur Deutschland" on the blade.

He fought for his country, because America is a country worth fighting for. Those are the kinds of values that were instilled in us as children.

Apologize to her, Sup Forums

Israel's border wall and the wall proposed by Trump are incomparable because they serve to accomplish two different goals. Israel did not build their wall on internationally recognized (using this phrase very loosely here) borders, and, instead, pushed the wall into Palestinian land of the West Bank. Moreover, existing communities were forced out of the region by the force of the Israeli military and the mudslimes were forced to watch their homes bulldozed by Zionists, and if they were to step out of line, the military was ready to ensure their mission wouldn't be interfered with.

This would be the equivalent of America building a wall that cuts INTO Mexico and annexes chunks of Mexico in the process, which is not the proposal brought forward by Trump.

Stop comparing Trump's proposed wall to the wall Israel built. They serve two different purposes and, by comparing the walls, you are essentially normalizing and excusing the Israeli practice of ethnically cleansing part of the West Bank.

american kikes join the IDF

Fuck em

[oy veys internally]

my grandfather on my dads side went in when he was 16 almost died and then they found out he was was barley 18 while he i was in the hospital. so they kicked him out and we walked back in and signed up again and started from scratch.

my lady friends dad flew (as the actual pilot) in WWII

in Vietnam everyone was in the running to be drafted

however something changed in the 80's. not sure what it was but i do know that it was drilled into my a head from a young age by that i was not welcome in the military or police force as a jew. i didnt care. I really really wanted to be in psyops. i made my own college major with classes that basically taught me how to be an interrogator and control the emotions of enemy combatants. but as i was leaving college i was basically told by everyone i knew with military experience that there were no jews in the military and the ones that were just got beaten over and over again.

i didn't learn that was the truth (anyone is welcome and everyone gets their ass kicked) until about 3 years ago-- so i went for airforce jag. alas no one told me you were supposed to lie about your drug history during the interview and i was very honest about mine. so i was automatically DQ'd during one of the late interviews.

tl:dr - i would have loved to be in the military but everyone kept telling me i wasn't allowed.

>An entire country had to back him up. How could they do that unprovoked?
This is what sparked my interest too, after I learned he got 33% of the votes (and won) in 1933.

Newfags:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Attempted communist coup by guess who

good OP and thread btw

The problem is middle eastern subhuman shits.
Turks, Arabs, Persians, kurds, Jews...

It's all the same and it's all filth.

we're sorry that we didn't preheat the oven to 1000 for you.