Is it the end of Germany?

Just now thousands of Turks are marching through the German streets hailing Erdogan and his policies

By the end of 2020 Germany will probably reach 2/3 million refugees

The German people themselves can't do anything as they'd be accused of being nazis

What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ww2 happened.
And the Germans lost.
And the Jews won.

Germanic women love real men. Not icky little German man children, eeewwwwwww

Jews.

I am not quite sure, we are seeing the eradication of white Europeans by their white European leaders.

I would be interested to know what other leaders their are that completely destroyed their own people.

Europe will become like Lebanon.

This is literally your fault Ireland. Patrick Pearse and his band of merry men showed how dangerous Nationalism can be when they BTFO the British. It wasn't even the Nazis that woke the global elite up about Nationalism, it was you fuckers.

>My grandfather died for this
Wew, lad.

>white European leaders
>who are all *women

Really makes you think.

Yeah Germany is done, the women are importing as much inbred arab semen as they can get their yeasty cooches on

Fourth Reich by 2018, mark these words

I read Erdogan is of Georgian ethnicity like Joseph Stalin.

He could be potentially be cucking the Muslims as a "white man."

Oh my. That girl is only half black! This is not acceptable. Her children must be fully blacked

wrong answer
america foreign policy and the cold war happened

European aboriginals getting genocided by diversity.

Globalism is basically parasitic imperialism. Slow, life draining conquest.

the german genome originated in the levant. Its more like the rest of the family is moving over tbqh

It really isn't about wanting to physically fuck the Hordes. The psychology with females is it's more about being spiteful and "sticking" it to the "man".

Notice the key words? Look at Merkel and tell me she doesnt hate white men.

we allready have around 2 million refugees, the majority of the turks in germany are islamist erdogan supporters, hard core leftist get into parlament since the 70s

send hitler asap

Germans are literally fucking their relations

bbc.com/news/science-environment-29213892

As per usual. Nothing to see here.

yeah because turks would hate hitler and hitler would hate turks.

Gas yourself and save us the time and effort

if hitler was alive in our times his first priority would be getting rid of the foreign invaders nevermind their religion, we all know he was friends with turks and islam in general but if you honestly think that would be the same today you have some severe brain damage

Ehm... if you look closely it's the Italian flag not Irish...

>"Brown eyed"

Which we all know isnt true. Even blacks would tell you thisis bullshit.

Stop being emotionally manipulated. THINK for yourself for god damn once.

love erdogan, but yet they live in germany? why? the welfare most likely or is it that turkey is a shit hole

Kek, seriously. If Adi saw the vibrant turkish youth roaming the streets and yelling "Isch mach disch lang, Alter. Isch ficke deine Mutter, scheiß Deutscher", he would rev up the ovens in record time.

>live on Goatfuck-mountain in Anatolia, literally like in the middle ages.
>Le Mister Germanman invites Turks for work over
>Men go over there, work.
>Mister Germanman thinks it would be a good idea to say, "you know what, fuck our contract that you're just here for work, come take your family over to Germany."
>they do
>hence then most of them travel to their secluded mountain villages
>village retards with out education or any political knowledge like Erdogan

Well Italybro, because Germany was bad evil natzis they got the biggest dose of liberal bullshit propaganda and a government designed to basically be a pro-American liberal dictatorship. They've been force-fed the far leftist "all states should be mini-america without any nationality, just allegience to democracy" meme the hardest. Hell most the population wants the shitskins gone but their powerless.

Let it be a lesson, do not tolerate so much as a single shitskin in your community.