>pastebin.com/QKpcFUyZ

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw
youtu.be/CgY637KOBQ4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Judy?

youtube.com/watch?v=ijcTx6vBoJw

Is missing pieces actually work watching?

Daily reminder that skipfags should find another show.

>I just gave you a head
What did she mean by this?

>Audrey and JJWheeler's baby miscarried in the bank vault explosion
>Richard Horne is her disabled brother Johnny Horne's illegitimate child after a caretaker (the nurse who took the ring from Annie in The Missing Pieces) forced herself on him

screencap this

Still watching /twinflops/?

youtu.be/CgY637KOBQ4

yes, literally the only thing to skip is Chris Isaak punching that one guy 30 times.

Can anyone explain to me why Season 3 is even any good? Season 1 was great, Season 2 was ok.

But this season is pure Lynch trolling up to this point. I get it, all the random stuff is meant to connect at some point, but I don't see where any of this is really going anywhere.

Is this considered good to some of you?

See

What's this meme about nothing happening in the new season?

>show everyone pretends they watched comes back
>no one cares

Hopefully networks learn not to listen to "fans" on social media again.

A meme.

Leave. Don't come back.

virtually no david lynch works have something amazing or their most memorable parts occur only 5/18ths into it. be patient

>skipfag
I'm a Shannonfag

If you want to know what the fuck was up with Jeffries, yes, it's vital.

But if you really liked Twin Peaks, you wouldn't be asking this question because you would've already seen it.

you really expect to to to even read or consider the opinions of someone with pictures of little girls saved to his hard drive? you fucking weirdo

don't you have a school to shoot up?

based jewel

>but I don't see where any of this is really going anywhere.
Thats whats exciting to me. I dont remember the last time tv or a movie surprised me and made me anticipate the next part. I though my jaded self would never feel like this again.

it means she will stimulate your genitals using her mouth

Did Jack Nance have brain damage before the night he was killed? He was a heavy alcoholic and his mannerisms look like they could be caused by a minor neurological disorder.

Can I skip season 2?

>see your pic
>laugh
>remember
>cry

>when you check viewer numbers and barely anyone is watching twin peaks
fucking dead show lmao

no. watch it

I just watched a documentary about him and about a year before he died he told someone he had been diagnosed with some brain issue that would kill him in about a year. That wasn't what killed him but he would have apparently died anyway if he hadn't have gotten in that fight that caused bleeding in his brain.

Skip the first 9 episodes. It gets good after that.

Yes. You can skip season 1 too, if you like. Oh and FWWM is definitely skippable, so of course that means The Missing Pieces is to be skipped too. Since you haven't seen s1 and 2 you might as well skip season 3 too.
But the rest is definitely worth watching.

If for no better reason than because you won't understand half of what is being said in /tpg/ if you don't watch it.

Missing Pieces only really adds backstory to other characters.

>WHEN DOES THE SHOW GET BETTER
>CAN I SKIP THIS
I genuinely don't understand this logic and why so many of you keep enabling it despite liking the show yourselves. If you're a fan of something, if you like the world and the characters and want to see more of them, you won't need to be told what to watch because you'll have already seen it or you're getting ready to. Trying to half-ass it by cherry picking which episodes you watch and in what order or forcing yourselves to muscle through major storylines like it's actually a fucking struggle to watch an hour long episode doesn't really give any indication that you really like what you're watching.

yes after you find out who the murderer is watch the next two or three episodes untill you think fuck this, then skip through to ep 16 honestly you have missed fuck all some faggot is trying to trick coop wioth chess,

>Wagon Wheel Bakery Opends Second Bakery

nasty shit

I think the fight he got into at the donut shop gave him some type of brain aneurysm/blood clot that popped later when he got home.

Still sad though - died way before his time. Frank Silva too. ;____;

I would have loved to, I dunno, meet them at a con or something and hear a funny production story.

topkek

watch it while doing something else

honestly, since I just finished ep9 myself, I am just worried to see the world I've gotten absorbed in torn apart by shitty writing. You grow attached to characters so all the naysaying about the quality makes you nervous because - despite them being fictional - you really care about the world.

It's just us folks trying to avoid pain man.

>Donna gets jealous so no Audrey for Coop
>brings in an equally attractive if not more attractive girl
>yeah this is fine
Wat

dude people are just shitposting. Kill yourself for making this post

what I have problem with skipfags is that they act like this is such a big thing. there are only TWO SEASONS. two fucking seasons. there are shows that have shitton seasons, but somehow two fucking seasons is too much for them. It's pathetic honestly.

That's fucking retarded. Fuck you. Think for yourself you piece of shit.

you're speaking to a generation of NEETS who think that a 35 hour working week in a fucking starbucks is heavy going

What the fuck are you doin in these threads if you haven't even finished the show, I wish I could beat the shit out of you

>is your pusy wet?

>Donna gets jealous so no Audrey for Coop

Again this isn't true

which episodes from season 1 can i skip tho

are you retarded? don't skip any episodes from season 1

can i skip the pilot

watch international pilot
you don't have to watch season 2 and 3 since pilot answers all the questions.

The only thing that gets thoroughly fucked up in season 2 is the Audrey/Cooper romance, but that should hardly be a spoiler at this point if you've been following these threads. I wouldn't say anyone gets "ruined", otherwise people wouldn't still love this show 25 years later. At the absolute worst, season 2 is just boring and has that early 90s Sam Raimi writing to it, where it's trying really hard to be witty and strange but it just falls flat.

I think the issue was with Sherilyn Flynn more than the character. That and I'm pretty sure Lara Flynn Boyle broke up with Kyle right around the show's end too, so by that point she didn't give a shit.

Lynch really shouldn't have kicked him to death. But better to expire than deteriorate slowly.

Just got back from skipping seasons 1, 2, FWWM, and 5 episodes of season 3. I'm excited about what's going to happen next.

kys

based pusyposter

but it is true, they were dating irl so the coop / Audrey relationship was cut from the script

me too

but it doesn't get thoroughly fucked up, it's perfect, I'd be very disappointed with Cooper if he went around fucking high school girls

>not skipping missing pieces

>confirmed by one of the lead actresses
>confirmed by the fucking co-creator
>it's not true lol
Okay senpai.

but did you skipped international pilot, snl sketch, laserdisc episodes, and missing pieces?

this desu

but it's not true, makes sense for the Coop character to not get involved with a high school student, that was just a rumour started by the salty ass Sherylyn Feen who didn't want Kyle dating Lara Flynn

Just painted my nails! What does /tpg/ think?

to talk about the show, of course. wanna occasionally share what i felt as I'm watching the episodes and see what other people say. More or less avoiding the spoilerly stuff because I don't recognize the names and 8/10 posts in this thread are just regurgitated memes at this point (prediction: next thread will have 18 David Bowie images posts)

If you guys wanted a more exclusive atmosphere, start making "Twin Peaks: The Return General - Season 3 Discussion" or something.

on-topic: episode 9 hit me with a huge heavy thud. Those last few episodes are all extremely emotionally draining. The people watching with me all didn't say anything after most of them. The episode feels like a logical season finale; I wonder why ABC asked for so many more episodes.

>my

Please stop posting shit from Reddit.

>just a rumour started by the salty ass Sherylyn Feen who didn't want Kyle dating Lara Flynn
i'm not even going to bother trying to explain to you why you're a retard

i don't understand this reposting things from reddit meme

I'd never post in a thread of a show I haven't finished watching but hey, that's just me, I'm retarded like that

Even if you didn't like them together romantically, there's still no reason why Audrey should have disappeared from the story entirely. They could have easily had her relationship with Cooper transition into something really strongly platonic and familial so her getting kidnapped and taken to the Black Lodge would've still had an emotional impact. It's by not having Cooper give a fuck about her and vice versa that it became insultingly awful writing.

its funny to laugh at, like when you're at an office party and that girl who genuinely believes she's the next taylor swift starts doing karaoke

Reddit is that way, faggot.

It's true though, Sherilyn Fenn has been trying to put the blame on Lara Flynn ever since the show ended but smart people know that Lara Flyn had no power over Lynch or the ABC executives.
If Lynch really wanted the Coop/Audrey romance, you can bet he woul've gotten it.
Now, Sherilyn was in love with Kyle in real life and super jealous of Lara Flynn so she started making up shit like that

>but somehow two fucking seasons is too much for them. It's pathetic honestly.
as a new viewer, I don't watch TV much if at all (with the exception of stuff like planet earth) because of how much of it there is - I prefer movies because they wrap up stories at a mostly reasonable pace. Something like GOT's 6 seasons chocked with filler.

This is the first show, since Arrested Development back in its heyday, that I've consumed so much of. Maybe the other exception is the original Twilight Zone, because those episodes are short and almost all worth watching.

>...and that behind the counter is Jacques the Second. Be sure to have good money on you for him or his grunts if you plan to visit the rape table with your girl friends. Bring as many as possible! We're all cool here, you kids will love it

t. Lara Flynn Boyle

have you ever fucking been with a woman, user? she didn't need any power over the goddamn studio, she just needed to tell Kyle MacLachlan that it wasn't going to happen

don't you find this sentiment a little ironic given you are posting in a thread about a show that is only 5/18 finished?

Skip your life

Holy fuck are you retarded?
He's seen every episode to date. He's on the same level as everyone else whereas someone who hasn't seen every episode isn't
Why did I need to explain this to you? Are you really this stupid?

Bobby, may I share a vision with you? It is about agent Cooper. In my vision he kidnapped me, faked my death, tortured me for years for information and cut my head off. And he was a good friend.

This is the patrician way

Sure thing Lara

calm down, user, remember where you are

kek

I am calm, I just enjoy rageposting at retards.

is leo confirmed back on show?
i want to see him

no

in that case you are truly a creature of irony

favourite missing piece? mine personally is chris isaak punching the cop guy 100 times

Certain parts are excellent, I do think it's somewhat self-indulgent and Lynch is using too many long takes for scenes, a lot of stuff drags. Though some of it is intentional and makes me laugh, the bit with the shovels was literal gold.

Also, DougieCoop is getting old and the scene with Michael Cera gave me nightmare flashbacks to how shitty Billy Zane was.

After the insane thing with the blind asian lady I've completely given up on hoping for explanations for anything though, after the first 20 minutes of episode 3 I'm pretty sure the rest of this will be too surreal to even comprehend. Which is fine by me, those 20 minutes were the best scene in Twin Peaks since the ending of season 2.

/tpg/ is already dead after only 18 days. What a joke of a series and fanbase LOL

YOU'RE GOING BACK TO MISSOULA!

>Lara Flyn had no power over Lynch or the ABC executives.
You're pretty much right on that account, that's why she had her boyfriend do the talking for her. You can bet the network would've started caring if their lead actor threatened to quit instead of the actress of an ancillary character no one gave a shit about.

SERBIA

He's busy

MISSOULAAAAAA!

Do we even know for sure if ABC liked Twin Peaks or Lynch? Because it sounds to me like they didn't know what to make of it and wanted it axed even though the first season did extraordinarily well. Can an oldfag who was around back then give me some input on what the public consensus was for it?