Hannibal

is it worth the watch?

It's a brilliant masterpiece.

Yes although much of the first season is case of the week stuff. Season 2 is when it becomes GOAT

>ominous soundtrack intensifies
It sort of loses its impact when they use it in nearly every scene.

I wish I could forget about it and watch it again

s3 and 3 are goat

s2, I mean

Yes. Was too much for plebs.

Was worth all the watches, user. GOAT show. Based Mads.

Do you like homoeroticism?

If yes, then yes, if no, stop lying op

You anons enjoying American Gods?

It's nowhere close to Hannibal but it is only the first season and it has delivered some better stuff than Hannibal's first season.

first season is alright, but is too bogged down by procedural tropes and boring killer of the week episodes

second season is the strongest, most focused season

third season is pretentious garbage and it goes full reddit pandering with excessive homolust

>third season is pretentious garbage and it goes full reddit pandering with excessive homolust

The plebs truly run this board

its pure cringe, the whole way through

>American Gods
You mean, Fuck America black lives matter: the TV show

No, I mean American Gods.

the black protagonist is cucked by a white man, working for a white man. in the episode 4 there is a gay muslim sex. I guess you can call it progressive but every race gets fucked
only thing that annoys me is literal black egyptian gods
>we wuz anubis n shieet

Great posts!

also i kinda liked that all the nigger slaves died on the that ship but they fought for their freedom, they didnt just cry muh racism on the internet. it made them look heroic

It's insanely good, exactly what an adaptation of well worn material should be.

It made Mr. Nancy look pretty bad, though. All he cared about was getting a sacrifice.

Wish I could watch s1 finale for the first time again.

yes its worth it, dont be a fag and go watch it now
i miss my gay cannibal cooking show ;_;
AG just can't replace hannibal in my heart..

If you think about it gods are projecton of what people worshipping them think they are. So it make sense that an egyptian goddess looks african americans, because those were the people thinking about her

I didn't like it, it was edgy for the sake of being edgy, Hannibal was too OP and the other characters too dumb

First 2 seasons are GOAT, do yourself a favor and stop watching after S02.

>stop watching best season

no, you neanderthal proletarian plebian troglodyte

S2 was some of the best television I've ever watched.

S2 finale was so good.

The filter claims another.

>I let you know me, see me.

It's amazing, Sup Forums will tell you the last season is bad because that's when it got super popular on tumblr so the contrarian instincts kick it.

Completely unrelated, anyone remembers the name of that movie of a blind woman adjusting his life as a blind in her house? I'ts pretty vague, yeah.

It had cool scenes like one she walks and hits an invisible wall, and it's then that we can see as audience that was a real wall.