Was Lao Yang almost as retarded as the Africans?

Was Lao Yang almost as retarded as the Africans?

Why would he let them drive a dumptruck all the way to the quarry knowing it had a busted tailgate and then act like it should've been fixed before? Wouldn't that be his job to make sure its fixed? Why did he always expect Eddy to be doing a lot of managerial duties instead of just being the translator?
Why was he trying to jew the guys at the quarry for more cubic feet of gravel at the same time complaining that the tires on the truck were going to explode from the weight?

What was wrong with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.

I liked when Eddy BTFO'd him when he said that the shitty measuring tape was made in China.

Eddy was not that bad, he was having a lot of excuses but Lao Yang was being a rigid asshole

Nah. It's a functional measuring tape that's only one meter in length. It's assumed it meets a demand for meter long measuring tapes, wherever it's manufacture. What's to blame is the idiot Congolese who brought it thinking it would suit their needs.

I guess...

seems like Eddy's main job was translator, Lao was thinking he should be doing more in his job than what a translator would be responsible for.
Example- trying to get a hold of the dude that owned the quarry, why wouldn't Lao simply tell Eddy to call the guy and stand around to see if Eddy could reach him. If he couldn't, it would be up to Lao to tell Eddy to call the guy in a couple hours. Lao was expecting Eddy to call the guy up and negotiate in jewy chink behavior about getting rocks? wtf.

Why don't the chinks just fire dudes that don't perform well and give raises or bonuses to guys that do well to promote more efficient work?

This quote seemed poignant. In such an area the parts of the brain dealing with time would not develop like they do in european countries over thousands of years, not only do they not really have seasons, but the length of the day is pretty uniform all year from proximity to the equator. This is probably the key component in why Africans are so stupid.

by constantly putting up demands he is showing them who is the boss and they will work harder to please him. for him its effective and funny at the same time.

This fucking part. A bent coat hanger is going to hold multiple tons of gravel in a dump truck.

Just because it was manufactured in China doesn't mean it's permanently resilliant to all abuse

If the people who owned the tape measure were constantly banging it around or mishandling it, it would lose its rigidity.

It doesn't matter how well something is made or what its materials are, if you abuse a tool it will malfunction

yes, climate is the reason why they are stupid. as he said as soon as they get money they waste it because they never had to think about building stocks that would last them through the winter. you can see this echo in the black american hip hop culture which revolves around wasteful use of ill gotten wealth

Lao didn't even know how to use the tape measure properly for it to be rigid.

The Chinese bitch and moan about everything, they don't actually mean half of the shit they say, it's why they're able to complain about the truck being full and the wheels being near exploding at the same time, they are impossible to reason with.

The Chinese are fucking rats, they're more competent by Africans but not by much.

Could you post the video url

He was doing his best to get shit done but that wasn't enough. He was naive to expect things to work just because some official told you it would.

I'm surprised Eddie didn't explain to him he needed to pay a few bribes to get his fucking gravel.

You need bribe money to operate any business in Africa if you're going to depend on locals to get anything done.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M#t=1h13m8s

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

heres the full movie

the director is a belgian and complete fucking cuck and I read an interview with him and despite seeing all this and filming this for months he still blames everything on his own countrymen of the past

Not even any nuance in his perception about how fucked Africa is, just straight up typical eurocuck white guilt

really pathetic.

What are some redpill movies?

This is a good one.

(please no falling down)

That was the best part of the movie.

I'm truly sorry. I've also delt with lazy ass cunts that got the jobb because of my equal men and women in the workplace. T

they even make fun of him when he insults their poor quality ruler or something and they say it was made in china kek

>Why don't the chinks just fire dudes that don't perform well and give raises or bonuses to guys that do well to promote more efficient work?
They did.
There's a part where they explicitly say they don't see the same faces every day, but no matter how many they fire the new ones keep being retards.

>ok so we hired you for this but we also want you to do this and this and this and also that
>Can I get a raise then?
>what? no

>Why did he always expect Eddy to be doing a lot of managerial duties instead of just being the translator?

I hate this mentality that people should only do the job they're paid for. Real work ethic is doing more than you need to, even if it's shitty. It's like seeing an empty bottle on the floor, but saying it's not your job to put it in the bin.

fuk u stupid murican

While I do agree with you m8
but

>paying for loyalty
Thats just ironic

I was cringing so hard at this entire scene.

I don't think they said they fired them, they said that they rarely see the same faces. The workers come and go and don't care about their jobs. Because the chinks will hire them on a day to day basis.
They didn't really do anything to promote better work ethics it seems.

I dunno. Maybe they try. Must be very difficult. I don't think the chinks had good management though.

Kinda makes me want to go be a dump truck driver in Africa. I bet I would be an exceptional employee.

i fucking love china

also, I think its a cultural thing.
Korean, japanese, german, belgium (you) etc

have a sense of national identity left and take pride in their work ethics

vs a chinese man contracted by the congolese hiring a congolese man to secretly build an infrastructure and outbreed the native congolese population

>globalization

Its more of a case that Eddy isn't even trained to be doing the shit that Lao was expecting him too, how the fuck do you expect Eddy to be jewing about with the quarry guy with the chinamans money. Its Laos show, he should be running it. He wasn't.

Average IQ of sub Saharan Africans is in the 80s
They literally can't find anyone who isn't literally retarded by the evil white man's metric

You're also expecting work ethic to just show up magically. Its obvious its lacking, but the chinamen have to realize that and deal with it. West had good work ethic because of christian values, they don't have that in Africa. China has to find a way of incentivizing good work ethic amongst the apes.

We need that bloody nuclear power station now!

He was hard on Eddy because he liked him and trusted him. He talked to him personally like that not only because he was the translator, but because he was the only person who was not trying to fuck him for one.

And for 2, he was the only one that was properly competent out of all the workers. You're seeing a man yelling at a fuck up but not being so rigid with all the workers. The truth is you're seeing a man pushing someone who he trusts both personally and skills wise. It's a Chink thing culturally. Chinese banter sucks.

>Also

The lack of seasons actually works against them working wise. They developed a culture of laziness because they can harvest whenever when they work agriculturally and are not beset by starvation when they are not. Congo isn't starving after all.

An excellent book that goes over this is "The Wealth and Poverty of Nations" by David Landes.

The Europeans in the north and the Americans in New England in the early colonies were always forced to work very hard for their growing season, lest they starve to death. This is more prevalent in the northern US colonies.

This carried over to manufacturing and textiles when they got paid for how much they made or had a set amount of work per day before they could leave work.

It's all about culture.

Inept gook dealing with useless niggers.

SET SAIL FOR FAIL

You need to meet more bosses. They're nearly all like that.

Africa Adio and Goodbye Uncle Tom by those Italians are probably the best ones.

that was pretty good bants

>The truth is you're seeing a man pushing someone who he trusts both personally and skills wise.

nicely said m8

The nigger knows it's all true, but he also knows that nothing can be done about it.

>And for 2, he was the only one that was properly competent out of all the workers. You're seeing a man yelling at a fuck up but not being so rigid with all the workers. The truth is you're seeing a man pushing someone who he trusts both personally and skills wise. It's a Chink thing culturally. Chinese banter sucks.

this is interesting, good insight

Africa Adio is kinda lame, most of the stuff in it is staged. Even the mercenary stuff.