My religion teaches me that all human beings are equal in God’s eyes

>My religion teaches me that all human beings are equal in God’s eyes.

Other urls found in this thread:

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/
youtu.be/WkeSahm-Y00
thereligionofpeace.com
islam-watch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't they mean only muslims? Non muslims are considered subhuman by their book.

Except you know...everyone that doesn't practice my religion the exact same way I practice it. They're barely human and need to be exterminated.

So... You're a cuckistian?

taqiyya

Equality between races and nations

Not between genders

Or between muslims and non muslims

Assuming she is literate she should probably read up on her religion a bit more

t. Religion enthusiast

This.

except for all the non-muslim infidels you mean

All HUMAN beings

People who turn their back on god are not humans

>implying kuffar are people

IIRC there's a series of three (?) images posted around here containing Islamic hate speech quotes directed at non-Muslims?

Who is this semen demon

THE INBREEDING

THE SHEER INBREEDING

>Muh taquitos boogey man

it also teaches to dress like the middle ages

only for women though

Dude! That's Nasty.

this is a remake of the classic

>RELIGION OF PEACE
>terror attacks increase

The muslim man attacked Donald Trump at the DNC, Khizr Muazzam Khan saying that trump didn't understand the constitution, is ironically obsessed with sharia law which is the opposite of everything the US constitution stands for.

But he is ALSO a Muslim Brotherhood agent, working to bring Muslims into the United States to turn it islamic from the inside.

"After reading what we discovered so far, it becomes obvious that Khan wanted to ‘trump’ Trump’s Muslim immigration. But not so fast. Trump we have your back."

shoebat.com/2016/07/31/what-the-media-is-not-telling-you-about-the-muslim-who-attacked-donald-trump-he-is-a-muslim-brotherhood-agent-who-wants-to-advance-sharia-law-and-bring-muslims-into-the-united-states/

excecpt for the khafir committing shirk they should be beheaded

>"Allah commands you regarding your children. For the male a share equivalent to that of two females. " [Quran 4:11]
Yep, sounds equal to me.

Praise be to Kek if this checks out!

Except women, they're treated like second class citizens.

Why delete your post? The link again, for the education of the anons

Why do all the qt's wear the full bee keeper masks while this fat frog shows off her double chin

youtu.be/WkeSahm-Y00

she looks white though

Literally not even true. Like an actual lie.

I come from a muslim family.

"How dare a white person be critical of a brown person!: The interview".

That's true of everyone religion, unless it doesn't want converts.

Cant wait for the next big massacre on US soil by yet another Mudslime in the name of ISIS, so these pretentious fucks can all be btfo yet again.

I dont really want people to die, but another attack is inevitable. I can at least look forward to the mudslime backlash

This CNN guy is retarded. The 1st amendment does not allow for slander or libel. Fucking libtards, They hate the constitution 6 days a week, but on the 7th day when it supports their argument, they use it to defend their bullshit.

>They hate the constitution 6 days a week, but on the 7th day when it supports their argument, they use it to defend their bullshit.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT IS OLD AND OUTDATED AND WAS WRITTEN FOR MUSKETS! IT NEEDS TO BE REWRITTEN! LITERALLY FOLLOWING THE RULES OF RICH WHITE SLAVE OWNERS FROM 240 YEARS AGO! COME ON! IT'S CURRENT YEAR!

I hope to god this Checks out. I want this to be true and hit mainstream media so fucking bad.

I got into a debate with some stupid bitch at a barbecue this weekend. She was going on and on about freedom of religion. I asked her if she knew what Sharia Law was. She said "No". I described to her what sharia law is and how in a lot of middle eastern countries women are treated like second class citizens, gays are executed, and men are allowed to marry 10 year olds.

>her face when I told her the truth about Islam

>STOP BEING MEAN TO MUSLIMS AND LET THEIR CULTURE SUPPLANT YOUR OWN OR ELSE THEY MIGHT "BECOME" RADICALIZED AND KILL YOU
When are people gonna stop putting up with these thinly-veiled threats? We owe muslim scum absolutely nothing, and they owe us 1000 apologies.

I MEAN

COME

ON!

>Second amendment is old and outdated

>doomguy pose

every.
fucking.
time.

What disgusting woman, glad those genes didn't get passed on :^)

Is this like the 23rd time somone has claimed to have Stumped Trump?

He always finds a way to bounce back

>23rd
Try 230th

the rag looks cute and cultural

the burqa looks oppressive and creepy

Pretty sure liberals are against bayonets too.

The Qur'an teaches people of the book (Jews and Christians) are the worst of creatures (lower than dogs, worms, pigs)

"Indeed, they who disbelieved among the People of the Scripture and the polytheists will be in the fire of Hell, abiding eternally therein. Those are the worst of creatures." 98:6

Show me the passage in Quran where it says that people practicing other religions are not human and should be exterminated. Just curious

Nobody "Needs" an "Assault Bayonet"!

Ok nvm. Didn't see this

Except for other muslims, women, and children right?

thereligionofpeace.com

This site is great for redpilling normies.

you can find tons of passages cited here:

Is global warming melting this candle woman ?

Sahih al-Bukhari 6922 Allah's Messenger said, "If anyone changed his Islamic religion, then kill him"

Qur'an 9:5 And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush

Qur'an 9:29 Fight those who do not believe in Allah ..

Qur'an 9:73 O Prophet! Strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them

Qur'an 9:111 Surely Allah has bought of the believers their persons and their property for this, that they shall have the garden; they fight in Allah's way, so they slay and are slain

Qur'an 9:123 O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness

Qur'an 5:51 O you who believe! Do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other

Qur'an 47:35 Be not weary and fainthearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost

Qur'an 48:29 Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves

Sahih Muslim 30 (Muhammad speaking) "I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah"

Sahih Muslim 4366 (Muhammad speaking) "I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslims"

Sunan An-Nasa'i 3099 The Prophet said: "Whoever dies without having fought or having thought of fighting, he does on one of the branches of hypocrisy"

Sunan Ibn Majah 2763 The Messenger of Allah said: "Whoever meets Allah with no mark on him (as a result of fighting) in His cause, he will meet Him with a deficiency"

Qur'an 47:4 So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]

I would imagine that be the battery acid she's probably had thrown at her during her lifetime.

she has a mexican sister that lives in quahog.

>Why delete your post?
It was posted two posts above mine. It actually kind of deserves its own thread, though.

It had it's own thread a few hours ago, I tried to revive it and it 404'd. We must continue making a thread devoted to it.

islam-watch.org/
I think this site is probably better for that purpose. It's written by ex-Muslims with Muslim-looking names. This way normies can't call it a white supremacist/far right site.
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk This is still probably the ultimate redpill video for normies. It's kinda taqiyya-ish but it's a good start, narrated by an actual Muslim.

Bwaaahahaha

What about faggots? How much is a woman's testimony worth in court? What about people who leave Islam?

Why do liberals who apparently care about gays, women and atheists never ask these questions when a Muslims tells these lies?

The problem we face is that most people are too lazy to take the time to read the Koran, Sira and Hadith. This includes our media and politicians. Our media and politicians rely on education from "Islamic experts" who feed them taqiyya. Our media and politicians then proceed to be useful (to Islam) idiots and propagate said taqiyya. Our citizens, by and large, believe this taqiyya and fail to actually read Islam for themselves.

It's a good thing for her that non-muslims, muslims who follow the wrong sect and women aren't actual people in the eyes of Allah (piss be upon him).

hahahaha

Some shkelim for Chaim

ahahahaha

kys, Ziotrash

>"All people are equal!"

Same book, a couple of pages later

>"Faggots and those who do not submit to Islam shall be butchered like animals"

Religion is a fucking meme

Don't gaze into those soulless eyes for too long

That is the face of a woman who has surrendered her humanity to Satan, the one they call Allah.