twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol you mean this?

youtube.com/watch?v=CqRFXQJ2ghQ

Sure looks great, OP

the comments on that video are cancer

is the game any good

>tumbling over simulator with 420philosopher's voiceover
It's over, movies are finished

I just downloaded it and played for 30 mins.

Neat concept, but actual gameplay is pretty shit. The way land animals move is fucking ridiculous. Rather than animating them, the models just roll on the ground awkwardly. I don't think there's an actual goal. You just walk around and inhabit various animals you come across. It's worth a dollar.

pretentious garbage

this game is so pretentious

The oscars are a fraud.

>we want the Proteus audience

>Pretentious non-game

Sony will be buying this up in no time.

When you're shit at making animations don't even try and pretend your garbage is artsy so people can't criticize.

>implying the oscars mean anything

So why does Alan Watts suck again? I need to rev up some opinions for when I need to be contrarian.

He doesn't if you take him critically. I had a real hate on him for a while because I had a friend of mine go off the deep end when he got into psychedelics and shit (which I did too at that time, but managed to not turn into a braindead faggot).

His talks are interesting desu, and provide an interesting perspective on life, although it's cliche now since you've probably heard it all before.

Anyways, for maximum contrarian memeing, point out that despite his enlightened buddhist perspective, he was actually a hardcore alcoholic.

The ONLY game I feel that came out recently that should be even worth considering is Nier Automata.

I seldom play video games, but Nier was great.

>not a braindead faggot
>posting on Sup Forums
user, I...

It's a gradient. Dude I'm talking about filmed some wool fibers moving due to static electricity and was convinced it was "morgellons".

Remember anons: if ever you get the urge to kill and eat the corpses of your dead, it's ok! It's just apart of the cosmic balance; just another event that leads to more events. Kind of beautiful when you think about it.

If any video game deserves an Oscar it's Shrek 2 for Gamecube.

Considering how non interactive some of the video "games" coming out are these days, that's not totally surprising.

The whole game is worth it for the lectures

Only on Sup Forums can someone interpret this game as an endorsement of cannibalism

You can just download Alan Watt's lectures though.

Can one of you fucks say what game this is?

only because of waifus you hypocrite

It's over, filmfags. Sup Forums wins

That's not even a good videogame, it's just typical pretentious shit.

I hate overly pretentious games too (see pretty much every walking simulator) but I quite liked the absurdness of Everything. I enjoyed flipping animals about and listening to philosophy lectures. It's barely a game but I still liked it.

Unless you're shooting through quantum space they aren't the same

sounds like a ripoff of space station silicon valley desu

Nier is nowhere near that quality. Waifufags are the worst.
The story in the first game is pretty fucking great, though.

Tell me about Bears! Why do they tumble!

That's retarded.
I mean, the trailer getting nominated for best short animated picture makes SOME sense, but a game getting nominated to something is retarded.

This speech is really deep
#powerfulstuff