Trump has made a point of continually referencing Khizr Khan in his tweets...

Trump has made a point of continually referencing Khizr Khan in his tweets, suggesting he is ok with the media attention he is generating

What is the 4d space chess reasoning behind this strategy?

Or is Trump really just too stupid to know better?

Really makes u think

because it will come out that the DNC had a radicalized muslim (but also a phony) speak for them

this. He has CAIR connections and is obsessed with Sharia. How ironic of him to challenge trump on the constitution

No press is bad press. Especially when that bad press is easily shattered by common sense and evidence.

Are you just too stupid to know better.?

Occam's Razor

Trump is literally retarded.

Trump is a fucking retard. He's out of touch with reality. There's no genius behind his moves.

Trust a potatonigger to side with Shillary.

Trump overplayed his hand.

His tiny, tiny hand.

trump opposed the iraq war

keeping this muzzie in the news gives trump a reason to keep bringing up that hillary voted for the iraq war and was personally responsible for overthrowing qadaffi in libya

why hillary brought the father of a killed soldier in a war she supported is beyond me

Khizr Khan is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Trump was playing 4d chess all along.

They only people falling for Khan's con are already voting for Hillary.

HEY! HOW BERNIE'S CAMPAIGN DOING?

Trump's pretty smart, but he's also a narcissist who can't admit he's wrong.

There is a difference between healthy narcissism (Trump) and destructive narcissism (Clinton).

>Trump
>Stupid

Pick one, faggot.

there is stories in the news that the DNC are funding them and he is a sharia law nut

also he is waiting to pounce over this mentality

Trump's an idiot savant, and he's also a narcissist who can't admit he's wrong.

These DIGITS shall prove it.

Weak digits, but Trump confirmed savant and never wrong.

There are plenty of Anons that work for Trump. We are everywhere - as he has said...this is a movement. He wasn't lying.

We are digging up hillarys connections to the muslim brotherhood as we speak. This Khan has such ties.

user. We are not playing at all with this bitch. Don knows exactly what he's doing.

Get aboard..or get the fuck out of the way.

yes, the most successful man in the world is stupid.

Most normal Americans don't want to hear a fucking Muslim preaching about American values. The only people impressed by this shit were #NeverTrump anyway.

Democrats are openly heroeizing someone selling their body to George push to mass murder civilians and Muslims in a illegal war - wars escalated by Obama and Hillary.

True progressives could be flocking to Trump.

>most successful man in the world
top kek
Hes not even in the top 10 billionaires of the world. Not even close.

Why are TRUMPLETS so fucking stupid?

Personally I think it enables his supporters to point out that his proposed Muslim ban is constitutionally sound, by the time the first debate rolls around, everyone, even Liberals, will have to concede that the president is empowered to ban Muslims from emigrating.

If he becomes president then he'll leapfrog all the other billionaires, even the Rothschilds and Rockefellers, and become the single most powerful man in the world.

That would just make Democrats support him even more. He's a radical muslim? So open minded!

I used to think he had a strategy, and at least I did when they switched campaign managers. Now I'm not sure he does, and just can't help shooting his mouth off.

If there is a strategy here, it's not to win over swing voters - it's to maximize turnout in his base of people who hate Muslims / Mexicans / blacks/ Clintons, love Putin / guns / torture, or whatever. If his voters turn out at 90% and Hillary's at 60% (let's face it, I'm voting for her but I could not be any less enthusiastic about it) then he wins.

kek. if Trump is actually retarded then he will go down as the luckiest retard in the history of the universe.

what's the simpler explanation? that a literal retard runs a multibillion dollar company and raised a bunch of smart kids before becoming a serious contender for leader of the free world OR you and all his other naysayers who spend their time posting on the butthole on the internet are the actual retards.

I take the bait. Why do you vote for H.?

A lot of reasons, the main one being that my investments kicked ass the last time a Clinton was in the White House. They seem to understand the stock market in particular and the economy in general.

Also I don't like the way Trump keeps sucking up to Putin. It's pretty obvious that he's gullible enough to be manipulated by his authoritarian hero. That's bad news for NATO, for the Syrian refugee crisis (let's face it, if Putin wasn't helping Assad then there wouldn't be millions of people fleeing the country into Europe and North America), and ultimately our own sovereignty.

Probably because with 45 seconds of digging you find out he's wrote pro Sharia stuff, is muslim brotherhood, is linked to Suadis and will very likely hell blow up the Huma Saudi/brotherhood connection.

>Khizr Khan is a member of the Muslim Brotherhood.

That was the best smear campaign the TrumDumpsters could come up with. They thought if they could blow the muzzi hate whistle hard enough all the fuckwit cons would trigger on cue.

Even the Republicans are telling Dahnold, "Dick Move!"