Leaf
Every day

>Eagle eating a snake standing on a nopal in the middle of lake texcoco
>At least once a week, I have Canadian family

white

when I see a leaf

Who?

check the moon
been there a few times, it's alright. not too different than any northern state.

l'Unifolié
Constantly

I think about Canada, Finland, both Koreas, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, US and Russia everyday.

>flag and worst Korea
>once a month or so, I kinda think about Vancouver cuz they have the best Korean food in the world. (I can say they have it better than Seoul)

flag
not often, you're just kind of up there. French Canadians kind of ruin the whole thing.

to be fair I don't really think about my surrounding states either

flag
almost never

What the heck America I thought we were buds

Everyday!

We tried being friends in 1812 but you didn't want our kind of friendship

Sorry but it's the truth

And to think I've defended you in America hate threads before

Look. Its New Years. I haven't slept yet. Can we just talk about this tomorrow?

Greece
Like, never

I hate you America.

I never liked you anyway you stupid bitch. You think we want to be friends with a country that has a standing army of less than 70k????

If we didn't depend on your exports we would have kicked you to the curb years ago.

Keep insulting me please Ameri-kun

*turns up volume on videogame*

>union jack
>every day

I have a fetish for Quebec for some reason and want to learn more about them. I am learning French so that perhaps one day I can visit. Just thinking about these Frenchies in the middle of nowhere in snowland, stuck as part of a giant English speaking nation, but refusing to speak anything but French in their own area, it makes my heart soar for some reason. I don't know why.

It is kind of special indeed. For example in Europe France and England are close and about the same size but here we are overpowered by Anglos everyside yet we keep our language. I'm happy to see that you acknowledge this UK-kun

Do you want to secede or not? You personally I mean. And the general sentiment in Quebec as well I guess. I know about the "failed" referendum in the 90s. Reminds me a lot of what Scotland is doing up here, but I feel like the Quebecois take their nationality and culture more seriously than the Scots do. What are the main motives for seceding? Is it just nationalism or are there other political/economic motives? I hear something about Quebec having a lot of hydropower but I can't think of much else.

Almost every day, best Ally.

flag
almost every sec

U.S.A
No, not really although our countries are basically brothers. We know you're doing good so there's no reason to worry.

i used to think that you were all cool people. but then i realize that you were the average white 1st worlder.

Canada is always on my mind, because it would've been the best country in the world if it wasn't for all the extreme diversity shit.

USA
never

but I almost never think about other countries but my own because there aren't many worth thinking about