They were all fags right

they were all fags right

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ym2pQC0O8
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2010/10/the-stars-of-jackass-3d-talk-about-god-cancer-and-homosexuality
youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah.

Pontius > Dunn > Knoxville = Steve-O > Bam > Danger Ehren > Wee Man > Preston >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dave England

Margera got his shit fucked up.
Wee Man is a flat earther now.

What happened to the rest?

>Wee man is a flat earther

Sauce

Close
Pontius > Dunn > Knoxville > Steve-O > Bam > Wee Man > Preston >>>>>>>Danger Ehren >>>>>>>>> Dave England

knoxville makes that show entertaining, everyone else are extras

Wee Man probably thinks gravity compressed him

This was their best skit youtube.com/watch?v=E9Ym2pQC0O8

>Knoxville>Pontius>steve-o>power gap>dunn>england>>>>>ehren>wee man>preston>>>>>>>bam

+1

Knoxville is the only one I like.
Coincidentally he's also the only one to ever go and do things afterwards.

Dunn is dunn

doing stupid shit in your early 20s whatever, but it was just pathetic as they kept getting older and kept going

Pontius is the best Jackass. He always did the crazy shit nobody else wanted to do, like play with his dick in front of a snake.

Decent but wrong.

Bam > Dunn > Party Boy > Steve-O > Knoxville > Dico > Wee Man = Preston >>>>> Raab Himself = Rake Yahn >>>>>>>>>>>> Dave England >>>>>>>>>>> Danger Ehren

You're never too old...to party

>You must have the record in testicle injuries. Have you started to build up a resistance, like calluses of the balls?

>Knoxville: It’s just like a dog’s chew-toy down there. I broke my penis about three years ago trying to backflip a motorcycle. So that didn’t help its appearance—although it’s pretty cute. I still have to use a catheter twice a day and it’s been three years now.

>You can’t pee without a catheter?

>Knoxville: No, I can piss without it. I just have to keep the scar tissue from constricting down there. It looks like a sock that’s lost its elasticity. You know the kind that droop around your ankles? That’s what my penis looks like.

Only Bam is a faggot.

Bam too high, otherwise it's about right

when did he say this?

Vanity Fair interview 2010

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2010/10/the-stars-of-jackass-3d-talk-about-god-cancer-and-homosexuality

Should I call him stupid for doing this to himself, or salute him for his sacrifice?

The first one

Wildboyz was pure kino

listen i love party boy but anybody rating a single person over knoxville needs to sort themselvs out

>Pontius is almost a vegtable now

I never asked for this feel

wut

For me, Knoxville's DVD commentary MADE the first movie.

Jackass is a really crazy time capsule to go back and look at.

It's very quintessential early 2000s and was probably was a part of the very last little trend before the internet was the real deal.

Recently went back and watched all the seasons + all the movies. Attitudes and behaviour is so different compared to what you see today. You probably couldn't make one today because so much of it was fun improv behind the scenes. Nowdays everyone would be sitting on their phone minding their own business.

Pontius is easily the best, Knoxville second because he has charisma. Everyone else is pretty one dimensional. Knowing everything I know now about Steve O's drug and alcohol probably the show can be pretty hard to watch. The kikes really chewed him up and spit him out. Bam is a pretty good character too, he's very weak but that sort of makes him likeable. At least he seems honest.

Steve-o got clean and runs a pod cast
Rake got a 9-5 job as a pharmacist or something

youtube.com/watch?v=qdDpFyZs9X8

listen to him talk, he's not all there anymore...

I'm convinced Steve O will kill himself, and probably soon.

If you've watched enough of him you can see he so clearly has nothing to live for. Once you've reached the levels he has with drugs and alcohol sobriety is a ticking time bomb, no way he'll ever be satisfied on this mortal coil.

sounds the same as he always did

>It's very quintessential early 2000s
Good post user.

They were men so comfortable in their sexuality, especially Pontius, that they made lesser men uncomfortable in theirs

Rake was a pharmacist while still doing cky.

Raab sells real estate

>bam
> anywhere near the top

One of two conclusions can be garnered from this clip. One, he's literally high during the filming of it. Second is that this is the result of years of drug and alcohol abuse, which is just as likely as the first. Either way, it's his life and he's probably enjoyed it immensely.

Brandon DiCamillo and Johnny Knoxville were best jackasses and if you disagree you're wrong

>Either way, it's his life and he's probably enjoyed it immensely.

The unobserved life is not a life worth living and an inebriated observer is an unreliable one.

Are you me?

Edgelords the movie

based Patrician kino tier truth.

>Dico
Good taste, Dico was underrated as fuck

Edgelord: the post

Good one.

Johnny always sounded retarded